Customize

Mackenzie Phillips now a Scilon?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Kha Khan, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Kha Khan Member

Mackenzie Phillips now a Scilon?

HT: ESMB - Mackenzie Phillips now a Scn????.

Mackenzie Phillips Completes Drug Rehab Through Narconon Louisiana:
    Half sister Bijou Phillips is a Scientologist.

Scientologist Bijou Phillips to depressed people: ‘get over it.':
  2. LocalSP Member

Re: Mackenzie Phillips now a Scilon?

Well we know for sure that her sister Bijou is and Chyna is a Jesus freak.
  3. Anon1720 Member

Me thinks scientology has jumped the gun with this press release.

You can read the story of a narconon graduate here
    A Narconon grad - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    Everybody he did the program with relapsed within the year and he/she got taken for $37,000.00
  4. avbb Member

Daddy's little girl is ALL over the media now. The whole family is wack, if you ask me. MP has about as much of s chance staying sober as Amy Winehouse.
  5. Re: Mackenzie Phillips now a Scilon?

This is such a blatant lie and to say "permanent" recovery at this rate is unconscionable. The most desperate people hoping for a real chance are the victims of these lies and this Scientology scam. If you believe their recovery claims, then you would also believe their other amazing stats of ten to twelve million members worldwide in Scientology. There is absolutely no reliable evidence to support this outrageous claim on Narconon's permanent recoveries.

There are some who do buy into this Scientology program and continue their Scientology courses at orgs but unfortunately a lot of them end up getting taken into further scams. Mackenzie Phillips is by no means permanently recovered and i hope she wasn't harmed by their medically dangerous program that has no scientific basis for success.

Narconon may be Scientology's biggest scam. Have your charge cards ready if you call. The relapse rate is incredibly high for Narconon. They want 27 grand upfront to take on patients and they squeeze it from addicts, their families or the gov't or they don't take you in.

Of course they try to recruit participants into Scientology if they make it through as well and continue scamming you in the traditional Scientology way with outrageous prices for books, courses, e-meter and especially auditing at 500 bux an hour or you can do slave labor as staff or as a sea-org. member.

They claim it's not connected to Scientology, another blatant lie. Good luck getting anything back when you realize it's all scientology courses and the medically dangerous purification rundown (5hours a day in a sauna for 28 or more days straight) and a crazy vitamin overdose regimen with ridiculous amounts of niacin.

They advertise 80% succes rates but their disclaimer is of their "graduates". Nowhere near that number of participants graduate and those who leave without completing all of the Scientology courses they give are not factored in. Graduates need to write "success" stories like Mackenzie Phillips did here in order to graduate. There is very little if any followup of those who leave for whatever reason.

Their staff is mostly scientologists who are not trained in real drug rehabilitation and counseling. Most course materials are purchased from Scientology companies, they pay licensing fees, etc. and millions get sent uplines to Scientology.

Canada took their phony medical accreditation away. Drug addicts, their families and governments shell out millions to this scam that in no way, shape or form lives up to the claims Scientology ( I mean Narconon) makes. Beware of Second Chance as well, same scam different name for this Scientology front group that works with prisons. They have other programs, same shit under different front group names.
  6. elvis Member

i was just thinking that mayeb she is, she keeps using word like "now i'm in present time," and stuff like that. this was before i heard about her with narcanon.

we will have to see
  7. Herro Member

Good to see she was able to beat her addiction.
  8. Anonymous Member

It's Narconon, Herro. She is at higher risk of relapse than any other drug treatment.
  9. Herro Member

So? Better than being addicted.
  10. Anonymous Member

More on NARCONON RIVERBEND is in this thread;
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/69-c...on-riverbend-louisana-new-life-retreat-53509/

So it appears both Mama Papa daughters did Narconon? Is that how they hooked Bijou into the cult?

Aside from recovery stats, I think narconon should post it's off-drugs-but-in-a-cult-instead stats.

And I do think the 76% perm. recovery stats might be real, for one thing it's only been a few years. For another, how many patients were scilons, which I think might skew the typical patient stats for addiction recovery.
  11. Anonymous Member

The "public face of incest" (Google that shit) is a Scilon. Ew, I need a shower.
  12. EyeOnSci Member

13. Smurf Member

I suspect it has alot more to do with Ms. Phillips being broke with no future prospects in front of her, so she uses her family's celebrity to write a trash story that will sell books.

