Customize

Looks like Travoltas Are coming out of hiding

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2009.

1. anyjane Member

Re: Looks like Travoltas Are coming out of hiding

Posting in a thread in a situation room about some girl's birthday.
  2. King Nerd Member

Wait... this thread is about a fucking birthday?

Haven't any of you faggots ever been at a party in which someone close to the revelry has recently deceased or moved far away?
    And haven't those people said, "I wish so and so were here for this..."

Go fuck yourselves!
  3. sansmasher Member

posting in this useless thread.

Unless there is some sort of strategy going on, this thread doesn't really belong here, this should be domed if you guys are going to act like scions to one another, shouting and all that.

Jett is dead, and thats a terrible thing, now lets take some of the rage and turn it into something tangible.

Prtoest his next movie, harpoon, or get more doxs, otherwise this is useless.
  4. anyjane Member

Oh no, you can't ever celebrate a birthday if someone died a few months before! Geeze King Nerd, get with the program!
  5. Anonymous Member

So looks like Travoltas (with picture of Jett off centered) are on the next cover of People Magazine.
    Travolta's Still Coping with Jett's Tragic Death

they don't seem to be doing a good job staying out of the public eye with their picture on the cover of "People".
  6. King Nerd Member

^ Shut up.
  7. Anonymous Member

The thread was intended to be a heads up to announce that the Travolta's will soon be coming back and hopefully we can prepare to counteract the spin they are going to try to put on Jett's death to make it appear that Scientology has nothing to do with his death. When in fact it is likely that if he was on the medication that he was taken off of a few weeks prior to his death he would not likely have died.
  8. King Nerd Member

Just like over 9000 other scifag based deaths.

STAY ON TARGET!
  9. Anonymous Member

Yes, but they are not as recent or high profile or even on the covers of popular magaizines and some of them where suicides not neglect from the most famous and active Scientology Spokesperson in the 1990's. Who will not even accept the real cause of his son's death.
  10. King Nerd Member

So?
    A celebrity is just another person.
  11. Anonymous Member

and that's exactly why Scientology has Celebrity Centers...o...wait...
  12. King Nerd Member

Hurr, that's why we need a 24/7 watch on all celebrities!
  13. Anonymous Member

I agree. But this person is promoting scientology on :
    People.com : The #1 Celebrity Site on the Web
    And in one of the top three selling magazines in the country.

So what do we do when that happens ?

(keep in mind that if Scientology ever gains acceptance it will make Nathan baca look bad.)
  14. anyjane Member

I lol'd.
  15. Anonymous Member

Sorry I was trying to reply to [STRIKE]drunk[/STRIKE] king nerd
  16. Herro Member

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST MULTIPLIED BY THE GENOCIDE IN DARFUR!
  17. cowboyanon2 Member

Nope just another dead kid, nothing to look at here.. move along..

btw.. next Friday another court appearance scheduled on the bahamas case..
  18. Anonymous Member

JEFF HAS A MOVIE COMING OUT?????
  19. SouthSideAnon Member

^^^^This
    I'm umm closely associated to those in the "Biz" and I agree especially the part about they should have already began the Fluff before announcing that party while mentioning Jett. Their publicist must be TD or a close friend. haha! Because its poor strategy and now flip flopped for anyone knowing how The Game is played in PR.

If I were Johnny boys publicist/PR group...I'd keep him on the down low (Perk making it seem he's grieved a long while) and then go for the throat by having someone do a movie about JT's or even Kelly's "Life" rags to riches...including his/her devastation over Jett etc....It tugs at hearts, get's viewers...and it answers questions everyone is posing or whould like to know. Only, they control how they are answered in the script, and can then say "Watch the movie." Haha See how a different perspective on PR and keeping one's client from looking bad to his fans and public as well as keep the eye off his controversial religion, can flip flop fast in their behalf with a non TD type of PR agent? The ending of whichever biography making them victims over the issue in the Bahama's. LOL
  20. Tenebrous Member

Honestly my compassion for the human race hovers around the zero marker, but it astounds me that some of you cock suckers pretend to actually care for scilons.With quotes like the above it's clear that certain members of chanology have demonized scientologists and are intent only on destroying them. As far as I'm concerned that's peachy, but to masquerade it behind social justice and caring is the biggest fraud and a crime against intellectual honesty.

Just be honest, their personal tragedy gives you a huge boner. Also, it's a chance to try and play the blame game. The moment this shit dropped some of you practically creamed your pants with thoughts of pinning the tail on travolta, dm, and scientology in general. Nevermind that it really wasn't the direct cause. Also forget the hypocrisy where your own religions withold treatment for known medical ills because we all know that it's much easier to accuse others than clean up your own shit.
  21. cowboyanon2 Member

Believe it or not there are real people who are disgusted with John Travolta outside of the fact that he is a scientologist.. In fact many of us joined after the Travolta negligence led to their sons death... because of that very fact..

