Customize

Looks like the cult is vandalizing itself again.

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ismokewithxenu, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Triumph Member

SF anons should send the flier to the ocala police along with a note (explaining:this is how they roll)
    seeing how the cult is choosing to associate the minor crime with protesters without facts or evidence.

using a smear campaign..because of the act of one individual typical cult is typical

no matter how they try and spin this... its still looks like the act of one individual
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

They called us CyberTerrorists. When people mentions terrorists that tends to be the image that comes to mind.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

The camera moves to follow the perp. Is that automated somehow or...?
  4. Anonymous Member

I'll bet my balls that punk was a Scientologist, and the camera was operated by security who watched but didn't call cops or confront the guy?? Yeah right.
  5. Anon PTS Member

That's not the original video; it looks like it's been copied from a monitor, and cropped. At 0:24-0:25 you can see the original date-time stamp 6/25/2011 23:59:56 on the screen, along with what look like software control bars. I think the original vid is from a fixed camera and the one on the web site was reshot from the original with the slight camera movement you see.

Question is why, and who did the screen shot with another camera?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. xenubarb Member

How fucking long do you have to do this shit before you quit posting such wide-eyed stupidity? Painting 'CULT' wouldn't do anything to hurt anon's rep. Are you seriously this naive after all this time?
    • Like Like x 4
  7. the anti Member

what i mean is they could of sent whatever asshole to write cult instead and still try to blame us by saying "they run up to us all they time calling us a cult." if i saw someone write anon somewhere first thing i would think of is "ha! newfag"
  8. Anonymous Member

It looks to me like a stationary surveillance video shown on Windows Media Player (see the controls at the bottom of the screen at :23) which the news camera man videotaped directly off the computer monitor and he moved his video camera a bit while doing so.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

OK, good eyes, folks. Next question: does it look to anyone else like the perp took his little break due to spotting someone nearby who might have seen him? That's the impression I get. I think he tried to look casual and then finished when the coast was (ahem) clear.

More importantly... where was it that he stepped into at that time?
  10. Anon PTS Member

^ First he walks toward the bottom of the frame, then toward the top and turns left. Looks like he went about 8 feet past the building and stepped into an alley/parking area just past the bushes on the right side of this photo. The building is on Google Earth street view - SE 1st Ave, facing west, between SE Broadway and E Fort King St. Taken before the Scilon branding but obviously the same place.
    article-0-0C9572EB00000578-785_468x331.jpg

Again, we're not looking at the original and can't see the time stamps...we don't know how long he was out of the frame at any point.
  11. greebly Member

Watch the video 100 times frame by frame and get this punk arrested whoever it is.

Watch his:

gate
    clothes
    gloves
    shoes
    time/date
    style of spraying with the can

Reminds me of the "gangsta" chap who was posting videos took a few days to ID him. This will be much much harder due to being fully covered but you never know.
  12. xenubarb Member

First thing I'd think is 'Scilon.'
    That's only one of the differences between us.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

The cop is concerned anonymous is a group causing mischief. He then explains to the viewers how to be anonymous.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

Ah, black hood and spraypaint, the very image of a whole track anarchist.

This a very obvious attempt by the cult to keep protesters away from the mission of their last remaining actual celebrity asset. It's so terribly executed and hamfisted it'll likely work.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Next will be someone wearing a V mask, conclusive proof if any was needed.... (Oh yes OSA we know how you think...)
  16. anonymous612 Member

OSA is slacking, should have been a guy in an anon mask the first time around. I keep telling them their shit would work better if they let me plan it, but they never listen.

That being said, it's irrelevant. Even if it was us, which it wasn't, if person A does something illegal person B doesn't have to stop protesting because of it.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Port Saint Lucie fag here. Anyone else in or around St. Lucie County>
  18. anonymous612 Member

Why the fuck are you posting this in this thread? There's 200 miles between Ocala and Port St Lucie.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Why the fuck is there 200 miles between Ocala and Port St Lucie?
  20. anonymous612 Member

Plate Tectonics and the Gulf Stream, mostly.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. AnubisMTL Member

Reminds me of my first black pr in Montreal...
    Epic scion propaganda fail ensues

• Like Like x 1
  22. Herro Member