Customize

Los Angeles 4/24/10 2pm Big Blue

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Los Angeles

Who said anything about the wrong idea?
  2. girhappy91 Member

let's get back on track yeah. As you all know I am a noob
  3. the anti Member

why am I not surprised about that?
  4. xenubarb Member

And you're a lesban. We get it.
  5. adhocrat Member

why you want to ban Les? What's he ever done to you?

I want to ban more.
  6. chrisanon Member

From your username. I wouldn't advise getting smart with me, missy. Anyone who shows up here and suggests starting activities in the world headquarters of Sci is not the sharpest tool in the shed. You can't possibly think that, in 2 years, you're the first person who's thought of this.

LA has the most active Anon cell in the world. More active than London, Hamburg, Manchester, San Francisco, or anywhere else.

It's nice that you're enthusiastic, but if you don't even have the common sense to lurk this site and find out what's going on, I question how effective you will be fighting Scientology.

Also, why on earth should anyone trust you? Go meet some random stranger at a subway stop? Yeah, I'll be there at 3pm tomorrow. I'll have a pink carnation on my lapel. You can't miss me!

If you turn out to be legit and a good protester, welcome.

inb4benicetonoobs
  7. Anonymous Member

benicetonoobs
  8. girhappy91 Member

Your right I apologize. I guess I got a little carried away, I just have been really busy and have been wanting to help. I should lurk more that is what I should have done before posting a thread I am sorry for that. I am legit and sorry about the misunderstanding.
  9. Anonymous Member

people have gotten benefit if they are new to all this, from a site my buddy worked up, he's a reporter for spin magazine......

the site is ME AT SPIN . COM (remove the spaces: MeAtSpin.com ). be sure to stick with it for a while.....

take care my new buddy, lol and all that.......tee hee...........
  10. girhappy91 Member

Yeah good try faggot. I don't expect to be treated nicely I just want to help fight Scientology. I have my fair experience on the internet. You my friend have lost 1 internet
  11. Anonymous Member

Just go slow. Most people in LA have known each other for 2+ years...so you are wanted (the more the merrier)...but won't be accepted at face value right away.

Don't take it personally. Everyone had to go through that phase.

Major raids will be mentioned here before the fact. Smaller ones will be mentioned after the fact (so the scilons don't know about them)

So keep watching.

And ignore The Anti...everyone else does. ;)
  12. girhappy91 Member

Thanks :D by the way I want to know if there is a raid going to happen I just keep lurking then right? Ill try not to be such a newfag.
  13. Lorelei Member

Apparently it's a he, but if you tie a string of juicy porkchops around his neck, that plan just might work.

It's evil genius, it is.
  14. chrisanon Member

I'm going to take up for the anti here, not that he needs it. I've never met him, but he seems like a really sweet guy, and I loved his performance in Anonymous Theatre's production of Batshit Crazy Scilon.
  15. Anonymous Member

dear girhappy91: you are about to join the fight for great justice!

there's no "welcoming committee" but ANON ORANGE and ANGRY GAY POPE are considered role models both socially and sensuously .... they can give you the training and counseling you need, LOL....

srsly though, welcome to the battle(toad)....
  16. girhappy91 Member

lol I knew there wasn't a committee or anything special but I am serious about this. Sounds good I will be waiting to learn and for the information I need. By the way did you call and ask for the new battle toads yet?
  17. Pikachu Member

Hey guys, have you heard of this guy named David Miscavige? HE IS SO SHORT! He's like, 3 feet tall! I think we should shoop his face on all of Snow White's seven dwarves. That would be new and original, right?
  18. chrisanon Member

Heh. I thought Barb established girlhappy's a lesbian? You're right, though, the porkchop plan would definitely work.

Or, if girlhappy's a guy, AGP's probably looking for some week-end action.

Oh, girlhappy?!? There's someone not here who'd like to meet you!!
  19. the anti Member

whore

depends on the moment

I didn't think I was all that great really, but thats just me
  20. Sci_SciByeBye Member

wear a snuggie!
  21. girhappy91 Member

you guys got it all wrong. Its girhappy. Can you guys read? ;) I don't want to meet I just want to do my part.
  22. Anonymous Member

don't you mean quoth
  23. Pikachu Member

Girlhappy, I'm sure you will find the girl of your dreams soon. I hear this Lisa McPherson is a very warm and welcoming person in this cause. I hope she doesn't come across as cold to you, though.
  24. girhappy91 Member

yeah thanks. I keep getting my shit fucked up I feel like such an idiot. FUCK ...
  25. Anonymous Member

Uh, senior posters decide the usernames around here, noob. It's girlhappy.

Now drop and give me 20.
  26. Sci_SciByeBye Member

since other anons will use your handle, rethnk this GIRL HAPPY thing....

it sounds like you are on teh prowl......

*yes i read the whole thread because lulzcow
  27. girhappy91 Member

*DOES 20 PUSH UPS* :[ I have no seniority *walks home*
  28. Anonymous Member

and salute pikachu's dog on the way out....
  29. Sci_SciByeBye Member

see you IRL and bring a BIG PROTEST SIGN
  30. girhappy91 Member

:confused: I r feel like shit. Ill earn my respect. *salutes the dog*
  31. girhappy91 Member

i will
  32. Anonymous Member

Pikachu's dog is graham beary.....he detects suppression and doesn't afraid to pee on scilon's lawn
  33. Pikachu Member

Yes, and be sure to advertise you are totally girlhappy! It will help us defeat Scientology once and for all.
  34. Pikachu Member

We LOVE lesbians! Can't get enough of them. Hope to meet you soon, girlhappy. :)
  35. girhappy91 Member

I guess I already started some crappy reputation for myself. Well I will do all I can to help fight Scientology.
  36. girhappy91 Member

Likewise Pikachu
  37. chrisanon Member

Excellent! My work here is done. Except to suggest....

Girlhappy, Pickachu is Sergeant-at-Arms of the LA Cell. If you do this really cool new shoop she just came up with, you'll totally impress her and redeem yourself.

Go for it, I say. Make us proud.
  38. girhappy91 Member

I think I will
  39. chrisanon Member

Wonderful! I'm sure Pickachu will be thrilled.

After you do the shoop, maybe you should start a thread. I suggest entitling it "David Miscavige PROJECT MASS SHOOP". That way, other people might join in and make their own shoops, and then we could have a really funny thread.

You'd get credit for starting it and redeem yourself!
  40. girhappy91 Member

hey you still awake? I suck at shooping but i got something