Customize

March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonymous612, Mar 13, 2010.

1. sci and tell Member

Re: March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

Flag has been ordering public for a loooooooong time. They used to try to order me around. It never really worked (with me).

Flag is most likely to order OT's.
  2. Anonymous Member

Scientology film crews tried to interview anons at the protests in most of the major cities back in 2008. They had a list of questions, one of which was "what is goatse?" The footage was never released publicly, so I assume it was used internally.
  3. ravenanon Member

Good Show CW!
  4. grumpus Member

Nice.

I like that one. Or maybe a kerfuffle? A floof?
  5. sci and tell Member

Like a registered sex-offender couldn't ALSO think Scientology is a cult or something? Like registered sex-offenders have no rights to opinions or expressing them?

Puh-leez!

Scientology doesn't give a shit about keeping company with registered sex offenders. In 2004, Scientologist Peter Glickman (more) chose to use registered sex offender John Charles F Gille as his sidekick in a very public protest and bid for the stopping of fluoridation of City of Clearwater water supply. This group of yahoos was made up of Scientologists and Mr. Gille.

charlesgille2.jpg

charlesgille3.jpg

charlesgille4.jpg

charlesgille.jpg

charleswhite2.jpg
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ditto from PNW Anon Support Squadron #69! Floridanons frikkin' ROCK!

Am chuckling away merrily @ 'belly of the Pharma beast'!
    OMG the LRonnie of it! *snork*
    XP
  7. Anonymous Member

This is confusing, did police grab a Anon sign? What particular guy?
  8. Xenuphobe Member

The Scientologist that was holding a "March 13 Event" sign stepped into the street in front of the sidewalk to try and crowd out and block the Anon. The cops saw his shenanigans and put a stop to it.
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

It is? Seems pretty clear, pushy [strike]group[/strike] glop of 'sign tech' scilons had sign removed by pd.
  10. anonymous612 Member

I can't see how you came to that conclusion unless I accidentally wrote in German.

The scientologists had large signs to block me from the street view. He grabbed at one of those signs, not mine or any other anon's.

FFS, Anonposter.
  11. meccaanon Member

Holy shit, I had no idea they were that crazy! You mean they really protested the fluoridation of water?

dr-strangelove1.jpg?t=1268585140.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

Can we keep him? He failed so hard.
  13. amaX Member

Sadly, no. Seems he mated and reproduced. NOT Sea Org material after all. Last we heard he was in Cali.
  14. anonymous612 Member

Lol, it's not him, you're off by about ten years and two feet.
  15. Re: March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

Iknorite? Mad as a bloody march hare...

16. Flag Foney Member

I spoke to someone who was there (a true believer). DM was definitely there - and spoke (I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone by now).

Most of the evening was spent viewing the new orgs in Nashville, Quebec, etc. and LRH's biographer spread some more fertilizer on his story.

As to The BIG Question: my contact says that the venue was PACKED.

I know my informant would not lie to me, but I always know to expect a positive spin.

Very little "news", I understand, (and I'm too new to trust). But it's what I could contribute.
  17. exOT8Michael Member

WELCO just might become a new meme.
    Lulz
  18. anonohio Member

creative seating? That conflicts with outside head counts, unless there were alternative ways in

sounds like the scientologists went all out to try to keep you guys from smelling up their party. sounds like their endeavers failed. they should have had a guy in a tractor dumping poop on the side of the road.......

i really want to watch the official vid. someone leak it now, please
  19. Flag Foney Member

There are no other entrances. I read lower estimates also.

Pix from inside would be wunnerful. Any chance we can get lucky?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Dare I say, "More data is required..." in this venue?
  20. exOT8Michael Member

They are probably busy as we speak shooping extra "crowds" into the DVD for the orgs. We shall be watching and inspecting...
    Lulz.
  21. anonymous612 Member

Ruth Eckerd Hall will not allow them to use the back entrance to the theater, although they very much wanted to.

PIX! PIX PIX PIX!