Tell me again who one here has a religion that also withholds medicine?
  22. Anonymous Member

I am here because of the medical issues with Scientology. Not because they claimed copyright on a video they actually held a copyright on.

I also have no sympathy for John Travolta because I don't believe that he was strong enough to stand up to the cult when his son's life was on the line. I don't claim to have sympathy for him I do have sympathy for his daughter because she will likely grow up not knowing the truth about herself or her brothers death and especially not Scientology.

Now kindly DIAF.
  23. whosit Member

meh.

I was originally of the opinion of not trotting out special needs kids for either side. 2 months later the kid died. Felt some troller's remorse. Now not so much.

They need to move on, and especially not ignore their other kid in the process of moving through grief. I applaud them for that.

BUT, while I'm not saying that the Travolta's are directly involved in this little "leak/PR" I have a feeling that there is a motive behind this.

1. Garner sympathy for them. Don't really care about this. Its disgusting and distasteful, but so is the majority of Hollywood's PR machines.

2. Get more money flowing into The Jett Foundation (WARING SCILON SITE - PROXY CONDOM RECOMMENDED).

Point 2 is the only reason why I find even talking about this of any concern. Anything that funnels money to Scientology is bad.
  24. pardmepard Member

Inb4PRfags

How do you know this is a scilon site ?
    Any conformation if the money's go to scifronts ?

Edit, whosit, you tricker
  25. whosit Member

Actually that site, no, no dox. Just poking a little fun at myself.

But there is an official site and it has been well discussed on this site.

edit: But I was being serious about I think they are trying to generate positive PR in general. Not sure about motive.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/jett-memorial-foundation-39912/
  26. Tenebrous Member

It's nice to know that no sympathy should be shown for those that make mistakes because you know...everyone in life is flawless. Sometimes people make choices based on the available information that they have at the time. Unfortunately, those choices can lead to tragedy.

That said, you're hardly an avenger. After losing his child I'm sure he's suffered more than you dare to acknowledge. Perhaps one day he'll realize the mistakes he made, or perhaps not, but I can almost guarantee that as a parent he wonders if he could have done anything to save his son. Your bullshit hardly counts as attempts to enlighten their family, at any rate.

A good portion of the feebs in this situation room could do with a little more compassion and a little less tinfoil when they scream that every move travolta makes, even down to a daughter's birthday party, is a vast scilon fuck job.
  27. Anonymous Member

So... my birthday is coming up. Any chance there are secret Chanology undertones involved?
  28. Herro Member

we have a winner.

ZOMG! /r/ situation room NAO!
  29. cowboyanon2 Member

Those that make mistakes.. like sitting around watching ur son suffer through seizures like death and not seeking proper medical treatment or medical supervision.. i have no sympathy for.. but thats just me...

i am sure tenebrous u r much more sensitive than i am..
  30. Anonymous Member

Who knows what info the Revoltas had...
    but they had access to the best information available...
    as a parent I would think those resources would have been used to protect a vulnerable disabled child...
    rather than allow the ufo cult to decide that same child was a "degraded being" and allow him to suffer horrific painful seizures several times weekly...
    and to be disposed of quietly...
    and without sorrow.

Perhaps my sympathies are misguided...
    but Jett is the one I feel for...
    not those who acted ashamed of him while he lived...
    and allowed him to die the way he did.
  31. Anonymous Member

Its the scifag way. You must remember these culties think they are eternal beings and will have more than one body. Who cares if the bag of flesh rots when that person has another waiting.
  32. whosit Member

Maybe. Are you a multi millionaire that depends on your public image to generate future revenue?
  33. Anonymous Member

Yes.
  34. whosit Member

Then absolutely. You can't make a move without everyone putting you under a microscope.
  35. Anonymous Member

WTF ! If you scoll up this thread you start off with:

And then you want to lecture others on morality ?

My acknowledgment has nothing to do with it. I have managed to make it this far in life not being responsible for the death of ANYONE's child, and my attempts to enlighten people about the cult are many.

According to your post above you would be one of those that could be with more compassion and it was announcing the party to the media not the party taking place that is your point. 2 types would say differently those who have not read the thread, and those who are trying to troll the thread.

But this is one of the many times that moralfags (like Herro and King Nerd seem to have become) say that we should just consider JT's feelings. If you don't like the idea of getting JT to become more responsible for his actions there are other places on the interwebz, have you tried OCMB ? If you are looking for a hug box try ex-scn message board. (I hope you like Smiley faces.) Your also welcome to express your feelings here if you can handle the idea of people taking responsibility for there own actions.

If you support "whyaretheydead" you will find people listed that I don't agree should be there. Jett Travolta is one that I believe should be and if I can stop someone from using his death to promote the cult that I believe killed him I will.

Anonymous is not nice or your friend.

Kthnxbye
  36. Anonymous Member

To all those fags who think we should sympathize with John Travolta, PLEASE DIAF!!!
  37. King Nerd Member

STFU!
  38. Anonymous Member

NO U!
  39. Anonymous Member

Kancersezwut?
  40. King Nerd Member

Samefag.