Customize

Looks like Travoltas Are coming out of hiding

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Looks like Travoltas Are coming out of hiding

John Travolta and Kelly Preston deal with life withough their young son Jett Travolta

People Magazine to report on Ella's birthday, Jett's birthday would have been on April 13th.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston deal with life withough their young son Jett Travolta

Seems now they are wanting the spotlight for their remaining child.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Looks like Travoltas Are coming out of hiding

WHAT? THEY HAD A KID DIE AND DECIDED TO HAVE A PARTY FOR THE OTHER INSTEAD OF IGNORING IT'S BIRTHDAY? SCILONS ARE DESPICABLE! /r/ing SITUATION ROOM!
  3. Herro Member

They had a birthday party for their child. Yeah obviously they're just doing this for attention and to get people to forget about Jett. It couldn't be that they love their child and want to make her happy. It also couldn't be that celebrating together with their family helps them to move on. Nah, that's just crazy. Sheesh.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Moonbat69 Member

Did someone say Moonbat : )
  6. Anonymous Member

Normal people who love their daugter don't announce it thru a publicist. Incase you have not noticed the Travota's have not spoken publicly since January. If you think this is about the girl's birthday learn to PR. I am sure she had a party last year but doubt it made people magazine.
  7. The Shadow Member

Like fuck was Travolta 'in hiding'; you can't hide an arse that fat, the fucking Hubble can see it
  8. CantPickaName Member

Is that an omen?

We all know John "Blew" somebody

Jett "Blew" lol via death

Maybe one day we can say "Ella Bleu Blew"
  9. The Shadow Member

I see what you did there....and it sucked
  10. RightOn Member

sorry, but I despise the Travoltas now more than ever.
    IMO They treated Jett like he was a goldfish they threw out. Sorry

I know he just dropped his "meat body" to them.....but three months is not along time to mourn, and if they had a birthday for Ella, then why publicize it?
    I agree with Anonymous post #6... just shameless PR
  11. btwyhad Member

This ^

Both well said.
  12. Tenebrous Member

itstravoltatime.jpg
  13. King Nerd Member

No, faggot. They said 'Moobat.'
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

15. Herro Member

heh
  16. King Nerd Member

17. TypingChimp Member

Well, the world could get lucky, and John Travolta could do something incredibly stupid to distract people from this crap, like making a remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid with Tom Cruise.
  18. Herro Member

This wasn't some press release. One of their friends talked to the media. And even if it was a press release, so what? So they wanted people to know that they're trying to get back to normalcy, what's the big deal? My god, they have a birthday party for their child and you despise them? What are you going to do, call children's services if they celebrate Christmas with their kid?

No, you're right, how awful for them to have a party. They should make sure that their kid remains sad. Because we all know that trying to find joy in life after a tragic loss isn't healthy.
  19. Anonymous Member

My mother lost a son due to an accident, a few years before I was born. Every year, right before his birthday or mine or a siblings, she gets really sad and doesn't really do anything. It's been 24 years now. 3 months is a bit soon to be all normally.
  20. Anonymous Member

Cool story, bro.
  21. Herro Member

I don't really care. There is nothing wrong with trying to make your kid happy on his or her birthday. To somehow try and spin this as evidence that the Travoltas don't care about Jett dying is just pathetic. Anyone that desperate for a reason to justify their hatred should probably take a step back and reevaluate some things.
  22. diesel1967 Member

Leaning on the beliefs that may have played a part in Jett's death? These people are truly mind fucked.
  23. Buttons Member

Herro-

You're absolutely correct, if this came from a "source" and it was not an official press release.
    A good parent would want to protect the mental health of the surviving child by grieving the loss, but at the same time demonstrating that life goes on. That it's ok to celebrate, have fun, and find joy in life. Her life should not be defined by her brothers death. I hope that they succeed in achieving this.
  24. King Nerd Member

Go on...
  25. Buttons Member

King Nerd-

Meaning what?
  26. cowboyanon2 Member

did somebody say having the birthday party was a bad idea.. or did they say sending a press release was bad idea?

anyway op.. I think they have always wanted to take the focus off of jett even when he was still alive and suffering..
  27. King Nerd Member

200pxtravoltakiss.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

I believe you only troll because you have no clue of what is going on. That being said.

Nobody is saying that the birthday party was for PR reasons. It is the going to the media about it that is the issue.

When a single person is a multi-million dollar business like John Travolta is the personal decisions and personal life of John Travolta are molded. This is one of the reasons Tom Cruise tells lies about things like stopping muggers and rescuing families lost at sea before every movie that he plays an action hero in.

A PR professional would council the Travoltas to show that John is going on with his life with a stiff upper lip and might even suggest that the celebration of a birth might be a good way to put the tragic death behind them in the public eye.
    PRfags tend to go for symbolism no matter how cheezy.

Releasing this type of story thru a [STRIKE]publicist[/STRIKE] close friend of the family in the PR world would be called "spin". If the Travoltas don't want the next interview to be all about Jett they need to fluff up their image with "puff pieces" to distract from the subject.

If you really think they wanted their daughter's birthday in the news why do you think they bothered to not only mention Scientology but the girl's dead brother ?

I for one would like to know more about Jett's death and I don't want that interview to be distracted with a bunch of questions about Travolta's up and coming movie. (What ever that movie that might be.)

So what they (Travolta's PR) are trying to do is get Travolta's next interview to be about some up and coming BS thing and then in the middle of the interview they will ask him about his "tragic loss" and he will have a scripted answer that touches on the subject and end it with a well tailored phrase that will give the impression that he is going to be on the verge of tears if he is questioned further.

Now lurk moar faggot !
  29. Buttons Member

King Nerd-

That is so old. Who cares!

What does it have to to with greiving the loss of a child?
  30. King Nerd Member

Bow down...
  31. King Nerd Member

:(
  32. Buttons Member

King Nerd-

Are you drunk posting tonight?
    I realize that the board is slow tonight, but this is not the thread to target when you're not making any sense.
  33. King Nerd Member

Travolta = Srs bsns!

You heard it here first...
    Adios, Selleck!
  34. Anonymous Member

What I learned on WWP:

1. When people disagree with you, call them trolls.
    2. When people disagree with you, demand that they lurk moar (even if they're frequent posters).
  35. King Nerd Member

Bonus points for calling them OSA.
  36. Anonymous Member

1.Does herro deny being a troll ?

2. Herro's profile shows he has only been here for a few months has no command of the issues and has the IQ of a jizz rag.

Better ?
  37. Anonymous Member

of course this is a PR stunt.

the travolta's haven't been in hiding. they've been paying the cult big bucks to figure out who and/or what caused jett to die. was it someone from the outside or was it someone close or was it one of them who pulled this in? they have to get over any grief they might be feeling because grief is pretty low on the tone scale. (or whatever horrible fucking procedure they're going through so the cult can rip them off.)

don't feel sorry for the travolta's. save your sympathy for the surviving child because it looks like they're going to use her to further their image and careers.
  38. Anonymous Member

1. I don't know whether Herro denies being a troll or not.

2. I don't see anything in Herro's profile about his command of the issues or his IQ.
  39. King Nerd Member

I knew it!
  40. Anonymous Member

Wrong!

If one of their friends talked to the media for money, they would have done it months ago, when they would have gotten a much bigger payload.

That says it all. And now lets have birthday cake, yummy,I hope its "Better Than Sex Cake" (cooked choco cake mix, poke holes in cooked cake with straws, add caramel topping over top, let cool 6 hours in fridge, add whipped cream or for you lazy asses cool whip, serve and be orgasmic)