Customize

March 12, Gold Base LRH 100 + Ida Megaraid, Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Resistance Is Futile, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Will Willhaven be there?
  2. Anonymous Member

3. exOT8Michael Member

Theme?
    Kombat's Penis?
    ;-P
  4. Anonymous Member

Only his penis is Vegan.
    The rest of Kombat is omnivore (IIRC).
  5. Anonymous Member

We haz Pirates! How bout Queens? Adhocrat's hair is getting long, and I can get sum fashion tips from Smurf.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Smurf Member

I know zero about fashion, hair styling, or floristry. And I like bears like this one. Shhh... marc-headley.jpg?w=420&h=597.jpg
  7. adhocrat Member

Hey wait, you're volunteering MY hair. Time for a whack job.

Though I caught a great shot of Smurf at the protest, walking along the road, gold tone blaring, his pink boa flowing, as just as I turn the camera he flips the boa over his shoulder.

Classic.

So if there's an extra boa out there... Pink, of course.
  8. Anonymous Member

Yea, but your pretty good with a Boa. Eye seen it on TV.
  9. Smurf Member

That's cause the wind kept blowing the damn thing off. Had to tie the sucker on.
  10. Anonymous Member

If your gonna wear it, then wear it properly is what I say.
  11. Anonymous Member

Here is another one for you Smurf:

5528905642_0ba12bba24_b.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sponge Member

Over-sensitive penis ejaculating ITT
  13. Anonymous Member

aaatq8.jpg

Put this one on your fridge Smurf.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Where did the belly go?
  15. exOT8Michael Member

Someone had shooped in a belly on Smurff.
    ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I think you may have that backwards.
  17. Zak McKracken Member

Would this work?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Smurf Member

Learn to spell, fag. Didn't the cult teach you anything?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Smurf Member

As long as you keep the boa away from cheesy bimbos..

SNAKE BITES BOOB; LATER DIES OF SILICONE POSIONING

A Tel Aviv photoshoot was the scene of an unlikely and ultimately fatal freak accident involving a boa constrictor, a busty model, and her implants. Minor local celeb model and actress Orit Fox was playing with the snake and pulling all manner of sexy poses during the shoot. Emboldened by its docile reaction, she then raised the stakes and attempted to lick its face. As she brought it closer, she loosened her grip on its neck (a note here, it is not as if Ms Fox ever claimed to be a brain surgeon) and licked the reptile.

The snake reacted angrily, lunging at her breasts and sinking its fangs into her left one before clamping tight. The crew jumped in and removed it from her bosom, but not before damage was caused to her implants. Ms Fox was rushed to a nearby clinic where she received the necessary precautionary shots. The reptile fared a bit worse, dying from silicone poisoning soon after.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. avanonymom Member

Vegas doesn't post because everyone has been banned
    Maybe if I sweeten cameranonymous up a bit, he might share his pics. choclboxsmiley.gif
    He will post but I can't promise WWP will see them.

Well, for your information, mister OSA poopy-pants person, between the Capt. Morgan Private Stock and the LSD, that niacin was nothing more than added flavor. woohoo-022.gif
    So there! pfff-0020.gif
    Why do you think the Kool-Aide was so damn sweet.

Those one day trips are fucking killers, but well worth it. Vegas loves screwing with Gold Base. But this time there was no greeting party awaiting us. Oh, pooh!
  21. I will start working on my photos shortly. Haven't looked at them yet, but I felt as if I did a bad job. We really didn't spend enough time out there. Hopefully I have some good photos.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. avanonymom Member

23. amaX Member

Wish this picture was better. I made a decoupage poster for Ida. In the background are the Ft. Harrison cabanas, but you can't see them.

Ida.jpg

The poem:

The Mother's heart; the hero's will,
    The softest flowers' sweetest feel;
    The charm & force that ever sway
    The altar-fire's flaming play
    The strength that leads, in Love obeys;
    Far-reaching Dreams & patient ways,
    Eternal Faith in Self, in all
    The Light Divine in great, in small;
    All these & more than I could see,
    Today may "Mother" grant to thee.

Rest in peace, Ida.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  24. Anonymous Member

Those pics look pretty nice to me!
  25. avanonymom Member

cameranonymous is really a camera terrorist! da boy haz skillz!
    • Like Like x 2
  26. the anti Member

photos look good to me
  27. Anonymous Member

I see alot of people in your photos not wearing masks. Did you get their OK to photograph them?
  28. Anonymous Member

I see what you are trying to do....
    But these are pics of the protest itself....anyone there expects to be seen if they are without a mask, so not an issue.
    And I see careful shots taken in the parking lot to avoid faces that want to be secret.

The only place where anons who did not want to be face-fagged let their guard down was at dinner afterwards...and I don't see any pics of that.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Smurf Member

Can't figure out why. LV anons have such beautiful faces... and lovely green hair. They even gave me a cake to take home. :)
  30. No; I recognized many from previous raids which I had asked them, but I had not asked everyone. (There are only two people of which I am unsure, but who did remain unmasked for the protest.) If someone does want their photos removed I will do it immediately upon receipt of request and with no initiation of drama.
  31. Anonymous Member

Damnit Smurf!
    If you eat that cake, I will have to keep photoshopping you to remove the proof.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Smurf Member

I ate most of it when I got home Saturday. Gave the rest to my equally rotund neighbor. It was yummy, but gave me a tummy ache. Budweiser & cake don't go well together, am afraid. :-(
  33. FreakE420 Member

I did a google image search for "Gary Smurf" and found this.
    S5000268Large.jpg
    Wah?
  34. Smurf Member

^^^^^
    OSA
    • Like Like x 1
  35. FreakE420 Member

LMAO.I didnt read your post b4 posting mine! I couldnt of timed that post any better.

Sorry Gary Gay Guy! :)-
  36. Smurf Member

Go ahead...say it... I pulled it in, or should I say, shoved in it. :-0
  37. i'mglib Member

Great photos, CA. Also, thanks for the cake. Hope you guys can make it out again sometime.