Customize

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dishes On Destroyed Kirstie Alley Friendship - Says It's In Her And Scientology'

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 13, 2015.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Talks Sway, DWTS, Meryl Davis & Kirstie Alley | Radar Online

Excerpt:

Chmerkovskiy also updates Radar on the status of his ongoing drama with former dancing partner, Kirstie Alley, who stopped speaking to him amid rumors Scientology was to blame. “We’re good I think,” Chmerkovskiy says. “Nothing’s changed. The status is where it was.” But he misses being able to talking to his former buddy. “I’m upset that I don’t get to call her every day just because I want to,” he says.

Still, Chmerksovskiy says he doesn’t judge Alley or anyone else for their religious beliefs. “But she belongs to a certain group that I have absolutely no opinion on,” he says. “I don’t judge anybody for anything that they believe in. For me that’s very important to say because I believe in things that I wouldn’t want to be judged for.”

Now, he is hoping to reconcile with his old partner. “I think I might actually reconcile a little bit with Kiristie,” he says. “I would want that. She’s an awesome chick and I love her very much. Kirstie is friend and I would want to have a relationship with her, but it’s not up to me. I miss her.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ith-the-stars-meryl-davis-kirstie-alley-sway/
    • Like Like x 3
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Celeb Dirty Laundry ran a version of the same story today.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dishes On Destroyed Kirstie Alley Friendship - Says It's In Her And Scientology's Hands - Wants Peace!

By Bobby Fischer

Excerpt:

...he also adds that he doesn’t want to judge Kirstie for her religious beliefs, no matter what they are. He also elaborates, “I think I might actually reconcile a little bit with Kiristie. I would want that. She’s an awesome chick and I love her very much. Kirstie is friend and I would want to have a relationship with her, but it’s not up to me. I miss her.”

Basically, he’s saying in a very roundabout manner that he might want to reconcile with Kirstie, but it’s not up to him – it’s up to Kirstie, and in a way, her Scientology people.

Isn’t that the same thing everybody even remotely associated with Scientology says? Maksim isn’t going to risk being followed and stalked by saying anything negative about Scientology, especially to the press, so he’s resorted to giving hints about his feelings on the matter. And his feelings are that he wants to be friends with Kirstie Alley again, but doesn’t want to risk the wrath of Scientology by doing so.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...in-her-and-scientologys-hands-he-wants-peace/
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Kilia Member

I don't know how ANYONE can miss that piece of trash.
  4. anon8109 Member

Sounds like he hasn't done an iota of research on scientology. Or he's pretending he hasn't so that he can use Alley to further his career.
  5. "Her religious beliefs"

What horseshit. It's a CULT!
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

‘DWTS’ Hook Ups On Set & More Secrets From The Past 22 Seasons Revealed

By Emily Longeretta, Hollywood Life, August 31, 2016

Excerpt:

Another one of Maks’ partners that caused chatter was Kirstie Alley, who completely went radio silent after her season. So, what happened? “Scientology happened,” Maks told the magazine. “You can thank Leah Remini for that. A note was sent to a friend telling me I was ‘disconnected,’ as in, I am no longer allowed to be Kirstie’s friend. I find it ridiculous for an adult human being to ‘disconnect’ from someone. But everyone is entitled to their own insanity.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/31/dwts-hook-ups-pros-maksim-chmerkovskiy-cheryl-burke-interview/
  7. Kilia Member