Customize

Lots of Wikileaks Goodness

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by AnonyMAX, Jun 12, 2008.

1. AnonyMAX Member

2. Re: Lots of Wikileaks Goodness

Holy shit, that's a lot of leak goodness.

A few choice quotes from LRH on eyesight and glasses from the TR reference pack:
    And of course the already-known story of decorated war hero LRH having a bomb go off in his face and eventually regaining his eyesight from the power of dianetics.
  3. AnonyMAX Member

Re: Lots of Wikileaks Goodness

That story makes me laugh every time I hear it.
  4. AnonLover Member

this thread inspired the following poem i just posted on my blog here, but thought i share here at the sauce!

5. Re: Lots of Wikileaks Goodness

Especially if you know that Ron spent the rest of his life whining to the Navy to increase his pension because of how "disabled" he was from his service. Let's see, we have:

Ron's version in Dianetics: "I was completely disabled, but I healed myself to full recovery using my mental powers."
    Ron's version given to the Navy: "I have trouble seeing, my ankle hurts, I have horrible ulcers, and, I think, malaria."
    Navy's version: "He whines a lot about problems the doctors usually can't find. Most of the events he claims caused his injuries never actually happened. Oh, and we're still pissed at him for shooting at Mexico. Oh, geez... Now he's writing wanting the medals he claimed he earned?"
  6. anonymous1244 Member

There's a lot of things I'm unhappy about, but the deluge of leaks flowing to Wikileaks is awesome stuff. Scientology's ability to litigate it's most powerful single tool these days, and it's often set dangerous legal precedents that give power to people and corporations looking to abuse the legal system in their own bids to suppress information or stymie legitimate lawsuits/criminal cases that they'd otherwise be subject to.

I've got total respect for what Wikileaks is doing with the Co$ files, I think that they're demonstrating something important. I hope we can keep getting more and more to them.
  7. AnonyMAX Member

Scientology cult FEBC staff training tapes just released on Wikileaks. It's been added to OP
  8. AnonyMAX Member

New leaks added to the OP. They are the bottom 5 on the list.