Customize

Lulzsec d0xed :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

I'll just leave this here...
  4. Anonymous Member

Pfft. That's not dox.
  5. Anonymous Member

Gawker: British Police Arrest ‘Anonymous’ Member, Media Gets Story Wrong
    Also, media gets trolled:
  6. Anonymous Member

Apparently he doesn't like the leaderless aspect of Anon. No doubt he fancied himself prime leaderfag material.
  7. Anonymous Member

lulwut
  8. Anonymous Member

please post lulsex dox:) :) :) :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. PresidentShaw Member

11. Anonymous Member

please post lulsex.
  12. SwordofTruth Member

Slow police are slow and pathetic, Ryan's info was out months ago linking him to DDOS hits. Loved the skynews report "lulzsec claimed responsibility for the PSN takedown" whilst saying this zoom in on twitter so you can't read anything, how about show the actual proof if you make a claim like that lets not forgot saying he was this mastermind hacker failing to mention DDOS.
  13. Anonymous Member

Was he active on these forums or any Anonymous groups? Just curiuos.
  14. Anonymous Member

Is that sabu's pic? Needs moar exercize and less cheetos.
  15. SwordofTruth Member

By the way can anyone confirm that the UK census has been compromised, all I can find are wild claims by the media saying Lulzsec did it and that's why the picked up Ryan, but they have now gone silent when Lulzsec called BS.
  16. Anonymous Member

OSA.
  17. xenubarb Member

Needs moar heroin and ciggies, like Barrett Browning.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. SwordofTruth Member

He was part of AnonOps until he screwed them and people who took part in some middle east DDOS hits.
  19. underminer Member

Can't confirm or otherwise, but at the time of writing I know for a fact that the data is either sitting on Lockheed Martin servers or sitting on ONS (UK Office of National Statistics) servers using Lockheed Martin code. Either way the data hack is plausible if not the access itself, but who knows?
  20. Anonymous Member

donald_dump_by_geiselkirchen-d3far64.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  21. SwordofTruth Member

Yup, one of the many reasons I didn't and got my family members to avoid the census, last I heard 7 million avoided it this time = awesomesauce for noncompliance.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Herro Member

You are stupid. By the way.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. SwordofTruth Member

Herro take this form and fill it in please with all your personal information, it has no real importance and we have contracted this task to an arms manufacturer. If you don't fill it in you will get fined, taken to court and given a criminal record.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Herro Member

It has very high importance, it doesn't require all my personal information, it hasn't been tasked to an arms contractor. It's constitutionally mandated. It's required in order to maintain a representative government. It's a vital source of information needed when deciding how to distribute public goods. It's a wonderful source of data for those studying social issues. You. Stupid. Fuck.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

Incorrect, it's a vital way for some to think they're badass and fight the system!
  26. underminer Member

It's a wonderful source of government propaganda - you have fallen in deep. All of this is publicly available already; the census is actually of poorer statistical significance because of the number of people (in the millions) who have always provided false information. As the census is apparently the Survey of Record then there is nothing to compare it to, so the flaws remain. I wouldn't mind so much if the questions were:

1) Number of people residing in home at the time of survey
    2) Ages
    3) Sex

That's all that's needed. Anything else that might be important such as disabilities should be at a much more local level.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

And then you need another survey, and more cost etc,
  28. anonymous612 Member

Wow, your argument is fucking awesome. You should dodge the census because it's inaccurate because of how many people dodge the census.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

I've fully participated in every UK census up until this one and had no problem with doing so for most of the reasons you have cited. However, the latest one was far too intrusive and I boycotted it. My main objection was it asked for medical details and I refuse to share those with anyone who isn't a medical professional. I'm guessing a lot of people felt the same way and quietly binned it.

With all due respect, any Americans questioning the decision some of us Brits made should take a look at what we were being asked to fill out and see if you would have been comfortable doing it yourselves.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. SwordofTruth Member

I didn't realise thinking you're free was badass, strange.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. anonymous612 Member

See, valid reason not to participate. Don't do it because it's inaccurate because people don't do it = far less so.

That being said, I didn't participate in ours either, so *shrug*
  32. AnonLover Member

Here's the 10 questions we had on the USA 2010 census:

http://2010.census.gov/2010census/about/interactive-form.php

How was the boycotted brit version different?
  33. Anonymous Member

I'm not the sort of person to boycott in a bid to be cool and edgy and I've gotten rather angry about the way the UK Government at the time handled this census.

Questions about income, if you were looking for or available for work and asking about health problems. None of it is needed for a census and I really don't trust civil servants with the information.
  34. AnonLover Member

yeah thats a bit of a stretch, i'd of left that shit blank just i like i did when the US census still asked a religion question.
  35. pooks Member

There is only one way this can go. One of the retards from Lulzsec will out the others for the lulz and they will all take part in butt sex at the prison.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anon PTS Member

They're trying to deny that Ryan was part of them (who knows, but this sounds a bit contrived):

37. SwordofTruth Member

Apparently they took it down themselves after Lulzsec hit from what I could gather to be safe, they seem to be going after Ryan for the older stuff pre-PSN crash DDOS ect but the media wants to connect him with Lulz.
  38. Unknownhackah Member

• Like Like x 4
  39. Anonymous Member

DOX? Or, is this just more speculation on your part.
  40. Anon PTS Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13879678

Teenager charged over alleged website attacks
    A 19-year-old Essex man has been charged with five computer offences, including attacking the Serious Organised Crime Agency's website.
    Ryan Cleary, from Wickford, is alleged to have set up a distributed denial of service attack on Soca on 20 June.
    It is alleged he attacked the website of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry in November 2010.
    He also allegedly attacked the British Phonographic Industry's website in October.
    Mr Cleary was charged under the Criminal Law Act and Computer Misuse Act by the Met Police's e-crime unit and will appear at City of Westminster Magistrates court on Thursday.
    A distributed denial of service typically involves flooding a target website with data, in an attempt to overwhelm it so it cannot serve its legitimate users.
    The charges against Mr Cleary include conspiring with other unknown people on or before 20 June to construct a botnet - a collection of hijacked home computers - to conduct distributed denial of service attacks.
    He is also charged with making, adapting, supplying or offering to supply a botnet, intending that it should be used to commit, or to assist in the commission of a distributed denial of service attack.

Sounds to me like they're relating him to LulzSec, since LS took "credit" for the SOCA ddos....