Customize

LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by An0nand0n, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

ITT How are YOU chargin' yo lazor for tomorrow?
  2. An0nand0n Member

Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

DO IT FAGGOT
  3. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

12V DC straight off the mains. The Hate Machine says: OM NOM NOM
  4. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

5. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

14o0lcx.gif

INB4 Lick a Lolly
  6. anomilly Member

so due to a considerable lack of funds and an even more considerable lack of time, i couldnt procure said slutty santagirl outfit. which means i'm going have to create a makeshift outfit from my own wardrobe.
    which i'm actually slightly worried is going to turn out even more slutty than a shop-bought one.

BAWWWWWWW, it's going to be AWESOME.
  7. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Dear Sir,

It is with deep regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in your application as re: The Game. We thank you for your attendance and hope that this will in no way dampen your enthusiasm for The Game in future.

Yours et cetera,

The Internets. (Mr.)
  8. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

[IMG]
  9. anomilly Member

you should be so lucky.

LULZ.
  10. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Dear Anonymous,

I am going to bed early tonight in preparation for tomorrow. I will take to bed with my a copy of Twilight I got cheap from Woolies' closing down sale.

If I don't show up tomorrow, you'll know what happened.
  11. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

You posted something about 'not liking it' on the Internet, and 200 rabid screaming fangirls killed you IRL
  12. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Greg certainly hopes so...
  13. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

That'd make a good website. "How Many Twilight Fans Could You Take In A Fight (dot com)"
  14. An0nand0n Member

5m banner drying in the lounge, santa beard glued to EFG mask...

Locked, loaded and ready to rick roll out

s6kizn.jpg.gif
  15. SpasticGum Member

I'm buying big boxes of canday (And Lollies to lick?!) to give out to little kids, also saying "Don't be a stranger! Don't be a Scientologist!" as well.
    My flyers will be like.. dead... so yesh :) No flyers
    I've got a Christmas card for Scientology, and yeah...
    I shall be making the perilous trip on my own Dx oh dear, I think I may get raped.
  16. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Please refer to my aforementioned post which is relevant to everything mentioned here.
  17. SpasticGum Member

Vid won't load, but I know it :)
    So... only give sweets to Lillies (She looks like my cousin), Sullies, Mollies and Billies?
  18. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Oh God, I'm coming.
  19. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

We need to convince the Twilight fans that Co$ would stop Stephanie Meyer from writing any more.

SqueeRAGE >>> Tech
  20. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Seagar and mini trollcanon (trollmortar?) are charged. Ipod and phone charging.

This evening was spent drinking free wine and finding out someone who is a leading academic in his field enjoys trolling by editing wikipedia articles written by his colleagues.

I also Sovietrolled on the failtrain home.
  21. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

One pastafarian reporting for duty! One thing we dig is people being groovey to each other and having a laugh and free stuff.

and shouting

and mudkips..
  22. ANONXXXXX Member

last minute drama
    k the dude who was coming with me might not be able to come
    because of this i can't take the battery pack(weighs 96 pounds) 250 xmas lights a 100watt homemade PA and a torch that would have projected "HAIL XENU" onto the cult once it got dark

i also cant buy a megaphone tommorow to bangroll people and hobbits from my new trollphone at insane volume

anyways will see you guys tommorow
  23. Vinonymous Member

:O

:D

xD

:eek:

:(

:'(
  24. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Do we know each other. If you are the person I met in the pub on wednesday, make sure you say hi tomorrow and we can sort out the mini raid stuff we were discussing. If not say hi anyway.
  25. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

You can use mine, although I've got bangrolls and hobbitrolls on my ipod.
  26. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

[IMG]

Twilight is so bad I can't sleep.

It's written like this. In a jarring manner. That goes on and on. And starts sentences with conjuctions. Like I did there. There is some punctuation - but it's jarring and incorrectly used - rather like this sentence. If you have any idea whatsoever what good literature is like, it feels like falling down a flight of stairs.

There's practically no dialogue in the first 40 PAGES, just the main character going on about how EVERYTHING is so TERRIBLY INCONVENIENT for her, from people talking to her and being pleasant in school to already being able to do the work she's set in school and having already read the books for her English class. Not a single one of these observations go by without her mentioning how she didn't say anything mean about it and kept quiet, like she deserves the fucking Nobel Prize For Magnanimity.

If Edward hasn't bitten someone by page 100, I will.
  27. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

^^^ I think your high-pitched screams woke me up.

Damn this throat aids/cough :( If I cough on you today, feel honoured.
  28. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Got Diablo 2 by any chance? I'm on the East US server as CilitBang.

Diablo. Baal. Andariel. They're a challenge. But not... for CilitBang.
  29. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

I haven't unfortunately. Cilit Bang is a force to be reckoned with, as you can see here:

The "REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!?!?!" always kills me.
  30. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

You what? It costs ten quid new and it's free to play forever. I play it on general principle to piss WoW fans off.
  31. ANONXXXXX Member

ima eatain mah Porridge!!!;

also annoyed that the train isn't earlier
  32. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

I'm coughing like a 70-year-old smoker but by god I'll be there. Bringing ... things.
  33. clum Member

Bawwwwww@rain.

Oh well, be there anyway.
  34. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

As I get ready to leave and face the rain and wind, I have to get one last thing out of my system:

35. Violenza Member

Randomfag isn't coming with, and there will be no trollcanon in attendance with this raid and without the jew to carry it. I am not carrying it, I am a lady.
    Umbrella will be in attendance and you guys better offer me good post-raid activities else I'm fucking off to Reading, which you're welcome to join if i do decide to do this.
  36. Gentlemen Member

ARGH! I OVER SLEPT BY 4 HOURS WILL BE AT TCR ASAP
  37. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Argh, I have been struck down in the prime of lulz by a hideous chest infection. I've been basically an invalid since wednesday. It sucks and I want to be at the raid. Damn you fate!!!!
  38. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Wrong forum lol.
  39. An0nand0n Member

Awww, sorry to hear that mate, had something like that recently myself. Get well soon *hugs*
  40. Re: LONDON: THIS IS SANTAAAA!

Don't worry, I feel your pain. I was shipped off to the USA, a matter of hours before the protest. It's all Jesus's doing. He's watching you. In the shower.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.