Customize

[Mar 13, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Irving TX)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by DarkSpecterAnon, Feb 19, 2011.

1. The Birthday Bash is upon us. March will be really tight. Coming off the weekend of the Wikileaks Protest, We will be attempting a Sunday evening Raid (unless the outcry suggests this is would not be attendable) An Anonymous tip off reports The Birthday bash is likely to be in the evening. an exact time to protest the ORG is not set in stone, but we're looking at 5-9 give or take a bit.

EDIT: To clarify, we will be meeting near the clock, like we protested the last time around here:

Feel free to arrive early with signs etc.
    At around 4:30, we will pack up, and walk down the road to where the wild scilons are, and setup protesting shop around 5:00. Remember the idea is to get the scilons arriving to think, so if you've got any Scilon intensive signs, good chance to use them. Also, perhaps here more than ever, protesting the night of their bash, they may be more heated than ever, for your safety here are a few things you should bring extra:

Any sort of recording device, that way we can make sure we are covered in case they try to pull some crap. Flashlight and batteries. Any sort of light to help illuminate our signs as well as to see where we are going. The more lights and lanterns we have the better off we are!
  2. Anon998 Member

FUCKIN HELL! >.< My job hours are in that time for that day...I'm almost about to just say fuck it and cancel my shift so I can protest. until i do though, i will be a maybe
  3. Anon998 Member

Alright! I am for sure coming and I have 3 more anons coming with me! We're gonna have a hell of a time! :)

EDIT: Maybe 4 anons! this is exciting! :3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I might be at an event with a friend earlier that day. I might not. Regardless, I'll be there at least a little bit.
  5. Anon998 Member

OH! Are we going to do make the clock our re-spawn point at this one? I think it'd be better especially since we're showing up to a party.
  6. Ahh good point.
    I think meeting at the clock to start is important... and then marching towards the ORG (preferential along the freeway road for as long as possible

Cause the whole point is to screw with their party, and maybe make them think we are just staying on the corner if they see us first.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'll be there!
  8. Just curious, why do we not post these in the USA - Central/Mountain forum anymore?
  9. Because this section is specifically formatted for event-planning, with better built-in features for that purpose than the regular forum (e.g. RSVP, location and time, map.) There is a general planning/discussion thread for Dallas (January and February) going in USA - Central/Mountain, but for actual, established events this section is just more practical.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That makes sense. It's just a little harder to locate. Is it okay if I make a Dallas thread in USA - Central/Mountain that we can just put links to these specific event pages in?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That is a great idea. The alerts on these new boards work really well, but I totally agree that the threads are hard to find in the first place. A thread for links would probably be enormously helpful. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Alright, cool. We can just keep adding the links here when there's something new.
  13. Nemesis6 Member

Denmark sends its regards.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Prepare your hearts, I'm bringin' caek.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anon998 Member

My anons are still available to come and now they're expecting caek! Anon better deliver! =P
  16. Anon998 Member

Just a friendly reminder. Sunday marks the beginning of Daylight Savings Time. Be sure to adjust your clocks the night before so you don't show up an hour late.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous always delivers.

;)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Wouldn't that be hilarious if the Scilons forgot?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Just to check is everyone okay with the time? Is 5-9 off for anyone? I only ask because I might suggest starting and finishing an hour earlier, so 4-8. I think that way there is more time in the daylight, and then afterwards we can walk to the org and enturbulate.

Hey CB! Can you give us any more info on how their event usually goes down? I think the best thing is to try to get there as people are showing up and actually spend some time outside the org with the scilons coming in. Any ideas for changing the game plan?
  20. I like 5-9:00, though I think it might be a good idea to meet at the clock at 4:30, so we can be at the Org at 5:00. Because it's still early in the year, it's going to be dark part of the time we're there no matter what, so we might as well be there for the bulk of the festivities, which CB suggested would be later than earlier. As long as we move in a group the safety issue should be manageable.
  21. okay sounds good to me. I'm up for meeting at the clock by 4:30 and if any anons feel ambitious and want to get their sooner to raise public awareness wouldn't be a problem. now how to update this at the top.....
  22. If you didn't catch the update above, here it is again.

EDIT: To clarify, we will be meeting near the clock, like we protested the last time around here:

Feel free to arrive early with signs etc.
    At around 4:30, we will pack up, and walk down the road to where the wild scilons are, and setup protesting shop around 5:00. Remember the idea is to get the scilons arriving to think, so if you've got any Scilon intensive signs, good chance to use them. Also, perhaps here more than ever, protesting the night of their bash, they may be more heated than ever, for your safety here are a few things you should bring extra:

Any sort of recording device, that way we can make sure we are covered in case they try to pull some crap. Flashlight and batteries. Any sort of light to help illuminate our signs as well as to see where we are going. The more lights and lanterns we have the better off we are![/quote]
  23. 3sh1eld Member

damn wish i could make it down there:/ hey anyone up for setting up a big one for san antonio id be willing to road trip for that with a couple of others
  24. Is there anyone who is willing to give a call the org and find the exact time the event starts? It would really help if we had exact times because mine was just an estimate and that can make a big diffrence the number is 214 524 5300 just use a fake name block number or use pay phone and say your a scientologist who just moved to dallas and you want to come to the event
  25. ...Will that really work? Surely they'll be suspicious, right?. Also, maybe not me - they've probably heard my voice a little too often. ;) LOL.
  26. I'll give it a try.... dunno if it will work to well though. Got any lingo about the positions that I can use? like will the person answering be called a receptionist? Is ther a coordinator, or something along that line? Just any help, regardless of how trivial would be appreciated.

Like I can speake their lingo about the tech, but I don't know any of their job titles and such.
  27. Also, what was that advice for getting on their mailing list?
  28. This. Maybe you could write him a script, CultBuster? You know best what will work.
  29. Maybe a secret handshake or password?
    "The password to the secret couch fort is: 'theta'."
    • Like Like x 3
  30. I wouldnt worry about them being suspicious the thought of being upstat will greatly out weigh the thought of why your calling so the'll just tell you when the event starts and start battle planning on what there going to sell you when you come to the org but you should have a fake name in mind as well as where your from how long youve been in the dallas area ect because they will probley try to start coversation with you also lingo is always good but dont go overboard
    • Like Like x 1
  31. send an email to this address dallas@scientology.net saying you want info on any particular subject (the basics, dianetics, scientology, ect.) and show alot of intrest in the e-mail like saying you really think it sounds great and what not but as a warning you will never get off the mailing list so be carefull what address you give them also I get alot of mail which they won't send you since your not a long time scientologist about ot levels and joining the sea org ect. I ussualy throw it away but I can save a few peices if you would like
    • Like Like x 2
  32. lol maybe not but to be safe I would use a diffrent email plus the dallas org is probley looking at this thread everyday so they will probley take note of that email address so you might want to delete that post they do have a staff member who keeps track of local anons you know
  33. Whoever calls should report back in detail, not just event times, but the particulars of the conversation.

If this is the case, I just don't see how they could not be suspicious and evasive when called; they now have a thorough rundown of what the Anon calling will say, and the reasons he will give for needing the info. Pretty obvious.

Also, though, can you tell us who is in charge of compiling information on us (dox, please) and what kind of information they have, if you know anything about it?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. This is now the password to my secret couch fort. Also the secret blanket tent. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. At least I know it's easier to sneak into your fort than to get the info from Scilons.

I think I've got an okay cover story, provided the receptionist whoever doesn't know anyone from the city I'm claiming to be from. Considering most staff is too broke to go anywhere, I'm going to assume they won't. oh and if Dallas Scilons are watching this, Hi! I hope we can be acquainted and if a graduate student looking at UTD calls, I hope you can be accommodating.
  36. Pssh, graduate students don't go to UTD.
  37. Aye so I got some info, turns out Dallas Scilons told me they were having it on the 19th, though maybe they were reading this and decided to throw us off.

I vote we continue the raid, hoping we get it anyways, and if not, maybe we can try to enturbulate on satruday the 19th instead?

Mainly I think he was on to me was because he had to put me on hold to look up the info. How likely is it that they don't know this off the top of their heads now? Then on the other hand, suppose it was a real scilon on business, and they lied to him. idk Maybe they are doing it the 19th.
  38. UTD was originally exclusively a graduate school.
  39. CultBuster, what is your take on this? Seems suspicious for multiple reasons.