Customize

LOLDON/UK ANONS ALERT!! - PARIS INVASION IMMINENT!! - DATE SET 30th APRIL!!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Magnonymous, Mar 21, 2011.

?

Which Saturday in April should we raid Scilons in Paris?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2011.
9th April 0 vote(s) 0.0%
16th April (My Birthday) XD 8 vote(s) 27.6%
23rd April 3 vote(s) 10.3%
30th April 18 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. cfanon Member

BTW, I think it's been decided that me and Profanity are travelling down to London together. Any manc (/ northern) fags going are welcome to join us.
  2. Profanity Member

Don't forget the mutters of 'tits' that occur from certain individuals during the Manc protests...

^ That. Successfully lied to family and working on the money part, so as long as it's the 16th onwards, s'all good.
  3. cfanon Member

Yeah, Profanity has epic tits. Mancfags know this.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Profanity Member

Oh, DK. Just been looking at train fares. If we get a train from my city, we can get a single to London for £17.10 and arrive in London by 10.22pm (on the 15th of April). Just getting a feel for prices, so I'll post up a list of prices and trains for Northern fags at some point today.

Edit: Cheapest I can find from your city is £21.45. Cheapest for Manchester is £15.50, but arrives in London at 10.33pm, which is a little close. Next is £20.45 and arrives at 9pm-ish, which would give you more time to reach the coach.
  5. Magnonymous Member

30th is lookin like the most likely date...might ask a mod to end the poll and just set the date now as 30th has by far the most votes.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Profanity Member

Hurm. Will have to check when my exams start. Hopefully the 4th and not the 3rd.
  7. Perikles Member

I ended up voting 3oth because I think there is a chance I can afford it.
  8. Magnonymous Member

30th would also be easiest for me as it turns out...
  9. novu Member

30th is definitely better for me, just found out i've gotta renew my passport!
  10. Magnonymous Member

If you're a citizen of any country in the EU then I don't think you need a passport to go France by coach/train. Probs best to have one anyway though...
  11. Profanity Member

Checked my exam timetable and it looks like the 30th will be fine for me, too. I'll just take uni work on the coach to fill those nine hours of travelling. :)
  12. cfanon Member

30th is looking pretty good. I'll probably book the 29th off if that's the case then.
  13. Profanity Member

We can discuss travelling to London details over PM. If any other Notherners want in, give me a shout and I can add you to the conversation~
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Clemonymous Member

It's looking like this is going to be possible for me, although money might be tight (the website is saying it's gonna be like £60?) If so, may I book a space for one at casa del Mag's?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. For european resident : you don't need any pasport or visa. Just a identification document.
    We have 3 couch for you.
    You will need a sleeping bag.
  17. Profanity Member

To any lurking Northernfags: Did a bit of looking over for the trains for the 29th and 2nd, seeing how we're probably going to pick that date. If you book in advance and pick certain trains, you can get train tickets to get to and from London for around £41 (singles both ways). Return tickets can be cheaper, but the times you'd need to save money are specific and leave you with little time to catch the train (especially London return).

Carry on.

[/organisation faggotry]
  18. THIS RAID WILL BE A PART OF : #OPclown
  19. Anonymous Member

Why lie? Would they be worried about you going to Paris to have buttsecks with Fuckeye?

But srsly, as an americanfag I'm envyin' the shit out of this raid
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Does any other worldly fags that can't make it to paris want to schedule a worldwide protest on the 30th as well to remember NoNo the clown?

I would love to make this a World Wide Protest. Thoughts peeps?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. We have translator for pratically all linguages in Paris. You will not be lost.
    If you are not english and you want to come, no problem there is enough place for all.
    German, Spanish, Portuguese, Switz and other citizens if you want to come please do we will be your guide.
  22. Fuckeye Member

I'm not so sure I'm keen on the buttsecks idea.

Also, just a thought: The last two weekends in April are bank holidays in the UK. I'd assume you've checked everything's the same in terms of travel for these?
  23. garlic Member

Depending on my exams i shouls hopefully be able to do the 30th
  24. Profanity Member

Ummm. My family aren't exactly protest friendly. While I am free to do what I please, they would make life very difficult for me. Better to leave them blissfully ignorant.
  25. Magnonymous Member

Sure you can...PM me to arrange.

~Edit~ FYI: Train to London from mine will be about £20, I'm still 30-40 miles away. So not sure if this be ideal for you or not.
  26. Perikles Member

Sorry to interrupt with caps, but I thought it would help to straighten out this faggotry:

ALL UK ANONS WILL NEED A PASSPORT. Period. We are not part of the Schengen agreement. I know the Wikipedo article manages to contradict itself four times in this respect, but trust me. We aren't. PASSPORTS WILL BE REQUIRED.

Unless you're looking for surpize buttsecks by French border guards.

*looks at Profanity*
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Perikles Member

May I suggest kipping here:

Sleepy-byebyes

Cheap and cheerful.
  28. Perikles Member

No *that* was a superfast liek. :x
  29. Profanity Member

I'm bored and procrastinating on doing my assignment. :D
  30. Perikles Member

inb4Periklesagain

Edit: fail.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Profanity Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. sooleater Member

a frensh INVASION

i lol´d
  33. Magnonymous Member

We iz teh WW2 comical reenactment society...scilons are ze nazis.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Magnonymous Member

Kip in New York? Real cheap dude, real cheap...once the flights are arranged and taxi to hyde park, new york...I shouldn't imagine it'd be TOO costly...
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Perikles Member

whoopsey-daisey.

My screens so fuckedI can't actually see the maps...rofl.
  36. Magnonymous Member

Methinks the mistake was in using the website maps.google.com as opposed to maps.google.co.uk

noob! =P
  37. Perikles Member

Piss off. At least I don;t give away data needlessly.

Learn 2 internet. :p
  38. Magnonymous Member

And paranoia sets in... >.<
  39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. Magnonymous Member

Eurolines website removed a ticket type after I posted originally, so price is now £63 instead of £41. I'm going to look around for cheaper tickets, will post my findings.