Customize

love to have someone look into and possibly expose vaccines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by r10, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Random guy Member

The term "pandemic" is used when a decease kills a certain number of people and spread to a certain number of countries. The swine flu reached those numbers, but (luckily) failed to develop further. It may not have been what you would call a pandemic, but it fulfilled the WHO criteria. The bar is intensionally set low, should a real killer break loose, the authorities have very little time to react and contain the outbreak.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

My vaccine brings all the boys to the yard, damn right it's better than yours. It could heal you, but i'll have to charge.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. How much?
  4. Anonymous Member

5. CarterUSP Member

I heard that pirates gave booty to the governments and the governments caught autism from the treasure. As the wealth exchanged hands there is strong correlation with the increase in reported cases of autism.
    That's why the government are very secretive in discussing pirates, even under FOI requests.
    Trufax
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

In its fortnightly Communicable Disease newsletter (PDF), Oregon Public Health officials note increasing cases of pertussis (whooping cough) in infants, with 146 hospitalizations noted in the 2 year period ending March 2011, and at least 4 deaths since 2003. Most cases are attributed to lack of vaccination, with 86% of those due to parents declining the vaccine. 'Most of our cases are occurring in under- or unvaccinated children, so getting these kids vaccinated seems to the most obvious approach to reducing illness. In principle... pertussis could be eradicated; but we have a long way to go.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Unfortunately new parents are over protective of their new little bundle, they don't want any harm to come to them and cannot cope with the new responsibility they have been handed. Any risk of a vaccine not being 100% safe ain't good enough. Trouble is you can wrap them up in cotton wool and try to fend off any dangers but it's always the one that you didn't see that can get them. Not vaccinating only increases the risk of the herd getting sick and in turn your little ones risk increases.

Yes there are tiny risks with all medicines/vaccinations but....and it's a big but, the risks of not taking them is a lot higher!

TB was eradicated from the uk but a recent influx of east Europeans without a basis of a vaccination program has seen a return of the dreaded disease.
  8. Anonymous Member

better to KSW and abort them in the first place.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. failboat Member

16. Anonymous Member

When we were kids, we got annual DPT shots.
    Diphtheria
    Pertussis
    Tetanus

Imagine if it were diphtheria instead of pertussis spreading throughout the Northwest! People die of that shizz.

Some really stupid arguments come from the unvaccinated corner of the Bell Curve. Things like, "diseases are weaker than they used to be." The argument being, people aren't dropping like flies of these diseases, so they must be weaker. Having a majority of vaccinated citizens has nothing to do with it, right?

I'm ready for the spectacle of a mass die-off amongst disease infested, unvaccinated morons. What kind wine goes with popcorn?
  17. Anonymous Member

"I wanna have more popcorn, mommy".
  18. grebe Member

I think she's in the Generation Rescue failboat, failboat. Just goes to show a PhD is not a guarantee of quality.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. ogisforbes Member

Maybe both sides are right, vaccinations help the mindless masses while at the same time dumb down a segment of people whose genetic makeup might be otherwise prove to be antagonistic toward the power elite. The government does have its own moon bat science labs you know.
  22. Zak McKracken Member

U Jelly?
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Sekee Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

There is a new and interesting controversy. In the US parents can elect to not have their children vaccinated for school. Can those children be banned during outbreaks as a danger to others? i.e. measles in Disneyland spreads to 14 states.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. DeathHamster Member

If people don't want to vaccinate their kids, they should keep their little plague vectors at home. Because anti-vaxx and home schooling go so well together.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Quentinanon Member

I did some reading on that issue and the gist I took from that was single vaccines immunize without any significant side effects. However, the vaccine combination DTaP has some notable side effects. I suppose a child could get three separate shots, but the combination was sold to save trips to the doctor and the painful needle stuck into the arms two more times.
  28. Ersatz Global Moderator

Didn't we debunk this vaccine stuff that is based on the Wakefield study? Didn't we also connect him Scientology?
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Darth Alor Member

Not lurking much into this article I can assume some moon bats are saying, OH SHIT THEY GAVE MY CHILD ADD OR AUTISM, they don't, humans have had this "mental disorder" for almost our entire existence on this world, its just that now we were able to detect it. remember that kid in 3rd grade and everyone thought he was just hyper? yeah he probably had add or something along that spectrum. I myself have trouble paying attention but i always deny myself blaming it on a so called "disorder" and suck it up like everyone else. Oh and if you have a child that has any of those so called disorders and you think its from the vaccines, you are carrying the recessive gene that became noticeable in your child, not your fault but you passed it on nonetheless.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Darth Alor Member

Damn some of these posts are from 2012
  31. Darth Alor Member

Yeah get those kids away from the others, measles is a bitch to get over at least from pictures it looks like a very very bad version of the chicken pox or shingles i forget which.
  32. RavenEyes Member

33. Ersatz Global Moderator

I wonder if we need to point out to the public and stupid politicians Andrew Wakefield's connection to Scientology?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Dox plox I missed it
  35. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yup, and wait until they're adults and catch one of these nasty virii, stupid people are stupid imho.
  36. Incredulicide Member

I’m an Anti-Braker

• Like Like x 6
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2