Customize

Manchester 12th March

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Grimlock, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Grimlock Member

As one of the coalition's leaderfags here is your copypasta:

manchestermeet.jpg

Google Map

Saturday 12th March 2011

The coffee cup is the meet-up place at 10:45 near Starbucks. 133 Deansgate, M3 3WR. Try and be there on time.
    There may also be an optional meet-up in Piccadilly Station (the cocktail glass) from 10:00 leaving at about 10:30 to join the other anons at the main meet-up point.

The volcano is the Scientology org to which we will proceed at about 11:00. 258 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4BG
    The camera is where we do the post-raid photo, after which it's off to the pub.

Here are street views of the meet up point and the protest point.
    New anons are always very welcome.

The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz.

March in Manchester - bringing warm clothes (esp. gloves) recommended, and be prepared incase it rains.

Remember you can direct any potential new recruits to our website: Down With The Org - Anonymous Protests Against Scientology Manchester

P.S. No Marching
    P.P.S. click attending here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/mar-12-2011-anonymous-vs-scientology-rally-m3-4bg.68987/
  2. Fuckeye Member

No marching? In March? You must be mad with power.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. strobe Member

8/10, title's not in regulation format ;)
    Also, what a shit map. And MS Paint on the street views - so unprofessional.

Almost definitely attending avec Trollcannon.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. cfanon Member

I'm so there.
  5. WhiteNight Member

I will of course make an appearance, assuming for one second that I can put up with your moronic fucks for any extended length of time.
  6. pedrofcuk Member

Go Mancfags!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Gomez Member

Can't make this one I'm afraid.
  8. Fuckeye Member

Sorry, what?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Circus Fag Member

obviously I'll be there. With juggling and possibly something to om nom nom :3
  10. Grimlock Member

The MANifesto set out a platform of change and an equal role for the pair of us... that reminds me I'll need you deliver all the bad/unpopular news. Also, you are now responsible for Whitenight. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  11. SpaceWhale Member

I shall be there.
    Krispy Kreme ahoy!
  12. Grimlock Member

Soooooo, post-raid? What shall we gentle fellows get up to this month?
  13. cfanon Member

I'll be at march postraid as well as a quadruple birthday do. I'll probably spend a lot more time at postraid though
  14. strobe Member

^ lol well this, definitely.

I'm probably up for painting the town red afterwards, if anyone fancies it?
  15. cfanon Member

^ +1

Well there's a certain area I think we should go near, but not going to mention details on here :p
  16. cookiemonsta Member

I would go but i am to lazy.
  17. strobe Member

FIFY. That's pretty damn lazy.

But we always go to moss side! Think we should go somewhere different this month.
  18. Fuckeye Member

I wish to veto this idea.

Yes, I know what you're thinking.
  19. cookiemonsta Member

Do you want to spend money getting on trains and off again?
    I don't i have like no money and would take me AGES to get there...
  20. Fuckeye Member

Define "ages".
  21. cookiemonsta Member

10 hours and 45 mins... I live near leeds.
  22. strobe Member

Why, what do you normally do with trains, get off on them?

Train from leeds is like an hour..?

But if money's too tight, can't be helped.
  23. cookiemonsta Member

I said i live NEAR leeds not in leeds.
    And i have to get on 3 trains... :'(
  24. strobe Member

Ah, I just wouldn't have considered more than 4 hours to get to leeds near.

Shame, hope you can be bothered and have funds to join us another month then.

Sorry for being harsh, I need to get my 'being nice to newfags' programming seen to.
  25. Fuckeye Member

Over ten hours from near Leeds? Bullshit.

Assuming it's a typo and you meant 1 hour 45, that's still not that bad. People have travelled up on occasion from London, Birmingham, and generally all over.
  26. strobe Member

I assumed he was including the return journey in that ten hours. Which I can just about understand.

