Customize

March 10th - Manchester, UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dragononymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

hei guys! so is this thing on for realz or what?
  4. Anonymous Member

Hai, and yes definitely.
  5. Anonymous Member

Please die <3

6. Dragononymous Member

Sorry I can't
  7. KiRiku Member

Has Manchester/Dragfag died or something? Last month we had a couple of hundred posts at this point.
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  9. Dragononymous Member

Post above +
  10. getbeckyout Member

YEP, well done you guys, still got all the car signs. I will stand by all very soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

You've been saying that for a while.
  12. Dragononymous Member

You've been posting anonymously for a while
    • Like Like x 1
  13. KiRiku Member

Since when has that ever stopped us? We always get told to post less or stop posting.
    So it has come to this:
    2KIx2.png
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Dragononymous Member

Feb 15, 2012 @ 6:06PM
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Dragononymous Member

16. Red-One Member

hey guys im new to this forum stuff, i got here from the downwiththe.org, would love to join in on the next protest but distance could be a problem this time, someone help?
  17. Anonymous Member

There's not much we can do about distances. You could try searching the Global Protest Planning page for a raid closer to you?

Inb4 everybody shut up.
  18. Circus Fag Member

Gah, I'm fed up with this being quiet shit.Wwe're usually the noisiest group on this website, I'm not letting some tiny little troll ruin that.

Anyways, OT: there's usually a group who meet up at Picadilly station and then goes down to the org, so if you can get the train to Manchester, you should be ok.
  19. Skinnies Member

ftfy.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

/r/

Bitches best play this.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Fuckeye Member

So, you know what this thread needs?

ZHYXZ.gif
  22. Dragononymous Member

Hai sexy :3
  23. Anonymous Member

This is now an 8-bit thread.
  24. strobe Member

You know what I hate?

8-bit covers.

Check your inbox.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Dragononymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

29. strobe Member

Knew I could count on you guys not to let me down. Unsure about running around or deserting me.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Dragononymous Member

Consider the following:

>We act like total retards
    >You don't
    >We lower our level
    >You keep yours
    >therefore you stand out
    >We're making you a role model
  31. strobe Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Dragononymous Member

33. Skull Member

Conclude.

So. Oro may be coming, good times?
  34. cfanon Member

Hmmm, the banner is at mine I think but I will not be coming for sure this month. How best to hand over to someone else?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Nobody. Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Dragononymous Member

You might want to use one of your hands for that. Or both.

You could just do it the modern way, by passing the handle of the bannerbagthing from your hand(s) to the other persons hand(s)

Although you could go oldskool and slightly rebellious, by not using the handle that's designed for it by just passing the bag from your hand(s) to the others hand(s). (Warning, this requires more strength)

There's also an option where you use your hand(s) to throw the bannerbag to the other person.

This is called 'The pass'.

Be carefull though, due to the lack of strength or communication the banner could get damaged if not thrown/caught correctly.

If you're more the traditional/romantic type of person, you could use the technique called;

'The proposal'

While executing this technique, you place one of your feet in front of your body, while resting on the knee of your other leg. You raise your arms infront of you towards the other person. Keep the bannerbag in your hands and you will surely be making a statement.

Adventurous tip: If you don't care about the romantic part, you could try the following: While raising your arms to give the bannerbag to the other person, raise them abit higher and keep your head down and below the bannerbag, you'll look like a medieval knight).

If you ain't into all this acting and just want to have a fun time you could try "The bodyslam" (This requires a mask for the other person to wear, as this has to be done in front of the org.)

You hold the bannerbag in your hands and run towards the other, who'll be running towards you. When timed right, you'll almost hit each other right in front of the big org window. Just before hitting each other, you both jump (remind, you still have to hold the bannerbag) and spread your arms and legs to make a 'slam' with your bodies. This will cause alot of confusion on the scilons. You just give the bannerbag in one of the previous ways afterwards
    (Tip: Combining this with 'The proposal" will bring extra confusion to the scilons).

I hope I've been able to show you some decent ways to hand over the banner :3
  37. cfanon Member

TLDR.

Who wants the banner and is willing to collect it before raid?
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Dragononymous Member

I saw what you did there
  40. che Member

HELLOOOOOO!!