Customize

Manila Book Fair: David Pomeranz promoting Dianetics

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

Why David Pomeranz is attending Manila book fair
    Philippine Daily Inquirer 11th Sept 2011
    http://entertainment.inquirer.net/13195/why-david-pomeranz-is-attending-manila-book-fair

Little snark at the end there, lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Comments open?
  3. SeenTheLight Member

"Bridge Expansion News: Breaking news on the Philippines"
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AnonLover Member

^^^arrrrrrgggghhhhh
  5. Anonymous Member

6. SeenTheLight Member

7. Anonymous Member

Poon the Phillipines
    DIRECTORY OF OFFICIALS IN THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
    Lots of names and numbers here to poon
    http://www.gov.ph/directory/
  8. SeenTheLight Member

Here is a recent response from a library patron in the Philippines who found the Ron Series:

"A few weeks ago, a friend of mine who works in our local library summoned me to come to the library to see the new books they had just received. There, lying on the table, were numerous hard-covered, glossy-paged books. I promptly commenced perusing the volumes, looking for one that would interest me. I chose Philosopher & Founder: Rediscovery of the Human Soul. I was immediately engrossed, and in a single sitting I devoured 32 pages of the volume. I savored every word, sentence and paragraph. An interest in L. Ron Hubbard sparked within me.

"I am quite aware of the fact that every species tries to survive. But going through the volume, it was revolutionary for me to read the works of a man claiming that we don't just attempt to survive, but live ONLY to survive. WHOA! That is a big one. The article 'Tomorrow's Miracles,' cleared my beclouded mind of skepticism.

"I am only here for a couple of weeks on vacation. My reading of The L. Ron Hubbard Series will be interrupted since I'll be heading back to school in another city. But this will not stop me from continuing my research into his philosophy. The search has only just begun.

"On behalf of library frequenters and those casual visitors, I express our deepest gratefulness to you, Bridge Publications, for furthering knowledge in our community. We hope to receive more wise works of L. Ron Hubbard." —Library Patron, Irosin Municipal Library, Philippines
    • Like Like x 1