If the train goes via Plymouth.
  27. cookiemonsta Member

The is also waiting for trains, also i don't have much money left over from the other night.
  28. strobe Member

Edinburgh - 219 miles - 3:15
    Dundee - 286 miles - 4:43
    Plymouth - 290 miles - 5:09
    Near Leeds - more than 42 miles - 5:22

Sorry, couldn't resist :p
    • Like Like x 2
  29. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

OSA Manchester to DM: We've been closely watching 'Grimlock' and 'strobe' over the last week. I can report that every day each of them has been seen being thrown out of several pubs, every time after a shower of drinks mats were observed to be flying through the air.
    DM to OSA Manchester: YSCOD
  31. cfanon Member

32. getbeckyout Member

LRH's Birthday is it not? Send him cake for his return.
  33. Fuckeye Member

That mat flipping shit is easy. We ended up wasting hours doing it when I was out this weekend too. Remind me of the record?
  34. think record was 40 :p, and who is meeting at Piccadilly station??
  35. Fuckeye Member

40, huh? Another ten to go then...
  36. getbeckyout Member

2011-02-24) 100th Birthday of Religious Founder Celebrated in Clearwater, FL

Born March the 13th, 1911, L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, had a varied a
    Thousands of guests from countries as far as Hungary, Commonwealth of Independent States and South Africa will be coming to Clearwater on the weekend of March the 11th to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the birth of Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

The festivities will be centered in Clearwater, at the Church of Scientology�s international religious retreat and Ruth Eckerd Hall. The weekend of events will include a special presentation about the life of Mr. Hubbard, a dinner for the Church membership and the grand opening of greatly expanded quarters for the Church of Scientology of Tampa.

In addition to being the source of all of the scriptures of Scientology, Mr. Hubbard was, among other things, America�s youngest Eagle Scout at the age of 13, an accomplished pilot, a master mariner, a photographer, a prolific writer of stories for pulp fiction stories (which funded his research into the mind and life) and a retired Naval Captain.

Born in Tilden Nebraska to a career Naval Officer (Lt. Harry Ross Hubbard) and the well-educated Ledora May, Hubbard remembers ��being insufferably hot in a swing in an Oklahoma yard�of watching bluebirds from a tent at the �Old Homestead��of having lots of fist fights with kids in Helena�of Dad carefully abstaining from water when the car broke down in a limitless Nevada desert, of rain at night in San Diego, of my Uncle Bob�s coffee store in Tacoma, of the awful abyss below the curling mountain roads of the Rockies, of, in short, many cities, many countrysides�and all this before I was ten.�

Hubbard would later calculate that he had traveled more than a quarter of a million miles before he turned 21.

His journeys through the Far East and the Caribbean brought him face to face with many different kinds of people, fueling his drive to solve the riddles of life and enable all to achieve happiness, spiritual awareness and success in life.

How he took what he learned from these adventures and codified this knowledge into what would become Dianetics and Scientology is available on-line as an interactive biography at www.lronhubbard.org.

�We are celebrating a century of service to mankind,� said Church spokesperson Pat Harney, �Mr. Hubbard left us a legacy, and by carrying this legacy forward, we are working to fulfill the Aims of Scientology, which are �a civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper�. With the expansion the Church has enjoyed since its founding, we have a lot to celebrate.�

This includes the opening of greatly expanded quarters for the Church of Scientology of Tampa. Their new home is Ybor Square � a 90,000 square foot facility that from the late 1890�s until the late 1920�s served as the world�s largest Cigar Factory.

It is anticipated that more than 3,500 people will attend the grand opening, which will be held on what would have been Hubbard�s 100th birthday.

For more information about Scientology, please go to www.scientology.org.

About Us: The Church of Scientology is a non-denominational applied religious philosophy founded by humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard.
    Contact Info: Lisa Mansell
    Community Affairs Director
    Church of Scientology
    503 Cleveland Street
    Clearwater, FL 33755
    Additional:
    Company: Church of Scientology, Flag Service Organization
    Bus E-Mail: l.mansell@fso.org
    Phone:

http://www.addpr.com/articles/religion/58918.html
  37. strobe Member

43 if I remember correctly. But given how little I do remember from that evening, I wouldn't take my word for it.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Circus Fag Member

I be now migrating to this forum for chit chat, appears that the post-raid one has died somewhat :p