Customize

Lulzsec d0xed :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2011.

1. SwordofTruth Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13848510

2. SwordofTruth Member

I'd just like to put this out there to get people thinking.

3. Anonymous Member

Wonder how much singing Ryan will do after they introduce him to a couple of his prospective cellmates? And I wonder what he does know that would lead the police to others involved. Not to mention what incriminating data is on his computers...
  4. Anonymous Member

I don't think it's the cellmates that induce the singing, more likely just the whole experience of detention. There are rumors that this kid has some personal issues.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Looking at the pics of his bedroom, I'd say he was a neglected child who spent his life in a darkened bedroom with only a computer for company.

article-2006118-0CAB928C00000578-975_634x415.jpg
  7. SwordofTruth Member

• Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

Not so lulzy
    http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/former-dhs-chief-chertoff-lulzsec-anonymous-pose-big-challenges/51200
  9. Anonymous Member

And his mom said her son rarely left his bedroom. 'He's a complete recluse, he would only come out of his room to use the bathroom'

article-2006118-0CABA61F00000578-309_634x542.jpg

Stupid fucking twat should have taken a bat to the computers, or at least removed the thing from his room. Shit mom is shit.
  10. Anonymous Member

[Tinfoil on]TeamPoison i bet it's a gov OP [Tinfoil off]
    Anonnews has been D'dos'd to fuck for well over a week,it's hard to keep it going for that length of time.
  11. Anonymous Member

Oh god. They're wanna' drag this thing (or variation of) out again...
    oldchart.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

Also this.
    http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/9...Los_Angeles_Stratcom_Conference_on_June_2324/
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. 00anon00 Member

leakers gonna leak
    • Like Like x 2
  16. COREarg Member

This is like a guide to help you guess if any of your friends is actually an Anon. Just compare bedrooms.

I bet my liver that the cat is probably called Mudkipz/Moot/Nyan/COCKS. Just for the shit and giggles. Extra kidney if it's actually called Lulz
    Also...I want his monitors if he doesn't come back. Can we has them,plz? <:3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. anonymous612 Member

Oh lol, they're blaming him for the IFPI thing. Haha, that's a bit of a slow response there, England...I didn't think that had anything to do with Lulzsec. Wasn't that part of the leftover upset over the Piratebay case?
  18. LocalSP Member

Dual Monitors...check
    Wood floors...check
    Small couch...check
    Cat...check
    Same air conditioner...check
    TV mounted to the wall...check
    High backed desk chair...check

It's like they came and took that pic in my bedroom, and I'm being totally serious...I'm doomed.
    • Like Like x 6
  19. SwordofTruth Member

Large pic of two women kissing ?
  20. LocalSP Member

Desk top screen...sigh
  21. SwordofTruth Member

22. Anonymous Member

23. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Jippo Member

I troll that shit every year.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. SwordofTruth Member

Have to give them a tip of the hat for this one.

And an amusing article on Jester they put up.

http://pastebin.com/XDXyQ5KQ
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

It's wasn't butane, it was jenkum. He was totally jenkum-faced.
  28. Anonymous Member

While those 10 aren't really an issue, there was a supplementary survey (the American Community Survey) sent to random addresses that was MUCH more intrusive, asking all sorts of personal stuff like employment status and history, how far one drives to work, income broken down to the details normally only given to the IRS when filing a tax return, rent or own your home, how much you pay for utilities and what kind, and specifics about education of each individual in the selected household.

And replying is mandatory. If you don't reply, they'll mail, call, and then finally send agents who will threaten you with a whole bunch of legal penalties for not responding, even though no one (TTBOMK) has ever been prosecuted under the relevant laws (my guess is they know it's bullshit, and if it went to court people would actually pay attention to it that the government would rather not have happen).

I didn't get one, but I had family who did, and they just filled it out without even questioning why all that personal info was needed. :(
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Herro Member

All of that is information that you already give out to various agencies and private companies.
  31. Jippo Member

Bet he's on facebook. Always cracks me up.
  32. SwordofTruth Member

You can be on FB and give out zero information or you can give your whole life story away.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

if this continues police can open a special unit just for arrests of hackers ;)
  34. Anon Gin Member

It already exists.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

No, I'm not on FB. I have other means to keep in contact with those I want to talk with and not be advertising things to the world.

In regards to others having the information, not all of it, and what other agencies have usually (shit happens, of course) stays there, absent court order. Not ideal, but scattered hither and yon is still less of a problem than having it all in one convenient place where accident or intentional action results in everything going out, or reside in a convenient "one stop shop" for all anyone's privacy violation needs.

Like I said, though, I didn't get it, so it's not a personal issue. I object to being treated as nothing more than a package of data to be traded around for the benefit of others on general principle.

If I had got the ACS, I would've lied like a fucking rug. Data tampering to disrupt overly intrusive agencies FTW, even if from a purely objective viewpoint one person out of hundreds of thousands doesn't even qualify as a margin of error, let alone statistically significant. We all have our little irrational hangups. :p
    • Like Like x 1
  36. isn't everything you're involved with "supposed" to be of high importance, meaning we couldn't give a fuck less about it?
    • Like Like x 2
  37. SwordofTruth Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

Probably because several of the lulzsec/anonops guys' supposed dox are currently being posted everywhere.

I'm doubting this is going to end well for them.
  40. Anonymous Member

Extradition to the Pentagon??