Customize

March 12, Gold Base LRH 100 + Ida Megaraid, Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Resistance Is Futile, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Oh boy, I can't wait for people to start posting about today's megaraid at Gold. So much crazy to report!!! Awesome turnout, great media coverage, fun, caek, shenanigans, and of course there was a killer protest.

IMG_3590.jpg

Lulz were had.

That is all from me cuz I'm pretty busy being awesome.
    • Like Like x 20
  2. FreakE420 Member

Nice! Cant wait to see and hear more! WTG!
  3. Anonymous Member

WTG, and yes you are, RIF! <3
  4. OSA Member

BORING.
    This "raid" was a failure. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
    Nobody blew. Not a single staff member was enturbulated by any of your antics.
    With "operations" like this one, it is no wonder the Psychs keep reducing your stipend.

Keep up the lousy work!

SO BORING.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Anonymous Member

OMG...can't wait till I can edit my vids.
    I have been to Gold before and experienced sprinkler tech. But they pushed that up to 11 and brought back speaker tech. And the press was there and got the same treatment.

Good jorb, cult!
    You made all my dreams comes true.

Well, not all my dreams, but I had a great time nonetheless.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Anonymous Member

Was a single staff member entertained by their antics?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Am looking forward to the report.
  8. OSA Member

No.
    But we enjoyed spiking your koolaid with niacin.
  9. Anonymous Member

You milf tease you!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anonymous612 Member

Kendrick Moxon was in Clearwater today. Please come take him back.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. xenubarb Member

Well!
    We had a great turnout; Las Vegas, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Tustin all represented. Local media, Press Enterprise (which has always been soft re: scientology) WBM were there. So...lots of media and what does the cult decide to do? BRING OUT THE SPEAKERS! Yes, the Gold Note is back! Ant as a lagniappe, we got sprinklers as well!

That was great. Get warm in the sun, walk up by the guard shack, get sprinkled and noised on, wander back down all nice and moist. Since they put landscaping where we used to park, we all parked in a row on the east side of the highway. No scilon security bothered our vehicles because there were stations between some with chairs and caek and koolaide. The cars were never unattended, leaving our friends no opportunity for tomfoolery.

Danny Dunagin was not in the guard shack. There was rental security. Numbers must be way down! If I heard right, and I'm sure my comrades will correct me if I'm wrong, the security dudes were just outside hires, not members of Ron's Navy.

There was very little activity, but we spotted scilons on small motorbikes pooping around in the distance. When the swiveling Eye of Sauron atop Golden Era turned my way, I mouthed DMSCOHB.
    Heh, yes I did go there.

I think San Diego and Las Vegas just hooked up. Their penis costume, our local dick Kombat, lol. Fortunately he was not a penis for over four hours because after four hours you should call a doctor. The commercials say so.

Lots of honks and thumbs up. Highway Patrol guy going up and down the road, lights flashing, trying to keep the road safe for motorists in the face of weird Scientology bawwing thru huge speakers aimed at the road just about where the sprinklers make the curve in the road wet.

Good call, CHP. Why didn't you just tell the fuckers they were creating a hazardous situation and shut their asses down? Huh? Why didn't you do that, instead of wasting an officer, car and gas driving up and down 79 with your lights flashing?

Anyway, great turnout, good show put on by the Scilons for the media and attendees for whom the Gold Note was legend before today. Thanks to the OC Soccer Moms for pulling my lame, non-party throwing ass out of a sling after I picked a date and posted it. Thanks to everyone who showed up; your presence helped make it one of the stellar Gold Base raids of all time!

I think as far as memorials go, Ida would've liked ours better than the lame ass one her family held without us, her friends and comrades in arms.
    Screwing us out of attending Ida's memorial was tasteless, but then, we didn't invite them to ours either.

I know Ida would have loved this raid. Message received, Scientology?
    Who runs this?
    • Like Like x 18
  12. amaX Member

Well done! And please do take Moxon back.

Rest in peace, Ida. We remembered you well in Clearwater today, too.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

So a few of us arrived a bit early, and the RPF was out doing yard work. Did no one warn them we were coming out today?

We drove back to pull over to get some shots, but they started dissapated right away. But when we first got there, there was close to 2 dozen.

Notice in this pick the spikes...the sheer amount.
    5521963828_9b92aaa35c_b.jpg

And on the other side...cacti a plenty
    5521963360_2756ac44b2_b.jpg

The golf course is in the background
    5521962920_380682139e_b.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  14. You are certainly welcome, zanybarb! The Stepford mods are here to help whenever you send up the moonbat signal!

RIP, Ida. You will always be loved.

IMG_0775_2-1.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  15. Sponge Member

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa The gold note again? With the news media there? Really? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well, that makes the intro to my L.Ron Tardface birthday video even more appropriate (and spooky) now...

