Customize

Loldon Xmas Meal!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Violenza, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gentlemen Member

Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

groupshotmaskdq8.jpg

Group shot of Moralfag, tipster, grinman, hatred and JamesFucking philips (I think).

Will PM people Gmask CP codewords on request.
  2. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

Well played Sir.
  3. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

Respect. Thats a nice photo actually, when was it taken? Looks like its outside the pub. Was it just before we got in the taxi?
  4. anomilly Member

Oh, i remember when that was taken! LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  5. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

Yes! I remember now, it was just after the bet about getting Moralfag, Grinman and JFP into the same photo (I told you faggots it'd just take a booze bribe...)

My heartiest thanks to my Secret Santa; A round of cocktails, just what I always wanted! I have no idea how I dodged the hangover, though.

Do we have the "Gentlemen Does It Wrong" sequence somewhere? I lost track around the sixth different set of items... "Cheese Straws" is the one I remember best.
  6. StoneBurner Member

absolutely gutted that i missed this, unfortunately i and my fellow OSA members had a prior engagement at a different watering hole for reasons of data collation and matching photos to usernames.
    handily our mole gaev us a long list of names and descriptions to match up with our extensive d/base of photographs taken from the various protest locations (thank you M******g, our cheque is in the post)
  7. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

[IMG]

Here's an encyrpted stereogram picture of everyone posing in the pub before the meal. Use the special crosseye tech to view it.
  8. SpasticGum Member

F-ck that, I can't go cross-eyed without my eyes twitching back and forth -rubs eyes-
  9. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

You bastard! That was uncalled for.

THE IMAGE IS A TRAP!! IT WILL MAKE YOU LOSE THE GAME!!!
  10. SpasticGum Member

What you said just kinda collapsed what you tried to protect.
  11. Gentlemen Member

At least someone remembers, I can't remember what I did after 'gentlemening' those shots, until I woke up on someones couch the next day. (sorry I have no Idea whos house it was) I panicked when I woke up and left without saying goodbye (sorry again, think I left my tie there if I could get that back at the next raid.) and then had to wait around for an hour for the tube station to open, with a pounding head ache and still blury eyed. once again I felt like a rememberance day pig shat in my head.

shit did I really ask that! I'm, so so sorry I was on auto pilot most of the night.

if I did anything else stupid or offended anyone i'm sorry.
  12. SpasticGum Member

-points and laughs at everyone-
  13. anomilly Member

Oh Gentlemen, you are SUCH a laugh! *floppy hand*
  14. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

LOL whos house was it he slept at? I didnt really get any sleep till I got home, there was some creepy looking old man who was sat down the carriage grinning at me (and others). Very disconcerting
  15. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

Artist's sketch of Tipster's Creepy Guy - Need Situation Room NAO!
    rbw3e0.jpg
  16. StoneBurner Member

^^ Dad???
  17. Re: Loldon Xmas Meal!

its funny though, cos he looked vaguely similar.

By which I mean he had a mustache. Hey, thats basically the same!
  18. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.