Customize

Los Angeles Anons: OP Earthquake Weather Aug 12th 2013!

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by PTSwantsCOBinRPF, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Randomperson Member

I am really sad that I wasn't able to make it yesterday. shit hit the fan for me transportation wise.

Is there any video/pictures from the event posted?
  2. dbloch7986 Member

Good times had by all!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  3. My first protest report: Thanks for all the people who came out and to the all the people that stopped by to speak with us. It was great to see the awareness people have about the COS. We had great responses from people driving by and people stopping to talk with us.

I had the pleasure of meeting another person that was and still is directly affected by the church. He was a former sea org member that is disconnected from his entire family. He left on his own accord, but because he didn’t do it the church way is now labeled a suppressive person. These are the people that motivate me to become involved.

For anyone who is involved with Scientology who may be reading this, I urge you to do your own research. Decide for yourself. The internet is your friend. It is not filled with entheta its is filled with the truth COS doesn’t want you to know. LRH tech tells you to see with your own eyes, and think for yourself. Again do your own research and decide for yourself. Reach out to the people who have been adversely affected. They are not monsters, they are ordinary nice people like you. They will be more than happy to tell you their story first hand. Read the books of those that left. The church will tell you they are exploiting the church to make money. The truth is they are risking their lives by speaking out against the church. Read the stories of EVERY author, they have ALL been fair gamed and harassed by the COS. This is America, people have to right to free speech and to live in peace. This is one of the few places on earth were can agree to disagree.

Even hardcore Scientologists who believe in the tech have come to realize that the management is not following the tech. Debbie Cook (29 year sea org member and ran flag for 17 years) sacrificed herself so that she can expose the corruption and abuses of management. She believes in LRH tech so much, she felt it her duty to sacrifice herself to keep scientology working. See her email here: http://www.scientology-cult.com/debbie-cooks-email.html

One last note for any scientologist: DO NOT sign a non disclosure agreement under any circumstance; period! This is their primary tool to sue you into submission and silence should you choose to leave. Again don’t take my word for it, google scientology lawsuits and your jaw will drop.

Ok, enough of the rant, back to the protest. I found it quite interesting that they were so worried about 6 protesters. Anytime we moved they moved. When we walked down LRH way we had two security people and a handler following us. Only two of us walked down LRH, but they needed three people. What are they afraid of? If they are so mighty and powerful, we should be of no concern to them. The handler seems to be tracking the protesters as this was my first protest and he acknowledged he hadn’t seen me before.

We were peaceful and friendly to everybody. At one point a security guard came over to try and intimidate us. He told us we couldn’t be on the grass then just stood there staring at us blankly. When we tried to engage him in conversation he just stared at us with a blank look. After about two minutes of talking with him (maybe I should say talking at him since he refused to speak) he left in a huff.

They followed me when leaving, driving by and taking pictures. Clearly noisy investigation tactics designed to scare me. This does not bother me. Again, why the strong arm scare tactics?

We were small in number, but our message was heard loud and clear. A satisfying experience.
  4. Anonymous Member

Well done anons!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Either I was late or early, because I didn't see you guys. Where were you stationed? I walked around the block several times looking for raiders and failed to find any.
  6. incog712 Member

Curtains, a dog, and a locking gas cap.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sonichu Moderator

Don't worry. I doubt it's the work of Scis. My battery conked out on me once earlier, but I thought it was just a fluke.

Turns out it's not holding it's charge any longer. Routine stuff, just inconvenient.
  9. skeptic2girl Member

10. dbloch7986 Member

Indeed it was! My old stomping grounds.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. dbloch7986 Member

Could have been either. We got started a little late. I was too afraid to go with just me and my friend. I was waiting for the Anons to show up. I think we started around 3:30 or 4p.
  12. Anonymous Member

http://dbloch7986.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-first-protest-and-ask-ex-campaign.html

On August 12th I stood outside of these buildings and held up a sign in protest of Scientology. I was facing my demons in a big way. It took a lot of nerve for me to return to my old stomping grounds.

A few people were there with me, including a friend who had no involvement in the church at all--and knew very little about it. He offered to go so that I wouldn't feel alone.

A couple of Anons stood with me. I talked about my history in the church. A group of kids came by and I got to share with them everything I knew and what happened to me while I was working for the Sea Org. A lot of people were honking and giving us thumbs up!

Another man stopped by, must have been my age, and asked how people our age got sucked in? I told him that a lot of them were second generation and they were raised in it.

Overall they were sympathetic towards my experience. Most of the people that were asking questions wanted to speak to an Ex. I was the only Ex there so they immediately looked to me for answers. I loved sharing them. I had no idea that so many random people were interested in Scientology.

At the end of it all, a security guard followed my friend and me to his car and took a picture of the license plate. Bastard! Other than that, it was a blast!
    • Like Like x 6
  13. dbloch7986 Member

14. OTeleventy Member

Dear Derek,

I like you.

Believe in that.

You'll get through this.

I am proud of you.

Sincerely,

Samki
    • Like Like x 4
  15. It was a pleasure to protest with you all and I was happy to be there supporting you Dereck. Here are some more pics
    tomNjohn.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  16. rickybobby Member

Good job! <<<<clap clap>>>>
    • Like Like x 1
  17. jensting Member

That is waaaay more "confront" than the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology manages. Lovely work
  18. MOOG Member

sweet! thanks PTSwantsCOBinRPF for doing this - you rock.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Good Job Sirs, Carry on !

hubbard.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

There’s A Scientology Celebrity Gala?
    http://www.thesuperficial.com/scientology-celebrity-center-gala-08-2013
  21. You are solid WIN my dear, have some caek!!!!!

And Derek, glad you were there to answer questions. Thank you!
    • Like Like x 3
  22. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum