Customize

London - 2012/07/21 - Postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Delicious Trap, Jul 21, 2012.

1. London has bounced back. Fresh blood, Fresh energy. And riding the global tsunami of entheta like a boss.
    Like matter and anti-matter. Old fags and planfags collided. Rebirthing loldon with power of an angry god.
    2000 fliers dessiminated.
    93 public praised us for our work.
    36 cars honked in their support
    23 public stopped to photograph or film our raid tech.
    The stats are in. We put out more in 3 hours than the cult can pull in 3 weeks.

Totally unedited, unsorted photographs. To wet your appetite till the real footage rolls in.
    http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z382/Ninlilizi/Activism/Anonymous/Chanology 2012-07-21/
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Love those stats!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

36? it was more like over 9000!
    It was a great day with huge public support - lots of thumbs up from drivers and people across the street.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

There was so much love out there for critics of Scientology - it was overwhelming.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  8. garlic Member

TCR was good. Buck Forris was good. Lulz were had.
  9. Thanks everyone who was there!
  10. dcht-ID Member

hey guys, i was the one with the uk-anon-flag, great day had by all many lulz, and Epic wins all round !
    Scientology -EXPECT US !
    • Like Like x 3
  11. RightOn Member

Loldon bringin' back the fight in style
    very nice

epic numa numa dance!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

14. dcht-ID Member

Did anyone pick up a carrier bag with 4 of the £1 anon masks init by any chance?
  15. jensting Member

Y A Y ! ! ! !
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. dcht-ID Member

My footage -
    ENJOY !
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Pique Member

Great job you guise! So who called LE? You all or the scientologists? Was the fencing there 'just in case?'
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Nicely done! Good work!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. amaX Member

wooooHOOOOOOO LOLdon!

don't call it a come back...you've been here for years!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. afternon Member

It was heartening to see so many newfags and to see the sheer joy of anonymous dancing, singing, handing out fliers, offering caek and for the buck foris, too.

It was a bit strange to have so many police with us- but what was funny was that it felt like they were protesting with us (yeah, I know they weren't) and I had some good chats with some of the cops who were clearly amused by the antics of anons- and there was no way Stefania (London OSA who lurks in the org) could phone up the police and say we were throwing bottles or whatever lies she usually says- because the police were right there, with us!

The cop I spoke to was also as amused as I was that the cult's own poster rated it's own promo film five stars by one of the cult's own publications- you fool no one OSA!

The cult of $cientology is in hard decline and there is no amount of spin to try to make that rusty old "bridge" by the long-dead (and yet to return) Hubbard seem modern or relevant and no way to hide the ever growing number of ex-scientologist who speak out about the abuses.

There is no way for the cult to stop Anonymous dancing, having fun, handing out fliers and generally celebrating all the freedoms the cult hates!
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
  21. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. An absolute blast watching these vids! Loldonanons bringing the joy!

The quality of the sound was tremendous - I think that really matters (so that folks know what you're saying, and the music is fun, rather than just being an irritant, as might have been the case in the past?)

I never heard the Anonymous 'Message To Scientology' more clearly at any other protest vid I've seen.

Oustanding NumaNuma anon - 9.76 for artistic impression. ;)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. Random guy Member

26. Anonymous Member

27. afternon Member

My ninja ability to avoid being photographed excells once again!
  28. ZORRO Member

so you gonna join us in paris august 25TH ?
    megaraid you are welcome
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  29. Only if you can find some way of transporting be there and back again.
  30. Anonymous Member

Would love to - will see if I can make it.
  31. ZeroC Member

When you asked the cops why they were there, what did they say? Also did they stay the entire duration?
  32. Anonymous Member

The police attend all lawful protests in the UK. They always stay the whole time. They were lovely.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

yes the police were there before we arrived and left when we did

they said it was standard procedure to have 6 officers

to be honest they were very nice and even said

we could use the word cult 'No word is against the law'
    I was asked for a copy of the leaflets we were handing out
    1. this is a fraud leaflet (from previous op)
    2.#opvendetta leaflet
    3.SCIENTOLOGY IS IT FAD ?
  34. garlic Member

Hello ZeroC, I was the first on scene at tcr. The PO-PO were wandering around the area in 3 groups of two with another officer at the lead. When they saw me they had a quick discussion before talking to me. They informed me that they were there to keep the peace and also partly for Lob-Bok's sake. However that normally doesn't require 7 officers. I would imagine that Stefania had called them out there. TL-DR police were there to keep lom-bok's entrance clear and to clear their phonelines.

EDIT: They stayed for the duration of tcr
    • Like Like x 2
  35. fishypants Moderator

36. Truly Impressive Raid!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Even though I wasn't there...
  38. Wolf. Member

If there is anyone reading this who is based in London, reply to this urgently please.
  39. Anonymous Member

Why?
  40. Anonymous Member

HHHMMMMM.... Only one post ever on a london postgame thread asking for anons in london, joined today. All seems VERY FISHY...
    • Agree Agree x 1