Customize

Man's body found hanging in Forest Row - Priory Road - where Greenfields School is

Discussion in 'Media' started by JohnB2008, Apr 11, 2010.

1. JohnB2008 Member

Man's body found hanging in Forest Row - Priory Road - where Greenfields School is

UPDATE: Man's body found hanging in Forest Row (From The Argus)

and

UPDATED: Man's body found in Forest Row

This is the same street as Greenfields | Brainwashing Scientology School | Independent Day and Boarding School | Forest Row, England

Teachers there have an hero'd before, also by hanging, wonder if this is linked.

Also, I note that Veronica Tupholme is no longer the head - what happened? She did her SP/PTS not too long ago.
  2. CowBell Member

3. JohnB2008 Member

Re: Man's body found hanging in Forest Row - Priory Road - where Greenfields School i

I don't think there have been any on the same street as the school.

This might be pure co-incidence.
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: Man's body found hanging in Forest Row - Priory Road - where Greenfields School i

Is this Margaret Hodkin, WWP's RobHodkin's mother? This so called school's history is real creepy. If it is mother or he was forced to go there I feel bad for jumping on him here mostly for using the c-word all the time.
  5. JohnB2008 Member

WWP Rob Hodkin IS NOT the actual Rob Hodkin.

WWP Rob Hodkin is the sock of a London anon, being a troll, to cause drama
  6. basil Member

Once the name of the deceased is released, I'm sure we'll figure out whether there's a cult involvement or not.
  7. PodPeople Member

creepy indeed. Is this still breeding ground for sea ogre bots?
    Clare Headley and Astra Croft former students? really?
  8. JohnB2008 Member

stc does his research.
  9. Anonymous Member

Thank you! I was actually worried about the pip squeak.
    As I also thought WWP Rob posted/created PIC of Co$ lobby with blood that is used on this web site.
    Thanks for clearing this up.
  10. PodPeople Member

Sicko "school". These kids need to see the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Just change the movie title label to: "Greenfield Graduates"
  11. stc Member

"RobHodkin" is an anti Scientology person, using the photo of the real Robert Hodkin as a "parody" to wind the clams & OSA up. He (fake Rob) has been to many protests, mainly in 2008.
  12. AIN Member

lol, body found hanging and its not "suspicious."
  13. mongrel Member

OSA, OSA, OSA!!!!

It was OSA because they are behind everything bad that happens. In fact, they caused me to burn my toast this morning. I don't know how they did it but I know it was them.

Ummm yeah, it's called an heroing.
  14. STC_sock Member

Update: Man has been named as Tony Hanson. I'm not aware of any Scientology link (and by that I mean Google doesn't say he's a scifag)

There were rumours of a string of deaths, but I can't see any news sites saying that so it must be false.

This thread can be closed/deleted, I guess.
  15. STC_sock Member

Also reported here: Man's body found in woodland

^ Arron Zimmatore is a known Scientologist. Still no scn connection though.
  16. BLiP Member

. . . very droll.
  17. STC_sock Member

These two people are on the UK resignation list:

I guess only a local could do further probing; name might be a coincidence.
  18. Anonymous Member

that's reason enough right there.
  19. Anonymous Member

lulz
  20. Anonymous Member

Looks like another job for STC.
  21. Anonymous Member

It's obvious you need a locking gas cap.
  22. STC_sock Member

Another body found in the same place (or close by) : Sean Sewry, Ashdown Forest, Southwick.

I do not know of a scientology link this latest person.
  23. Could this poor devil be an ex pupil of the earlier Tylehurst School for Maladjusted children. All of us who spent time there had family complex behavioural problems of some kind. However the late Anthony Rodway was a father to us all and a kinder understanding man would be hard to find, He is a legend to many of us and help set us "back on track". R.I.P.