Customize

LOLDON/UK ANONS ALERT!! - PARIS INVASION IMMINENT!! - DATE SET 30th APRIL!!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Magnonymous, Mar 21, 2011.

?

Which Saturday in April should we raid Scilons in Paris?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2011.
9th April 0 vote(s) 0.0%
16th April (My Birthday) XD 8 vote(s) 27.6%
23rd April 3 vote(s) 10.3%
30th April 18 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. Perikles Member

Ye4ah, those French border guards can be quiterough with the surprisebuttsecks. Might wannabringlubetoo.
  2. Bifur Member

Salut, je baise ta mere as the french say, Bifur will try to show up and give yall the lovebombing of your lives. Problem is getting to Paris could be tricky for I don't own a tank maybe the train will do. I have to check with germananon, more like Hamburganon about this
  3. Perikles Member

"Hello, I rape the sea"?

Fair play.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Wish I could go. But, living on the opposite side of the world and in a completely different hemisphere definitely increases the cost (last check puts it at least 5-7k). I'll be there in spirit. =P
  5. garlic Member

\in term time... will have to figure out reliably
  6. Mag, you do need a passport, its only if you are a European citizen entering any other country in Europe including the UK, you on;y need to use EU identification cards however, this does not count for UK citizens
  7. Anonymous Member

Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
  8. Anon998 Member

Dallas anons wish they could afford the time and money to head over there for this, but in honor of this, we are holding 2 protests this month as an alternative. One on our originally planned April 16th, as well as April 30th. Good luck guys!
    • Like Like x 5
  9. So, can I plan the raid for the april 30th ?
  10. Anonymous Member

Anonymous says DO IT FAGGOT.
  11. Profanity Member

I've had a look around, with no luck. You had any success in finding cheaper tickets?
  12. by plane :
    123,49 €
  13. Profanity Member

14. cfanon Member

FTFY :p
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Magnonymous Member

Nope. Trawled the web and called the company, no luck.

Hopefully fagz will be able to make it with the price being £20 higher. It still looks like the cheapest way to get there.
  16. anonsoldier Member

FIX'D. Europe does decimals and commas reverse what North Americans do.
  17. Perikles Member

Hi
    Hitch, you pussies.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. cfanon Member

I know, it pisses me off when doing equations... I was taking the piss. And it's not just americans that use a dot decimal separator. English did it first, FYI.
  19. Magnonymous Member

Actually, I believe it's an accounting/customs thing for the purposes of making the decimal more visible, so it doesn't get overlooked (which is a common error). So it's native to corporations rather than any particular country.
  20. cfanon Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#Hindu-Arabic_numeral_system
    From that article and what I've read to do with maths (being warned before hand that some countries display their numbers different so I don't get mind fucked later on), I understand that it's a country thing.
  21. Profanity Member

Maths makes baby Jesus cry.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. cfanon Member

Tell me about it. I have a 1200+ page monster of a book on algorithms....
  23. Thought about it... Can't really justify spending the price of swinging by france.
    Maybe next time.
  24. garlic Member

It is either this or buying portal 2 on 22nd april... it's a tough choice.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anon998 Member

A very tough choice indeed...
  26. Anonymous Member

Attention All Britfags!
    30 April is Loretta Miscavige Should Have Had An Abortion Day.
    Great day to raid scilon morgues.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. anonsoldier Member

The fuck is wrong with you?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Litle new : the scientologist have planning a raid in paris against psychiatry. We will be there to say than ccdh is scientology.
    so April 30th will bi a double raid.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Vigdis Member

more information about their raid ?
  30. ccdh raid will start at 1pm at Montparnasse and it will be a 2 hours protest. We can go there 30mn and after going in front of shitology celebrity center
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

FYI, Loretta Miscavige is David Miscavige's mother and 30 April is his birthday.
  32. anonsoldier Member

Oh I'm tracking that, but do we need to go around waving signs saying he should have been aborted? Do you honestly think that is either lulzy or beneficial to the cause?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. 30 APRIL IS MISCAVIGES BIRTHDAY
  34. We will make a cake for him :D
    So april 30th in paris we will do a double raid : 1 against the ccdh and the 2nd against de cult in front of the celebrity center.

If you want to come in paris this day please send me a private message.
    send me the time and place where you arrive in france. A French ANONYMOUS will join you and you bring to the meeting point.

I am preparing the journey for evryone
    I need an answer before april 25th, 10pm GMT.
  35. Anon998 Member

I don't think he/she was trying to say that we should have that on signs or whatever, just trying to make a little joke. Just laugh it off a bit, don't take it seriously, and move on.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. novu Member

Anyone had any luck finding cheap transport from Loldon?
  38. cfanon Member

Cheapest me and Profanity have seen is the coach mentioned in here. In fact, we need to get booking tickets... I'll put that on the list of things to bug her about tonight.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Better off renting a big bus and a driver for that moneys...