Customize

LOLDON/UK ANONS ALERT!! - PARIS INVASION IMMINENT!! - DATE SET 30th APRIL!!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Magnonymous, Mar 21, 2011.

?

Which Saturday in April should we raid Scilons in Paris?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2011.
9th April 0 vote(s) 0.0%
16th April (My Birthday) XD 8 vote(s) 27.6%
23rd April 3 vote(s) 10.3%
30th April 18 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. Profanity Member

Well us Northern monkeys still have to make it to Loldon, so either way it'll be pricey for us. Meh.
  2. Anonymous Member

YOU don't plan anything, vicious,WE plan.Stop it!
  3. cfanon Member

Shhh bad anon. Unless you'd like frenchanons to plan their raid on a different date than when everyone is coming over?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Perikles Member

In regards to transport:

Hitching is really easy to Paris. Done it many a time. Two peeps a cab, no worries. The only issue I've ever experienced in mass hitches is that insurance companies won't eninsure the event unless each pair has one male. Given the basement dwellers here, I'm sure that's gonna happen anyhoo. Not like I'm proposing insuring it...just mentioning the actuarists view on hitching.

Start point tends to be Dover tho...just to get that out there from the start.

Or, look into hiring a coach. [EDIT: just fired of for quotes to both Paris and Dover. Results back tomorrow.]

I'm up for hitching, and prlly will whatever. However, mass anontransport would be fun.
  5. Magnonymous Member

Depends how many would actually be going on that bus and if anyone can actually afford to front the money for it. If I could afford to front the money I'd do that and then divide the cost down between people, but then there's also the risk of people not paying up.
  6. Anonymous Member

Yeah, pretty sure since he's going to be hosting traveling Anons in his house the weekend of the raid, he can plan however the fuck he wants, and you certainly won't be having anything to do with it, unless you think you know better than him what he should do in his own house.

Tl;dr: Calm the fuck down, and stop trying to make drama out of your own ignorance.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. cfanon Member

Can we get some idea of numbers?
  8. anonsoldier Member

Well, theres Me, Myself, and I. So that's 3. But you will be able to find us at both protests that day. So that's 6. Except we'll be in masks and during that time none of us will be our usual selves. So that's 12. I'll have two socks with me, so 14. And I'm American, so factor in the exchange rate between Euros and American...

Alright, using Scilon math I apparently represent anywhere between 18-21 people depending upon how the markets do on that preceding Friday.

Hope that helps.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Magnonymous Member

Well, that's my coach ticket booked. XD

PARIS, HERE I COME!! BUAHAHAHAA
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

You need to rename to anonarmy.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. novu Member

Coach booked!
    Transport to Loldon on royal wedding day to sort next XD
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Perikles Member

Right...I've been sourcing quotes from a load of coach firms. Can't reeally give a quote until I know who fancies either:

Coach from Loldon to Dover, then hitching to Paris;

or:

Coach from Loldon to Paris.

Numbers can be as low as 15 for coach travel. Obviously if it's just a few of us we can get to Dover ourselves.

Plz shout if your interested.
  13. Clemonymous Member

Seems like I've got everything booked. Travelling in London on the 29th is going to be absolute chaos.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Dragononymous Member

08:00 LONDON (Victoria Coach Station) Paris (Gallieni), France 16:30 0 £36.00
    08:00 LONDON (Victoria Coach Station) Paris (Gallieni), France 16:30 0 £41.00
    booking fee of 4
    atleast thats what it still says for mine
    top is 13-25
    second is 26-59
  15. Perikles Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2011/apr/13/law-burqa-ban-european-court

Hmm...
    • Like Like x 2
  16. cfanon Member

Lets just count anon as a culture ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Perikles Member

^^

The culture of faggotry in these forums is strong.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. cfanon Member

PS I don't usually bother wearing masks 'cause it makes taking photos a bit of a pain in the ass. But I may just make an exception....
  19. afternon Member

20. Magnonymous Member

Already paid my £63 =/
  21. Anonymous Member

Don't say I didn't tell you.
  22. Anonymous Member

If worst comes to worse, hospital masks, like those worn by people with flu in public, and dark glasses would provide adequate (and legal) coverage. Someone could even hold a "Sick of Scientology Abuses" sign if you wanted a tie in. Also, might be appropriate since NoNo had to go to the hospital...
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Heavy makeup. Perhaps even...clown makeup?? :D
    • Like Like x 2
  24. cfanon Member

Same.
  25. novu Member

Yeah, same here. I think there's about 4 or 5 people already booked on that coach Mag posted.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. cfanon Member

Inb4 "orgy".
  27. Fuckeye Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. cfanon Member

Are you joining us, Mr Fuckeye?

You'll have to teach yourself the French for the word 'pub'.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Profanity Member

Hospital masks sound like a good idea. Any idea where one can get them?
  30. Fuckeye Member

"Le pub".
    • Like Like x 1
  31. cfanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Where I live, you can buy cheap disposable ones in packs at the chemist. Try there? If not, try bumming a few off a hospital receptionist; claim you need them for a "project."
  33. Profanity Member

I think he would, you know.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Truthful Member

Dunno if you lot have them over there but here there's medical supply stores that sell scrubs, gloves, masks etc.
  35. Truthful Member

Also there's the harder ones that cup your face that you can get at home improvement stores. Most likely near the paint.
  36. Infos importantes / Important informations

FR : LE RAID COMMENCERA A 14H00 FACE AU 69 RUE LEGENDRE (METRO BROCHANT OU LA FOURCHE)
    POUR LES ARRIVANTS VEUILLEZ M'ENVOYER UN MESSAGE PERSO SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ QUE L'ON VIENNENT VOUS CHERCHER.

EN : RAID START AT 2PM FACE TO THE 69th LEGENDRE STREET (METRO BROCHANT OR LA FOURCHE) IF YOU WANT SOME FRENCH ANON TO GUIDE YOU PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE.