Customize

Los Angeles, Big Blue and HGB

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Sam Urai, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Sam Urai Member

Epic raid today, a few of us met up at HGB, the cult went into full lockdown/ostrich mode, then we cruised over to Big Blue, same thing, they hurried all the patrons of the Pacific Cafe indoors as soon as we showed up, no handlers, even the security was keeping a safe distance, seemed they were especially trying to avoid the news that Katie ditched the cult, lol!

It happened, here's the pics to prove it:

BB.jpg

HGB.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

lol'd
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

lol
  4. Sam Urai Member

Thanks, I got a million of 'em!!
  5. Giggles Member

The hippie chick looks like she's holding what I'm going to guess is a xenu.net sign.
    Would love to see that if you got a pic.
    Far out!!!
  6. Sam Urai Member

The "hippie chick;" lol.

Yes, she had an awesome Xenu.net sign, very psychedelic.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of it, but hopefully someone who was there will post a shot of it.
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

Kept in a pile, known in some circles as a Urai Heap?
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Here all week? :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sam Urai Member

U goddid mayin - this thread needs a little more of this:

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

Raid on the HGB, Part 1

Published on Jul 1, 2012 by XenuSmurf

07/01/2012 - Friends gather together on a sunny day to protest Scientology's corporate administration building in Hollywood, CA; I have a chat with cult security guard, Andy Knapp.
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Sam Urai Member

Here you go, grabbed a screenshot from Smurf's video:

Xenu.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

Raid on the HGB & LRH Way, Part 2

Published on Jul 1, 2012 by XenuSmurf

07/01/2012 - Anons conclude their protest at the HGB & regroup at Scientology's Pacific Area Command Base (PAC) & L. Ron Hubbard Way in Hollywood.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. i'mglib Member

Whoa, that random passerby who got into the picture has hyper-extended knees like I have never seen before.
  14. tippytoe Member

Thanks for sharing Smurf's videos. I miss him being here on WWP.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. tippytoe Member

I think Smurf might have made an impact on Andy Knapp when he told him that it was not too late for him to join the LAPD and have a real life. I suspect this is something he will think about when he lays in bed at night staring at the ceiling.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tippytoe Member

I would lulz it if some clever Anons hacked into the digital sign display at PAC base and replaced their propaganda slogans with some truth.:)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I think it's time to return to 2008.
    Liek, nao.
    World fucking protest day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Nice seein you Smurfy! GOod deprogramming on Andy! WHOA what the fuck happened to WWP? Is this it or where are the majority of postings going on?
  19. lostatsea Member

You noticed that too, huh? So strange.
  20. Anonymous Member

This is IT.
  21. Kilia Member

I agree..I was thinking about that last night and pictured it in my mind.
  22. RightOn Member

Sometimes I feel so sorry for Andy and other times when he is nasty I can't stand him.
    Someone needs to remind him about not having a pention and what is he going to do in his golden years when he is unable to work? Someone should show Andy the footage from Clearwater Alley of that elderly lady who walks with a cane all bent over. He also has to be told about being off loaded or working till he drops dead if he is ill. If he gets cancer, he will suffer miserably ath their hands.
    He is already showing signs of the cult not taking proper care of him through shoddy care. He prolly needs physcial therapy and the cult will not approve of that in any way and even if they did, they would never give him the time off.
    • Agree Agree x 1