Customize

Lopez

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by anonanchovie, Jul 13, 2012.

1. anonanchovie Member

Run, Jennifer! Run....

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/entertainment/jennifer-lopez-dabbles-scientology

"I do know a lot about Scientology. And I know about the practices. I know all about what the technology is and all that kind of stuff. It’s very helpful. So in a sense, yeah, you do call on it. No…I wouldn’t have a problem saying [I was a Scientologist] because I know what it is. I have no problems with it and it really actually bothers me that people have such a negative feeling towards it.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t mind (schooling my children in Scientology). Not at all. Because I know that the technologies that they have are very helpful…It’s all about communication. That’s the thing I really don’t like about talking about this. I do know so many great people who do do it, who choose it as a lifestyle and really follow it and it is their religion…I just wish that people wouldn’t judge it without knowing what it is.”

I am surprised no one is bringing this up in their coverage of celebrities who are also anti-thetan. So I am guessing she might be a little worried this might come up and is looking for a distraction. (Besides dry humping her back-up dancer on the beaches of South America and Las Vegas night clubs). So now she’s pretending she might come back to American Idol. Lopez is a great judge of gold hoop earrings, ankle boots, and body bronzer. Is she a great judge of voice? That is debatable. Have you ever heard Waiting for Tonight? Sort of like listening to three cats and a squirrel in a duffle bag.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Jennifer Lopez is a clam and the cult broke up her marriage.
    Maybe she's just not a big enough celebrity for headline news.
  3. Anonymous Member

IMNSHO, Lopez is, like Cruise, a very stupid person.

Think of it this way - DM shows Cruise the Applied Scholastics Program + a bunch of fraudulent statistics.

DM then shows Cruise (or JL) the Narconon Program + a bunch of fraudulent statistics.

Tom and/or JL is then like "Wow! Cool!" and out comes another cheque for 25 million. Just like that!

These people have the mentality of robots that can be programmed to 'act.'

They can memorize written material written by someone else/other people.

They are devoid of any critical thinking skills whatsoever. Instead of these kinds of skills, the have learned how to manufacture emotion.

They might "look good" to some people, and "looking good" sells.

Celebrity is made out of "looking good," be it an actor, actress, automobile, computer, or dish washing machine, etc.

These kinds of people have been turned into commodities. "Celebrity" is what sells commodities. It would be something I might find to be sad, if it wasn't so sickening.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Isn't she a 2nd gen clam?
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, through her father
  6. Anonymous Member

Hope she's has her PTS Rundown since this:

Falls on her ample ass at 02:43

Hair falls off at 0:10, replayed
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Looks like Friday the 13th has claimed a victim. She picked a bad time to align herself with herself with a dying cult.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. It's all about communication but they can't talk about it.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

By their own criteria, a "Grade 0 Release (Communication)" is supposed to be able to talk about anything.
    So... LOL
  10. Anonymous Member

If she's a clam then her role in trying to get soccer star David Beckham into the cult has failed.

They don't talk anymore. Probably Xenu's fault.

I think Tom Cruise was trying to rope the Beckams into the cult too, right!
  11. Anonymous Member

Hey, I am bumping this because Jennifer Lopez has been hanging out with Leah Remini week after week after week on Dancing With The Stars. She has been seen both in the practice room, visiting Leah as a personal friend, and seen in the audience multiple weeks in a row. J-Lo is hanging out with an ex-Scientologist who has publicly spoken out against the church.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/celebrities/3612729/jennifer-lopez-s-dad-is-a-scientologist

It has been reported that Jennifer Lopez's father is a Scientologist.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Easy there, quickdraw.

That's 5 years old, from 2009. It's not news.

It would be news if it happened today, given her support of Leah Remini.

Idk why Smurf would post that, honestly. He saw it was from 2009.