Edit:
    Btw, I've separated out two intro clips (9.5 sec and 33sec) from the main video and uploaded the source videos to megaupload if anyone wants to use them for their video edits/mashups....
    33sec (3.7Mb): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WXX7QTL
    9.5sec (3.1Mb): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCDNT0P1
    Feel free to pass them on.
    • Like Like x 9
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 11
  17. Yup, not only the Gold Note, but... sprinkler tech is back, and in an all new sexy way!

I'll let my comrades elaborate.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anonymous612 Member

NEEDS MOAR SPIKES
  19. Great pics, anybody know who these poor bastards are?

This is what they get after years of service to the LRH scam, giving all of their time and money to help &quot;clear&quot; the planet?

U.S. Gov't. needs to grow a set and stop these human rights abuses.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Sponge Member

^old guy digging his own grave.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. Anonymous Member

The 2 rent a goons. They kept telling us to get off the driveway...I assume. With the Gold Note, we couldn't hear 'em. And the ONLY place to stand was in the middle of the driveway or in the path pf traffic...everywhere else was getting watered. And not just a little. In some places, the water shot over my head.
    5522010836_5e99d0e43d_b.jpg

5521421293_fdfa2fb7e1_b.jpg

Mark Bunker and his camera.
    5522011972_80b07891a7_b.jpg

5522011648_0cd4d62ccd_b.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  22. And, who knew opposing Scientology would make flowers grow out of the top of my head?

IMG_3594.jpg

Protester beware...
    • Like Like x 9
  23. Orson Member

This thread is made of win. Glorious protest fags. Moar pics and vids and stories about sexysprinklertech (wet t-shirts???).

Also, giant penis is hilarious and disturbing. Nice squirrel. ON YOUR BALLS.

Sponge, that vid is the lulz brother.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

Lynn on the scene! &lt;3
  25. OTBT Member

Hey, what happened to spikes on the outside of the fence? I thought last year, the inward facing spikes were removed, while the outward spikes were kept, because of bad PR.

Now all I can see are inward facing spikes, again.

Not sure, but these look like different inward facing spikes than what were there a couple years ago.

And damn fine raid, protesters : )
  26. anonsparrow Member

All I can say is wow. Wow and MOAR!!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

LOL, Sparrow. Your fan club was here. There is a special pic just for you on the way.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. i'mglib Member

Such a great raid. Scientology delivered, again. They couldn't have been more WEIRD. Thanks, guys.

P1020461.jpg
    P1020465.jpg
    P1020470.jpg
    P1020482.jpg
    P1020472.jpg
    P1020495.jpg
    P1020492.jpg
    P1020498.jpg
    P1020504.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  29. anonymous612 Member

Wierd =/= Weird.

• Like Like x 2
  30. exOT8Michael Member

• Like Like x 4
  31. Xenu Is Lord Member

With protesters like this no wonder the cult thinks all Anon's are DICKS!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. exOT8Michael Member

p1020504.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome caek!!
    Ida was a great cook. She made the best meals evar!
    I was working today, otherwise i would have been there.
    Anyhoo. you look all deeeelish in those photos, Anons, OG, Lady Anons and Kombat (lmao, dude!).
    xoxoxo
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

2zf7a03.jpg

There's a little tear in my eye, I'm so proud of you guize. ;)

I was drinkin/smokin when I made the sign.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Hey, is Signpost there, or did Adhoc abscond with them? I love the photos, and love you! <3!
  35. Anonymous Member

5522061972_54ff6786e6_b.jpg

5521472179_b9e27a2129_b.jpg

This is CHP, but whether CHP or Sherriff...none stopped by to do anything about the noise or the water waste.
    5522062826_927b714f9c_b.jpg

Keep in mind, the counties of Southern California have severe water restrictions. They don't allow automatic sprinklers to run during the day.
    We spoke to a Sheriff in our staging area before the protest and mentioned this, but he said it was OK for scientology to have their sprinklers running, even though the water is directed towards asphalt and concrete.
    I don't buy this, but at least no officers ever made us get out of the driveway, where many stood to avoid getting wet.
    5522064448_3d198f95df_b.jpg

5521473707_721df98cb0_b.jpg

5522064946_e35242cc48_b.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Right nao I'm working in Tahoe. Couldn't make it. So Adhocrat delivers :)
  37. i'mglib Member

We had awesome signs donated by Signpost. Thank-you, sir. I will cherish mine.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Your very welcome. Hope Adhocrat didn't bring any back, it's time to make new ones.
  39. i'mglib Member

• Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

Wow, those sprinklers! They really set them to go maximum capacity ... toward the street.
    • Like Like x 1