Customize

LOLDON/UK ANONS ALERT!! - PARIS INVASION IMMINENT!! - DATE SET 30th APRIL!!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Magnonymous, Mar 21, 2011.

?

Which Saturday in April should we raid Scilons in Paris?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2011.
9th April 0 vote(s) 0.0%
16th April (My Birthday) XD 8 vote(s) 27.6%
23rd April 3 vote(s) 10.3%
30th April 18 vote(s) 62.1%
  1. Can we come at 13:30 PM?
  2. Magnonymous Member

So yeah, as previously planned I'll be at Victoria Coach Station from around 9:30-10pm (probably not exactly sober by the time it comes to leave). Unfortunately I don't have a flag to wave, so you'll just have to either look for someone wearing/holding a mask or someone dressed like the pic to the left. =D

(Or failing that, people acting in the moronic plebian manner which seems to be the norm for anons...)
  3. Anonymous Member

So yeah, as previously planned I'll be at Victoria Coach Station from around 9:30-10pm (probably not exactly sober by the time it comes to leave). Unfortunately I don't have a flag to wave, so you'll just have to either look for someone wearing/holding a mask or someone dressed like the pic to the left. =D

(Or failing that, people acting in the moronic plebian manner which seems to be the norm for anons...)
  4. Magnonymous Member

Okay, something is officially fucking with posts on this forum right now...every time I tried to post normally it told me the server didn't respond in time and my post wasn't successful. I respond anonymously and it puts ALL FOUR attempts!! Ghey.
  5. anonsoldier Member

I need a spare Guy Fawkes mask. My replacement from Amazon hasn't come yet, and I'm highly doubtful it'll be here tomorrow.

Is there anyone going to Paris who will be at the first part of the raid and is willing to bring a spare mask for me? I will be happy to return it at the end of the raid or pay to purchase it. I have a clava to hide my identity, but I would just feel naked not wearing a mask.
  6. ZeroC Member

Good luck to all those attending.
  7. Truthful Member

Good luck anons! The rest of us will be there with you in spirit
  8. anonsoldier Member

D-Day, motherfuckers. Let's rage.
  9. Rock on, faggots!

We will await pics, stories and caek!