Customize

LONDON, SECOND SATURDAY IN FEBRUARY 2011

Discussion in 'Europe' started by initforthelulz, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Protest in London, second saturday in Feb 2011?

Yes 34 vote(s) 77.3%
No 10 vote(s) 22.7%
  1. SeenTheLight Member

As far as I know, Mark Pinchin's been DSA at QVS since 2006 (when he was just a 26-year-old ex-junkie)
  2. XanonX Member

DSA? The driving School Association?
  3. Anonymous Member

Speaking of our local Scilons, Sophie Tilley (whom you may remember as "the fat moody ginger one") is following her uncle and reknowned crazy John Alex Wood into the online scamming PR business: http://smallsocialmedia.weebly.com/

Nice choice of name, Sophie. I'm sure that "SS" can't possibly have any bad connotations for anyone. And thanks for the contact info there as well.

Also check out the links to other scilon businesses along the top of that page.
  4. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  5. Anonymous Member

Partially related - All you faggots who wanted a theme? Here's your theme:

fbi_logo.gif

xfiles-mulder-and-scully.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. afternon Member

Hmmm, could go for the FBI theme, but it's hardly that much of interest to UK public, needs something closer to home..or funnier..
  7. XanonX Member

8. Anonymous Member

I'll just leave this here
    tumblr_lg5bpyZp591qf6qofo1_500.png
    • Like Like x 4
  9. But Anonymous *is* the FBI: Final Boss of the Internet!

And when we start telling people about the FBI investigation, that'll get people talking.

Can anyone run up a few Paul Haggis/New Yorker flyers?
  10. Spangly Member

I got inspired when I caught a glimpse of the Daily Mail earlier in the week, so I'll be bringing a couple of small signs with their headline ("Scientology faces human trafficking investigation") and stuff blown up to a big enough size to be somewhat legible.
  11. Wanna shoop us up some FBI Identity Badges to go with the Pfizer ones, too?
  12. CarltonBANKS Member

Yeah man, what is all that about? I think she may be trying to be entrepreneurial like daddy/uncle John Wood, who charges a mere £300 to submit a press release to a search engine.

Actually, Sophie Tilley is the ginger lass who smiles a lot, unlike the jaded Sartjee Roelens, who has similar physical attributes

fgs1Fkx25aPgS5kDJU9sz3Sm3e0uPhzj_m.png

nDUHWA3oRMjd8WEOe3lvrgmfcLdsVFnM_m.png

4OnAd2b8lHmeV8BvnrzlBiHJGff6dqlX_m.png
  13. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. XanonX Member

this is amazing.
  16. Pillock Member

Apart from the usual cake raid into Tesco's, anything else planned for Saturday? Theme perhaps?
  17. Spangly Member

Alas, no - I'll be mixing raiding with other stuff this weekend, so I'm limited on my amount of prep time. I'll be bringing a couple of my usual signs, a couple of quick-and-dirty Daily Mail Headline and Article type ones, some leaflets and some noise-toys. That's pretty much it.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Perikles Member

Thank fuck I logged in, I thought it was next weekend. Roll on Saturday. Unless I'm perma-banned. Then roll on Saturday even moar!

I know a proper traditional English one. It' called "cockfighting". I kid thee not. Multiple broom handles plz.
  20. WhiteNight Member

Spell-check at last sentance then it's awesome.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Perikles Member

Y? They cut mah Shurestart.
  22. CarltonBANKS Member

Was TCR shut all day today?
    • Was Martin ill? Did he blow?
    • Closed due to lack of interest? (It's never stopped them before)
    I mean, this is really downstat. I am disappoint.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Please, for the love of Xenu, PLEASE tell me you have dox to prove this
  24. CarltonBANKS Member

Those are wild guesses.
    • no idea how long it was actually shut for.
    Maybe it was just shut for a brief period, maybe they shut up shop early. It's unusual.
  25. Unusual, and Off-Policy.

Someone should write a KR about this...

As for Martin, well, let's wait and see if he turns up at Zero's door asking for help...
  26. WhiteNight Member

Or Pillock's asking about his plumbing.
  27. CarltonBANKS Member

Plumbing? wot?

Martin lives at Liam Laharts (Carpenter's) place, with other clams, would be challenging for him to blow.. he must be with them 24/7. Why didn't one of the Wakley brothers cover for him; Charlie is often there.
  28. WhiteNight Member

long story.
  29. CarltonBANKS Member

This is who Martin Polak is shacked up with:

I guess Scientologists like to share their home with their cult brothers & sisters.
  30. CarltonBANKS Member

It's still pretty damn interesting - it's the mother freakin' FBI!

I'd like to ask y'all a favour: if you see Martin Polak, please say 'hi' to him!

[IMG]

Favour #2 - Can anyone make an animated GIF of his dancing from:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

(I would do it, but alas, I'm not good with komputers)
  31. Anonymous Member

also - ideas - pics of Mubarak alongside Miscavige (both unelected, cuntish dictators)
  32. Anonymous Member

I wonder what happened to OP, was only ever active for 5 days
  33. Pillock Member

No wonder he doesn't answer my calls, i'm asking for the wrong service.
  34. Afraid not. I passed by at about 6:30 yesterday, and it was open, with a small table of books outside and a couple of Scilons who I didn't recognise. No sign of Martin though.

Also, see you fags soon @TCR.
  35. CarltonBANKS Member

Maybe they shut early or popped out for 15 mins. Seemed shut and empty (with lights on) around like, 1940ish.
  36. ZeroC Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. CarltonBANKS Member

38. SeenTheLight Member

y0uPiLJ.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  39. SeenTheLight Member

40. Anonymous Member

Details?