Mackenzie Phillips -- I Prefer a Cell, Thank You | TMZ.com

Family reacts to Mackenzie Phillips' incest allegations: Chynna believes, Michelle and Bijou don't | The Dish Rag | Los Angeles Times

She accuses her father, who died 8 years ago, of sexual abuse. He's no longer around to defend himself. And why did she wait 8 years to talk about it?

Michelle Phillips has denounced her.
  14. Suzette Member

Mackenzie Phillips has been in rehab about a thousand times before. She cleaned up and was back on "One Day at a Time" for about two episodes before she relapsed and got kicked back into rehab, which of course did not last. I sort of doubt that sitting in a sauna and practicing bullbaiting will be her magic bullet.
  15. Re: Mackenzie Phillips now a Scilon?

Excellent point. That's pretty much all she has received and of course the required success story to graduate that will be free advertising for more recruits. $30,00.00 for the privilege of a sauna, viatmins and bullbaiting, what a business. That's only a small down payment if she falls for the recruiting sales pitch at Narconon and continues on in the Church of Scammingtology.
  16. Re: Mackenzie Phillips now a Scilon?

It's amazing the amount of money they scam out of the federal government for their "help" as well and of course their front groups are all <coff, coff, bullshit> non-profits for the tax exempt Mother Church that reaps the benefits. Criminals.
  17. avbb Member

Honey, she will ALWAYS be addicted. Using heroin as long as she did, she will always crave it. She just isn't a practicing addict at the moment. But you watch, all this bru-ha-ha over Daddy Dearest will send her back to the needle. She's been a lying junkie all her life and she's not going to change over night or in a few months. It would take years of hard core therapy to achieve results of that nature. A few weeks clean and sober is NOT a cure, it's just the honeymoon phase.
  18. Smurf Member

I peed..

19. Kha Khan Member

If I thought you were being either serious or sincere, I would simply say this is a pathetically moronic statement.

But since I'm confident that you, like all on task Scientologists, are capable only of disseminating "acceptable truths" (i.e., lying) to forward your pathetic and delusional agenda , I conclude that your statement is intentionally, subtly, diabolically and disgustingly misleading.

Being addicted and participating in Narconon are not the only choices. To assert that they are, even impliedly, is to engage in the logical fallacy of the false dilemma.

Moreover, one of the greatest, most preventable, and saddest costs associated with participation in Scientology and its delusional and unscientific offshoots, such as Narconon, is the opportunity cost caused by forgoing scientifically based, peer reviewed, regulated, and more effective alternatives. In this case, the numerous scientifically based, peer reviewed, regulated, and more effective alternatives in drug rehabilitation.
  20. pooks Member

You're being trolled. Lighten up.
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

4/10 (the grammatical error, shown in purple, enhances the sense of raaaaaaaeg)
  22. Consensus Member

I really think the important thing to take away from this is that Scientology is responsible, in a way, for the 'public face of incest.'
  23. kitfisto Member

She used to fuck her own father trufax
  24. Re: Mackenzie Phillips now a Scilon?

wincest-amirite.png
  25. anonakatie Member

I think it unlikely that she is a Scilon.

Why then would Bijou, who is a Scilon, say she is full of crap? If she were a Scilon, her half sister Scilon would support her and say, "Look what Narconon has done for her; hip hip hooray, yay LRH!"

But that's not happening here.
  26. Anonymous Member

Hardly. At least if you're addicted to drugs, you get something for your money. Unlike being addicted to Scientology.
  27. RightOn Member

Bijou Phillips is married to Danny Masterson isn't she? (Hyde that 70's show)
    Masterson and his brother Chris are HUGE scilons
  28. xenubarb Member

Not necessarily. She'd be all 'hip hip hooray' for Narconon, but fatherfucking? Nah, the cult wouldn't want that on THEIR members' resumes!

A year ago, I suggested we target Narconon, not for PA reasons, but because NN is a cash cow for Scientology, and one of their big PR things. It was too early for that, maybe? I still think what I said at the time, that while we were out informing people about Scientology, worried parents were still putting themselves in debt sending their loved ones to the fraudulent NN program. The cruel thing is, when it doesn't work, they can no longer afford a real rehab program. Or their loved one comes back with the fixed glare of a dedicated Scientologist.

