Customize

LIVE REPORT: from today demonstration 6/22 -- (part4)

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by I Ran Hubbard, Jun 21, 2009.

1. dom_perignon Member

2. ..........

DanX

nice work!

I saw a call on twitter to bring this site down...
    I think they hunting protesters.
    I dont know the language so check to be sure it is right.

????? | Gerdab.ir
    (google-transl)
    Abt Center public review organized crime
    Announcement Number four (warning to disruptive virtual)
    Your children in the center with the full understanding the main causes of this destructive Internet networks soon all the necessary documentation and the comments people Sm Aziz and those given in Cyber space to promote disruptive and threatening people and broadcast rumors action should be warned that we can take legal action for them is very heavy and we want them to take action to delete contents of such subjects. because the center of his mission on the Internet space should any unclean and can پاكسازي treatment. Surely this young blood in the land by recent disturbances and Arazl hood to the center have come to testify in legal and decisive encounter will be more determined.
  3. ramin.ger Member

woooaah beautiful ... they are hunting behind the police....brave

i hope this will not turn out into a sad shoot-out.
  4. Guerrilla Member

I know it's old news but I was worried about this last night so let me just quickly say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Eat it you evil mother****ers
  5. GRAPHIC WARNING BRAND NEW VIDEO Innocent Iranians Killed by Islamic Regime Basiji

spread this video around...(send it to the bid newmedia)
    gives a direct feel for the struggle and the indifferent medivial regime - slaugtering its own people...
    women, students, old, infants.....

GRAPHIC WARNING BRAND NEW VIDEO – Innocent Iranians Killed by Islamic Regime Basiji Forces Iran's Green Revolution – Movement Towards Freedom 2009 Iran

GRAPHIC WARNING BRAND NEW VIDEO Innocent Iranians Killed by Islamic Regime Basiji Forces
    June 22, 2009 Leave a Comment

New Video just received showing the brutality and chaos surrounding the attacks on innocent protesters.

Young Iranian men attacked by brutal force. This is a telling video of the conditions that protesters are facing. Stand with them
  6. tt23 Member

now what to do about this Sniper fucktard?
    shenasaee
  7. DanX Member

unconfirmed - Gov will shortly start to expel foreign embassy staff & diplomats -
  8. How You Can Help

How You Can Help

[MODEDIT -- blah blah, wrong thread for this copy pasta]

Who runs it?
    @ProtesterHelp.

[MODEDIT -- this person is not trustworthy. He should not make up stories]

9. You can expect that blog to be "taken care of" :D
  10. I Ran Hubbard Member

Iran to create special court to try election protesters - Los Angeles Times

Iran to create special court to try election protesters

The Guardian Council will deliver its final verdict [about election challenges] on the election by Wednesday, according to a report by the Islamic Republic News Agency.

11. nildor Member

Cntd: Basij stopping anyone walking in pairs or more, shooting at people with paintballs to determine who was at protests #iranelection
  12. I Ran Hubbard Member

After a mostly quiet day, a 1,000-strong demonstration in Tehrans Haft-e Tir Square was broken up by riot police, the Revolutionary Guard, and Basij militiamen using clubs, chains and tear gas, the BBC reported on Monday.
  13. I Ran Hubbard Member

from NIAC blog:

14. I Ran Hubbard Member

Also, BBC Persia just reported that Karoubi is organizing a rally on Thursday, in commemoration of those that passed away on Saturday. BBC has reported 10 deaths and 457 arrested so far.
  15. EVERYBODY IN IRAN SHOULD KNOW THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING AND FOLLOWING YOUR STRUGGLE - HOUR BY HOUR - DAY BY DAY!
    THE TRAGIC STORY ABOUT NEDA IS KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD - AND TRAVELS ON..AND ON... ON THE FRONTPAGES OF BIG MEDIA, BLOGS AND SOCIAL MEDIA

Neda: The Symbol of a Brewing Revolution
    Neda: The Symbol of a Brewing Revolution | IANYAN

Ode to Neda
    Ode to Neda Rosettasister’s Weblog

Neda is the face of Iran
    Neda is the face of Iran David Wylie

DAILY NEWS-Neda, young girl brutally killed in Iran, becoming symbol of rebellion
    Neda, young girl brutally killed in Iran, becoming symbol of rebellion
  16. DanX Member

onfirmed source - All major cities in Iran now reporting saound of Allah Akbar - Death to the Dictator
  17. DanX Member

The Combatant Clerics Group has strongly supported Mir Hossein Mousavi - Qom - Today
  18. DanX Member

UNCONFIRMED: Mousavi and Karroubi to attend largest protests yet on Thursday , location to be announced later
  19. DanX Member

حمزه غالبی رئیس ستاد جوانان میرحسین موسوی در اصفهان و همچنین رضا همایی امروز بازداشت شدند
    Chief of staff most young Hamza Mir Reza Mousavi and Isfahan were arrested today Homay
  20. Hopefull!!
  21. even better.
  22. NeverGiveUp Member

TehranBureauA note from Tehran: police/basij pulling cars over to inspect at checkpoints... they will seize any cameras along with the owner's ID card
  23. there is no non-oppressive government that would do this.
  24. WE ARE ALL NEDA - Join us and leave Neda a line...

a memorial site where one can leave a last word...

WE ARE ALL NEDA
    We Are All Neda

Join us and leave Neda a line...
  25. NeverGiveUp Member

Was a trusted tweet update.

Whatever.
  26. DanX Member

مجمع روحانیون مبارزخبرداد: بسیاری از عالمان برجسته حوزه علمیه مبارکه قم وسایرکشور شدیداً تحت فشار قرار گرفته*اند تا درمقابل مردم موضع بگیرند
    Assembly of the clergy Mbarzkhbrdad: Many prominent scholars of Qom Seminary Mobarakeh Vsayrkshvr strongly pressured to have the position to take Drmqabl
  27. What I meant is that non-oppressive governments would not do this. more justification for the people to seek liberty against their oppressors.

don't "whatever" me =)
  28. DanX Member

Reportedly Parsian Hospital (Kaj Sq) accepts injured ppl anonymously and free of charge . Lets see how long lasts.
  29. Melody Moezzi on the meaning of Neda - Give Me The Power Of The Martyrs

SEE THIS VID AND SPREAD IT!
    incredibly moving and charged video - where MM speak out of her heart - and give her picture of where the reality is heading in Iran.

Melody Moezzi on the meaning of Neda - Give Me The Power Of The Martyrs
  30. in other words it was a thinly veiled statement of calling these thugs in power oppressive.

funny, my captcha for this post is "The abyss"
  31. tim new Member

Should this be June 25? or July 2? July 4 is a Saturday
  32. The dignity of the Iranian people

In France, we look carefully at what is happening in Iran. We follow the news on the Internet as our media broadcast very little information. We salute the courage of the people who fight against injustice and who shed his blood to restore his rights. We hope that the voice of the people can overcome the dictatorship in place. We also hope that the Iranian people get rid of itself and permanently from all forms of oppression - whether religious, political, police, military - and succeeds in establishing a true democracy.
    (Sorry for my bad english but that is not so important)
  33. Ram that site and keep reporting.

Any updates from the Qom meeting?
  34. DanX Member

مصطفی قوانلو قاجار، روزنامه نگار بازداشت شد
    Mostafa Qvanlv Qajar, was detained journalist