Customize

LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by An0nand0n, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpasticGum Member

Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

-stomps on cigarettes- :p

Ah, but you must dissemble his.... vehicle... first.
    Can't be bothered old chum, I shall conceal my face with mudkips, or something.

Going to Westfields with dear mother tomorrow, for some reason, I have a feeling that Chinksci is my brother.
    I don't suppose that Chinksci has horrible acne does he? Cus that's probably him, I mean, my brother did seem to know about Scientology and what it's about...
  2. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Christmas Tracklist, if anyone's bringing a sound system that has an AUX input (mine don't)

Twisted Sister - Come All ye Faithful
    Twisted Sister - Deck the Halls
    AC-DC - A Mistress for Christmas
    Porky Pig - Blue Christmas
    Chuck Berry - Run Run Rudolph
    Fallout Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
    Groovy Aardvark - Minuit Chretien (French metal versions)
    Groovy Aardvark - Fa la la la la la
    Groovy Aardvark - Les Anges dans nos campagnes (Gloria in excelius deo)
    Groovy Aardvark - Carol of the Bells
    Harvey Danger - Sometimes you have to work on Christmas (sometimes)
    James Brown - Santa Claus to straight to the Ghetto
    Keith Richards - Run Run Rudolph
    MxPx - Christmas Night of the Zombies
    My Chemical Romance - All I want for Christmas is You (What do you expect form a shitty emo band?)
    Blink 182 - It's Christmas time Again
    Smashing Pumpkins - Christmas Time
    Squirrel Nut Zippers - Santa Claus is smoking Reefer
    The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't let the bells end)
    The Killers - Don't shoot me Santa
    The Kinks - Father Christmas
    The Pogues with Kristy MacColl - Fairtale of New York
    The Ramones - Merry Christmas I don't want to Fight
    Weezer - The Christmas Song
  3. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

4. SpasticGum Member

I got some speakers recently, for my phone, I fucking caaaame when it belted out the first few tunes of Rick Astley xD
    Maybe I'll be able to get my hands on some Christmas tracks, the speakers are fairly loud I guess.
    But it depends on i the song is naturally loud or not, because Never Gonna Give You Up isn't very loud on my phone...
    Why am I talking about phones so much?
  5. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

The older sister is acting suspicous and is attempting to convince Mother to let her go out on Saturday. Hmmmmmm......
  6. SpasticGum Member

So she's Sci-deburn?
  7. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Here's a book of useful prose, SEVEN SYLLABLES
    The Complex by John Duignan should be chose. TEN SYLLABLES

Leave your family and your friends,
    And your money, you will "lend". CAPITAL L
    But here I ask you, my good reader,
    Do you want Xenu as your leader? XENU IS NOT A LEADER FIGURE

C- SEE ME
  8. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

With a week to go the lulz have started already, this could be epic.

Some mini raids or other small scale operations this week would be useful too.
  9. SpasticGum Member

-bottom lip wobbles-
    D'X
    B-but....
    -runs off-
    BAAAAAAAAAWWW!!!!11oneone!1

YOU FORGOT TO CORRECT ME FOR THE MISSING COMMA IN "The Complex by John Duignan, should be chose"!
  10. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

I'll correct you for having one too many.

Fuck you, Oxford comma. Fuck you.
  11. basil Member

I'll just add this in as a suggestion.

12. Britonymous Member

James Fucking Philips may I congratulate you on your outstanding taste in music! Screeching weasel are made of win!

also, i think we need more Jesus at the next protest
    [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8]YouTube - Jesus Is My Friend by Sonseed[/ame]
  13. Optimisticate Member

I'd love to point God's Pottery in the scilon direction:

[ame=http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=136048&title=gods-pottery-silent-night]God's Pottery - Silent Night[/ame]
  14. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

ZAP!

Lawd, thanks for posting this, Brit! Totally forgot about this gold till nao.

This made me lol:

15. SpasticGum Member

I've been to Oxford, the Worcester college/university/whatever.
    I'm hoping to go there :) and.. and... Become a lawyer!
    And... and... pwn people! Yeah! Sometimes, I can argue pretty well...
    "NO U!"
    "......"
    "I rest my case."

I wonder if Rick Astley ever made a Christmas themed song...
    We should have a song that'll remind Scilons of family!
    Like.. like... -trawls the internet-
    I dunno:
    I guess those nice classic ones would remind them of happier days with their family.
    Oh, we should sing classic ones, like Jingle Bell Rock ^___^ Everyone knows those!
  16. Optimisticate Member

If singing anything, I think that they should all be religious in nature, to remind the general public that to sickentology, Christmas is not about the real reason for the holiday, but about making more money and recruiting more people. I bet you won't find the guitarist at the santa display in LA singing "Away in a Manger". He's singing the Jingle Org Rock or something.

