Customize

LRH : "keep ANZO from being deluged with Asiatic hordes"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Natter Bored, May 20, 2011.

1. Natter Bored Member

Hey Sydney and Melbourne Anons. I'll bet most current staff and public in Australia and New Zealand are not familiar with this L Ron Hubbard HCO Information Letter. No, it's not in the HCOBs or HCOPLs. I bet the audio tape that goes with this Information Letter has more unkind things in it.

ANZO = Australia, New Zealand and Oceania

http://www.solitarytrees.net/racism/asiatic.htm

Additional background information from Chris Owen in the link
    • Like Like x 4
  2. vaLLarrr Member

I'm supporting the psychiatrists on principle.

One bad psychiatrist is worth over 9000 $cientologists.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mark Cabian Member

I think that's a drug addicted madman talking. It has both the delusional & the paranoid. Classic Ron.
  4. Anonymous Member

According to recent reports from exes over on ESMB, the bulk of the money flowing into Sydney org recently is from Taiwan, and not from local Aussies.
  5. They have private Taiwanese events in Sydney that Australians don't hear about and so can't raid. They don't want Aussies rocking the Taiwanese boat.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. He was always good about that kind of stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Are you refering to Operation Snow White where Scientology removed evidence again them or one of the other many examples of removal of evidence?
  8. timthephoto Member

i think that must've been the Lisa McPhereson thingy down in florida, where Honest Marty, and Truthful Mike made sure all the evidence was preserved for investigators....

....NOT!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. LocalSP Member

He was worried about Asiatic hordes and then uses the term Gung Ho?
  11. There have been so many examples. I think Hubbard forcing Sara to sign a paper declaring that Ron Hubbard was nothing less than a brilliant man was one of the earliest examples of Hubbard and Scientology trying to tamper with the truth. If one were to believe the C of S or Hubbard; it would seem that Scientology has never ever made a mistake and that Hubbard was Mr. Clean. I just think Hubbard was very good at that angle and made sure that he did everything he could to make sure he couldn't be accused of anything. He wasn't perfect though and in the end there was still enough evidence to get a real view of Scientology and Hubbard. The Church still has a mania about evidence.
  12. Anonymous Member

LOL

Amazing how many people have fallen for the idea that this asshole Hubbard was ever worth shit.
  13. But he never had a second wife. Oh wait.

That kidnapping thing bothers me a great deal, especially separating a newborn child from it's mother and having no regard for it other than as an object of leverage. What an evil man.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

HEY GUISE! Someone accidently Australia and New Zealand. And theres a mess in Taiwan now. Ewwwww.