Honestly, if people would just google NN, there's plenty of info out there that could help them make an informed decision. But they'd rather just rely on the inflated success rate, the glossy PR, and the word of some drugged out D-list celebrities, because they JUST DON'T KNOW!

I'd still like a global to focus on NN. Clients aren't generally Scilons, NN has hundreds of websites, some which pose as "reference" sites which only recommend NN. If we ever focus on NN, we can do to them what we've done to Scientology; destroy their reputation and spread the truth about them to where nobody will ever pick up the phone and consign their loved ones to recruitment into the cult.

That said, since NN is touting MP as a high profile success story, I can't wait until she relapses spectacularly. That'd be teh lulz as well as a sterling opportunity to show that Narconon doesn't work.
  29. POS Member

I swear, between Jeff Conaway in 2008 and Mackenzie Phillips in 2009 advertising for Narconon, who they gonna get for 2010 Nick Nolte?
    Those two should hook up and rig up and diaf. I can't believe this bitch is not only baring her soul, but selling it in the process. I guess these are ones that are caught on the way down.
    Way down.
    Now that their both sellouts, they should stay down. I'm not impressed with either of them.
    Recovery from addiction should be anonymous and not an ad campaign. A private Matter.
    Same with sexual abuse, it should be left to the confidence of professionals and it's a personal issue not one to be exploited for the sales of a fucking book. She already has notoriety for being sleaze, now she is just sleazier then ever. Bet she uses the profits for her next bender.
    This shit is so played out, people need to stop with the victim mentality bullshit, face their demons and move on with their lives, instead of rehashing the same old shit for the rest of their lives so others can exploit it to make money while you stay stuck in the past and never grow and heal completely.
  30. RightOn Member

Do you mean Gary Busey? (always mix those up too)
    Busey was on Celebrity Rehab
    Busey and Phillips would make some scary looking babies!
    Busey is way too much of a God preachy person anyways
  31. Anonymous Member

Wonder if they touch assist molestation victims ?
  32. POS Member

[IMG]

nick-nolte-mugshot.jpg

33. RightOn Member

oh ok.. I thought you were talking about Celebrity Rehab. Cause that is the one that Busey was on. my bad!
    But wouldn't their kids be scary?
  34. drstrangelove Member

35. Anonymous Member

I doubt that her Scilon sister would have called in narcanon.

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Mckenzie Philips: Narconon Drug Rehab Graduate
  36. Suzette Member

Narc-anon is not for addicts--it's for family of addicts. The program for addicts is Narcotics Anonymous, or NA.

Al-anon--for family of alcoholics.
    Alcoholics Anonymous--for alcoholics.
  37. Herro Member

Doesn't change the fact that she's better now than she was before.

Very true.

Wait, so you're mad about someone being proud of kicking a drug habit? How does that make any sense?
  38. POS Member

Perez Hilton: Was Bijou Phillips Involved With Her Father Too????

You can see the game being played in the comments and the dead agenting of Prezez.
    They sure wanted to exploit Mackenzie story for NaCONon, but leave Bijou out of it?
    You can't have it both ways. Another footbullet deluxe.
  39. Anonymous Member

QFT... seriously it is a "rehab" based around vitamins, a sauna, and drinking oil. It is 100% irresponsible and a way to sell Hubbard books.

In fact, one Narconon website had some of their Overview curriculum stuff and it had this at the end:
    (modified staff / seaorg type positions..)

It has very little to do with a fucking drug rehab, and everything to do with mini-cult coursework. Yes, most people can go cold turkey, and yes, some people enjoy scilon courses... but it should not be presented as a medical in-patient facility
  40. ethercat Member

Nar-Anon is the program for family members.

NarcAnon does not actually exist, as far as I've found. Yes, you will find references to it all over, but on a closer look, it's used as a confused but usually well-meaning (and unauthorized) shorthand for Narcotics Anonymous, or as a (perhaps deliberate) mispelling of narconon.

There are lots of sites and people that confuse the two, referring to NarcAnon when they actually mean NA, such as these:
    [09.29.2009] - NarcAnon Meeting
    St. Paul's United Methodist Church Monthly Calendar
    Southington Events!: NarcAnon Meets Tonight

In my experience, most of the people who mistakenly refer to NA using the term NarcAnon are grateful to be informed.