Customize

"LRH has given us an answer - COMPUTERS."

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Another ad for INCOMM (this time from Impact #5, 1986):

Incomm-Ad.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. afternon Member

High speed free exchange of information is the death of $cientology, oh the irony!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RightOn Member

"Given good ideas, a good heart, a worthwhile project, and the addition of near instantaneous computer flow, the power of an organization Anonymous bec0mes almost unlimited"

fixed it for you LRH!
    Thank you for listening!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. vaLLarrr Member

Indeed, the infantile efforts of the brainwashed believers in embracing the fruits of Silicone Valley led directly to their downfall.

Proof as though more were needed that LRH "tech" is worthless.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

Scientology's rocket ride:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

6. I'd like to take a moment and express my gratitude to suppressive person Al Gore who took the initiative in creating the internet that has brought so much exposure to L. Ron Hubbard's abusive fake science turned phony religion of Scientology.

Google: Scientology...............read and stay away.........Thx for creating the internet, Al.:)
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

I think that LRH would find 4Chan funny.
  8. SOJOA Member

What I find funny is if LRH knew of all of the tech from a prior existance, i.e. computers, spaceships, the BOSS e-meter!, then shouldnt he have founded computers along with his other techs?
  9. Anonymous Member

That is a very good question, but since i'm having a blond moment, I don't have a funny comeback, except that he was self-crowned "source", and so therefore he claimed to be able to traverse the whole time track, and maybe timing is everything, so that the introduction of the computer at that particular time was just right on time.
  10. Anonymous Member

Yeah, THAT'S IT!!
  11. afternon Member

Old Hubbard's inability to have meaningful relationships with any of his wives or children or hold on to his sanity for any length of time may have something to do with it!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. YouSeeNothing Member

Of course he did! Why, I'm typing this message on my HubbardBook Pro right now!
    • Funny Funny x 5