That's just my opinion, but it offends me that they're taking a christian holiday, albeit a highly commercial holiday, and using it to try to make money covertly. They do the same thing with easter and the easter bunny. I'm surprised we haven't seen a scilon dreidel somewhere yet.
  17. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Anyone who wants battery powered lights, I got some last month £5 from ASDA, they are currently decorating my room but come saturday they'll be decorating me!

I may only be there for TCR though, it was bloody cold in london last saturday and I don't know whether I can cope with 11-5 outside in that weather. Wrap up warm santanons.
  18. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

double post
  19. StoneBurner Member

we could always gather round a blazing fire to keep warm.... apparently theres a shop across the road with a plentiful supply of paper for fuel... should keep us all warm for a while...

... they must mean for it to be burnt, why else would there be a volcano on the cover?
  20. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

I always wonder about the volcano on the cover, I always assumed it was a reference to the big theten nucular volcano, but it can't be coz they keep that secret til OTVIII, so what does it mean on the cover of Dianetics?
  21. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Clearly there is a volcano on the cover because SCIENTOLOGY BLOWS.
  22. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Saturday is going to be fucking epic. Somone has been putting up posters advertising in in Covent Garden and around the Strand! Not sure those are the best places to put them, but 10/10 for effort.
  23. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

There are posters in covent garden? Holy Shit, where. If I'd have seen them when I was there last saturday I would have squirted everywhere, that's awesome.
  24. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

can we add this?
  25. basil Member

"In a 1968 lecture, and in instructions to his marketing staff, Hubbard explained that these images would "key in" the submerged memories of Incident 1 and impel people to buy the books."
    - L. Ron Hubbard "Class VIII Course, Lecture #10, Assists" October 3, 1968; taped lecture

"A special 'Book Mission' was sent out to promote these books, now empowered and made irresistible by the addition of these overwhelming symbols or images. Organization staff were assured that if they simply held up one of the books, revealing its cover, that any bookstore owner would immediately order crateloads of them. A customs officer, seeing any of the book covers in one's luggage, would immediately pass one on through."
    —Bent Corydon, L. Ron Hubbard: Messiah or Madman?[33]
  26. spiral Member

i've found myself in the possesion of a santa hat (and amusing beard) thats too small for my head... does anyone want it? not sure if i'll make it to QVS tho cos i have some shopping to do first
  27. SpasticGum Member

Well, apparently, on Monday, there were people promoting the Batman movie coming out on DVD in Westfields, lots of Jokers too.
    Someone should've yelled "Oh my God! It's Heath Ledgeer! Quick! Run for your lives! He's come back from the deeeaaad!!!" (He is awesome though :D Brokeback Mountain=My mother's favourite film. Srsly)

Oh yeah, Christian songs, I guess it's a good idea.
    But I think most people would remember classic Christmas songs really (I'm not a big fan of Christianity)
    Haha, I just got a message from my Norwegian penpal, she told me, they tried to convert her to Scientology because "Schoolwork makes me happy, and friends stress me..." I lol'd
  28. anomilly Member

santa hat, check. mask, check. leaflets, check.

All i need now is the rest of my slutty santa girl outfit. Anyone know where i can procure one on the cheap in London?
    :3
  29. basil Member

Woolworths, Lidl and Aldi have been reported as having santa outfits, and I'm sure a 'mrs santa' was mentioned.
  30. Moralfag Member

Pix or it didn't happen.
  31. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Gonna say it again

FLYERS FLYERS FLIER FLAERS!&&&

Seriously, shifted a whole pile last Thursday with a Santa outfit in seconds. Let's get the flyer count into the thousands this month.

GET A SANTA OUTFIT. DO IT, FAGGOT.
  32. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

ahh so this is where it is all happening :D:D
    might be there.. might not be there...

this is cafc fred btw of enturb. :D
  33. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!

I THOUGHT YOU'D DIED.

You better come, biatch.
  34. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

no i didn't die.
    Oh i lost the game.
    Did you miss meeeee :)? x
  35. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Nah, not really. You're about as important as an unwanted pregnancy tbh. <33333333333333333
  36. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

So...

[IMG]

Unbelievably important and life-changing, is what you're saying.
  37. Britonymous Member

38. Anon-007 Member

We enjoy your natural intelligence and common sense - it makes a change from certain other fuckwits who frequent WWP.

Oh, and the fact that you have sensational tits is an absolute and welcome bonus :)
  39. basil Member

Pics or it didn't happen :p
  40. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

^^^ THIS.

Need moar hot femme-santanons this Sat.

EXACTLY.

And this, is totally relevant to the situation:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.