Customize

MANCHESTER NEW IDEAL ORG (PLANNING PERMISION) UK

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by getbeckyout, May 20, 2009.

1. ultrapoet Member

Re: MANCHESTER NEW IDEAL ORG (PLANNING PERMISION) UK

As JohnnyRUClear pointed out, property taxes here are determined by the market value, rather than the purchase price. (Though there can often be a disconnect between what the county calls market value and what a place can expect to sell for.) My home was recently 'devalued' according to the tax commissioner, but this turned out to be good news for me as this also means a drop in my property taxes.

Unfortunately, because they claim to be a church, they pay NO property taxes whatsoever.

5395record.jpg
  2. Sponge Member

Some news media today (29th Apri 2010)....
    Cult designs for Old Trafford (From Messenger Newspapers)

Has something been happening on the planning permission or has some PR bullshit been fed to the media?

Whatever the case, the author of the article aint buyin it.....

snippet....
  3. DrLux Member

Sponge, I have been tracking the Manchester orgs situation regarding their new building, which they cannot open, as they still do not yet have another application for planning permission submitted.

Also, on the Scientology.org website, DM is saying that their new Ideal org will be open 2010-2011. It can't!!

I emailed the paper to inform them of this, and they have written the said article.
  4. strobe Member

Haha, absolutely amazing article.

(alliteration accidental)
  5. DrLux Member

It is isn't it! Laughed my ass off when I saw it!
  6. ScudMuffin Member

same situation with the Brum IO. By the time they get all the planning permission through the date will have come and gone, regardless of a yay or nay.
  7. 004 Member

Re: MANCHESTER NEW IDEAL ORG (Planning Permission) UK

Hello chaps, I'm new here so be gentle with me :D

I first heard of Anon via BBC Panorama > Xenu.org > clambake > Youtube, and the more I read of this pyramid scheme the more astonished I became...

I live fairly nearby somewhere Mancs so would be delighted to put my tuppence in for the meets, and hopefully do a bit of shopping while I'm there :)

I often walk past the Deansgate (?) premises on my way back to the rail/bus station and it saddens me, to see the odd poor devil inside being sold a very expensive alien ghost story. :mad: :mad:

Anyway, digressing...sorry...

Yes, I see what you mean with this mancs planning thing - it's a classic chess fork - if they say the one option of a few members, they are hoisted on the other petard...the blackguards!

This could be a key objection to resist opening recruiting centres, yes?

In closing, if I may, I have a bit off topic question about mancs meets...

I'm concerned for my safety/privacy with Anonymous. I laud your resistance, but...how do you prevent Co$ moles and sleeper cells? Thankfully we have no Co$ in my home village or my campus *shudder*, but I don't want to attend your meetups if I'm going to be followed home afterwards!... :eek:

Am I just being silly or is this a real concern? :confused:

My thanks...
  8. Anonymous Member

Re: MANCHESTER NEW IDEAL ORG (Planning Permission) UK

In English please?
  9. getbeckyout Member

Hot of the press

Re: Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emails from Plymouth Org posted on ESMB

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Plymouth, UK Org Email Leaks

I got these two emails - the first on 28 May

"On the eve of COMPLETION, all eyes turn to PLYMOUTH!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the United Kingdom, one last charge over the ramparts is what we will be needing from you!

We need your financial stretch to pull off a big win for our country. All the 5 million men, women and children of the South West will, for the first time in many long years, be able to step onto the Bridge to Total Freedom.

Religious Recognition in the United Kingdom depends on our Ideal Orgs being put there as a true representation of Scientology and Dianetics - your contributions are needed now.

Please give your savings, send in all those things you have held back and give up your final pennies to help us with the last £72,000 needed to complete our Plymouth Ideal Org Building Purchase!

Thank you!"

And the second one today

"June 6, 2010
    UK Ideal Org News Flash!

Plymouth Ideal Org is Purchased!

Staff and public from Plymouth came to celebrate with staff and public at Saint Hill after their historic group win. Last week they became the first UK org to fully fundraise and purchase their own Ideal Org building! Literally hundreds contributed to this over the final frantic days and it was a huge team effort.The Executive Director of Plymouth and her staff were earlier presented with the UK's largest commend and knighted by the Captain AOSH UK.

So, for all those of you who contributed to this:
    Thank you once again, and well done!

Manchester & Birmingham Renovations are Next!

The designs are done, the next step is getting the final "construction documents". These are the detailed plans and instructions that get handed over to those that are actually going to do the work i.e. Once these documents are ready, the renovations are ready to roll!

Needed right now for both Manchester and Birmingham is £120,000 to complete the process of getting the construction documents. For more information contact the UK Landlord at: idealorgsadmin@gmail.com

Upcoming Events:

Saint Hill:
    A Talk on Power and Finance from Bob Duggan
    Tuesday, 22 June 2010
    7:00pm
    Saint Hill Great Hall

A unique and unmissable presentation on power and finance from the biggest supporter of Scientology in history.
    Birmingham:
    Our Quest to Eternity
    Friday, 11 June 2010
    7:00pm Birmingham's next event in the Ideal Org Completion Crusade.
    Manchester:
    Our Quest to Eternity
    Sunday, 13 June 2010
    7:00pm

Trafford Suite, Old Trafford Manchester's next event in the Ideal Org Completion Crusade held at Old Trafford - with an exciting surprise.
    Confirm your attendance, contact us at idealorgsadminuk@gmail.com
    "Your donation is supporting the greatest hope that Man has ever had and the Churches and people vital to its survival and increase. Your donation does what it takes to get the job done.
    "Thank you." - L. Ron Hubbard"
  10. Anonymous Member

Give it up. Just give - it - up.
  11. xenubarb Member

FIFT
  12. manly man Member

WOW..... Just WOW!.... "your final pennies" :D