Customize

Manchester 8th October

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Profanity, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Profanity Member

Hokay. So.

HOLY FUCKNUTS, PROF ARRIVED ON TIME. Clearly Manchester was off to a winning start, despite lacking one Grim (who was forced to change his plans last minute), a ginger (Camerafag -- overslept), and WhiteNight (in his own words, 'cba').

EDIT: AND SKINNIES. SKINNIES WAS MISSED, TOO. FUUU--

After a brief battle with the trollcannon, we marched down towards the org with the traditional anthem of Hell, led by Son of Techno Viking and only stopping our glorious advances at the traffic lights.

Novu, being the amazing faggot he is, provided leaflets and signage. However, the crafty scilons used their OT powers to summon the rain to lash down upon us, making our flyers soggy and pretty much destroying the signs. Rest in pieces, fallen warriors.

After an hour and a half, the present oldfags called for an emergency meeting. We said 'fuck this shit' and made a tactical retreat to a nearby cafe to fill our stomachs and warm ourselves up, deciding to let the newfags follow if they wanted to. They did.

Spotted Habbo and Jesus walking past the cafe window and looking very confused at the lack of Anons outside the org, but Skull and I waved the flag mask of Anon and got their attention, causing them to join us in our temporary War Room. At this point I named the newest of newfags Barbie. He can thank me for it later.

Skull the Destroyer suggested we man the fuck up and go back outside again. We agreed and braved the rain, running straight into Cfanon, who looked like he'd just been thrown into a swimming pool.

Now three men Anons stronger, we returned to the org and continued to win hard, posing for lots of photos, causing honk trains, pissing off Scientologists with our defiance and persistence, despite the fact our signs had turned blue and were fucking melting, and just generally making the raid awesome.

Finally, at 2.30pm, we called it a day after the trollcannon lived up to its name and cut out even though I had fully charged the fucking thing the night before. I suspect I've been sold a faulty speaker, except it's currently playing music right now even though I haven't charged it again, so...fuck knows. On the way to the Winchester, we kindly donated our signs to the City of Manchester, which obviously appreciated our charitable actions.

Pub was pubby. Lots of Star Wars and gaming talk. Achievement unlocked: Eight's flexiface.

Also.

OOOWWWWAAAAEEEEOOOOOOOAAAAOOOOAAAWWWWEEEEOOOOO.

[/post raid report]
    • Like Like x 9
  2. True Leveller Member

woi oi oi oi aye oi aye woi ooo
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Skinnies Member

I understand, not important enough to be mentioned. :(

However, I'm sorry I couldn't make it XD.
  4. Profanity Member

FUUUUU--

Sorry, bro. :'(
    • Like Like x 1
  5. EightMachine Member

Not forgetting our run in with the Storm Trooper, Jedi and The Scarecrow in the AMC. Good times all around. More pictures taken.
    Then newfags forgetting their glasses, and newfags "forgetting" their ipod. That's right.. I called you a newfag.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Profanity Member

;~;
  7. Christfag Member

Continuing the tale of the 4 brave anons who didn't have the years of experience (or ID) I can say that we found safety and solitude in the comforts of McDonalds. Here, us 4 anons discussed the likes of jailbait, image boards, and our many accounts to websites of a certain nature, for the LULZ!
    • Like Like x 4
  8. True Leveller Member

while we old folks brooded over flagons of ale while complaining about the youth of today and how everything is better in sepia-tone
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Christfag Member

... I want to carry on talking like vikings, or whatever we are, but I just can't seem to find a suitable alternative for prick
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Profanity Member

Oyea. And I kept smashing the stupid trollcannon into my ankle trying to get up and down the stairs in pubs and train stations, so it's currently twice the size it should be and purple.
  11. Christfag Member

At this point are you talking about your ankle or the trollcannon?
  12. Grimlock Member

• Like Like x 4
  13. Grimlock Member

Fuck you christfag
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Profanity Member

Both.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Profanity Member

16. Christfag Member

Ninja'd. Nice post anyway. :3
  17. Skull Member

Good raid, was good.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Habbofag Member

Hmmm, i need a new in-person-name. Habbofag is fine for forums... People except Christ & Prof can't remember it :/
  19. Profanity Member

I can remember it. I just keep confusing you with Jesus. xD
  20. Christfag Member

[attempting to think of a witty retort...]
    Nope.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Habbofag Member

I said you can remember it Prof. Plus, I'm the taller, shorter haired one.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Christfag Member

To be fair most people had never met you before.

Edit: Trolololol, I think patrofrijj is coming next time, lulz.
  23. Profanity Member

*reread*

Oops. 0D
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Dragononymous Member

whut?
  25. Christfag Member

Very long story. potential newfag...
  26. True Leveller Member

3rd name fagging of the day =P
  27. Christfag Member

shii- [edits original...]
  28. Dragononymous Member

Gentle reminder for everyone;

NOVEMBER WILL BE THE LAST SAFE RAID THIS YEAR
  29. Christfag Member

Hmm, why?
  30. EightMachine Member

You guys might want to edit your quotes, as well.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Fuckeye Member

Ahem.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Christfag Member

Fun times. He won't mind, I do it all the time at the raids and don't even notice, admittedly, drag was never there listening to us either...
  33. Dragononymous Member

You're within their hearts all day already.
    When they activate the trollcannon, they think about you for a moment.
  34. Dragononymous Member

Well, take a guess?
    The hint ain't that hard to see
  35. Christfag Member

Are you coming to one or something?
  36. Dragononymous Member

I could..maybe..if they allow dragons in the greater kingdom..
  37. EightMachine Member

Stop that.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Fuckeye Member

Brb, finding St George.
    • Like Like x 7
  39. Dragononymous Member

It was too easy
  40. Christfag Member

:O
    Would be cool...
    Also, quote from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: