Customize

Marc Arrighi Arrested in Australia

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2012.

1. TinyDancer Member

Oh, I didn't know. RIP, Maria Pia.
  2. kthnxbai Member

I believe Marc Arrighi was last in court 4 April. Does anyone know what happened?
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Quentinanon Member

Oh my. Marc has to deal with those suppressive WOGS and degraded beings in the legal system, which dramatises GPMs and implants. I bet Marc believes that he is above the law because he is "clearing the planet".
  5. Is these things are true... i was working as Marc Arrighi's assistant in Pondicherry and when he took off terminated me by saying that am a fraud...If he is doing fraud things like this how he can call some one a fraud?
    I was very honest to the company and to him but i got kicked out...
    GOD watches everything...ALWAYS

6. Ogsonofgroo Member

What year did he leave Pondicherry? I got curious and did a bit of reading, seems he got there in '04 after the tsunami, and in an interview says he decided to stay and started Galatica water purification company. However, company info HERE says that Galatica was incorporated in 2002, more scilon fun with numbers? No idea, but every time I go into one of these rabbit-holes it all gets strange. Looking up Galatica's site (via an India link) I see it is actually based in France?
    Also, the case in Au. seems to have dried up and vanished as far as any info goes as to the proceedings on April 4, hit a lot of dead ends. One can only hope French authorities catch up with him since he seems to have gone back there (or was extradited to there), and is presiding over some sort of school in Fribourg (?)~
    Couldn't find anything else about his tax evasion stuff, but that Mr. Arrighi 'volunteers' to manage money? Eeek? *shrugz*
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DeathHamster Member

8. Ogsonofgroo Member

That has to be more than several years old DH, by all indications thus far he is in France again.
  9. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, probably promotional puff when he was starting up in Pondicherry.
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Seems like it, it'd be nice if J Praveen had a bit more to say about his work with him, just for curiosities sake and such. One thing makes a bit more sense to me and that is why Arrighi fled to Pondicherry, it was a French colony until 1954.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kanibal Member

I confirm it is back in France, it has been observed at the Celebrity Center in PARIS in the last month.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Viens avec moi et hello louise et yvan dans le maquis en corse va be' marco