Normal Monthly in downtown:

4432078447_93268d5c7a_o.jpg
    4432072621_9b7f76151c_o.jpg

fuckyeahbiketwins
    4432065773_6c71a7733d_o.jpg

the floof of goofs:
    4432088941_ae3d49ae6c_o.jpg
    4432859686_a2f21fa0d3_o.jpg

4432855650_a1b99c1252_o.jpg

Ruth Eckerd Hall:

lol umbrella tech for wee liddle me?
    4432881688_a2f34df978_o.jpg
    Same signs only across the street
    4432109643_f07da3fba3_o.jpg

WAI MAI CAMERA NO WERK?
    4432877258_3c79fd1cd3_o.jpg

Larger sizes and the rest of my photos here:
    March 13: L Ron Hubbard Birthday Event - a set on Flickr
  22. anonohio Member

that EVENT PARKING sign is very symbolic, in a wizard of oz "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN" kinda way

they're so easy to troll it's not even funny....

anyone got any vids?
  23. amaX Member

I know that we found out from multiple sources that they didn't fill the venue last year. Also, we had an OT8 handler who was going to tell us last August "why" they didn't fill the venue last year, but then neglected to give details.

Ruth Eckerd Hall has more than one facility. There are meeting and banquet facilities that hold less than the main theater which holds 2,187 people.

Could be that the "packed" venue was one of the other meeting places that hold a few hundred people as opposed to a little over 2,100 people.

LOL on the confirmation on Miscavige being there and seeing us standing right there. Nice try, David Miscavige, coming in from the north and trying to bypass where we were standing to the south of the entrance! We left at just the right time!
  24. anonymous612 Member

Yes, but not uploaded yet.
  25. Re: March 13: Clearwater Monthly AND RUTH ECKERD HALL BIRTHDAY EVENT Postgame

4432883950_6f53ac88a3.jpg

Poor Peetie is looking pretty haggard these days, but at least his comical Three Stooges Moe Howard bowl-cut has grown out a bit since last month.

I wonder what he's going to do in a few more years when he becomes too old to produce for the cult, inevitably going "out exchange" and per LRH policy the cult offloads his penniless SeaOrg meat body at a bus station with $200?

Talk about a beautiful way to spend your golden years...
  26. anoncaek Member

<------ liek mai new avatar, sixxy?
  27. Scatman Member

Please cite in the DSM where opposing fluoridation of drinking water is defined as a mental illness.
    I think if you look deeper into that particular protest you will find that the DSA at the time, Ben Shaw broke up the protest group and even threatened one of the activists with a SP declare.
    BTW. Your Dr. Strangelove reference is total fail.
  28. anonymous612 Member

/slow headshake
  29. MeganonOT8 Member

30. Alpha Bates Member

FWIW, google flouride + pineal gland.

May be moonbattery, but there's more than enough flouride in toothpaste to care for your teeth. It isn't like we need more chemicals in the water.

Besides, they were flouridating water supplies back when toothbrushing was considered "upper class".
  31. anonymous612 Member

32. sci and tell Member

Yes, Dear!

Your reference re mental illness has nothing to do with my post. The "group" was started, run and managed by scilons at the time. The topic (fluoridation of city water) was irrelevant to my post, too, other than to mention "which group, which time period".

I'm not surprised Ben Shaw broke it up after all the Knowledge Reports that flew about because of that group. C of S doesn't like "bad PR" and aligning a big bunch of scilons with a registered sex offender was bad PR indeed.

AND most of all, C of S doesn't like their members to get active on anything public unless it forwards the scientology agenda. Fluoridation had nothing to do with any scientology agenda. Besides the anti-fluoridation-pro-scilon group were attacking one of the City Commissioners who was in the proverbial pockets of Corporate Scientology (and calling her an SP). Ben Baby couldn't have THAT, now could he?

/end of derail, please
  33. Zak McKracken Member

You must be some kind of deviated prevert.
  34. Alpha Bates Member

So?
  35. Zak McKracken Member

StrangeloveRipper1.jpg
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

1/2 of 1/3 = 1/6.

Now that's what I call downstat!
  37. Scatman Member

sci and tell, I directed my answer to a post by meccaanon, not you. Suggest you take some meds for your Alzheimers. And no, scientology cannot handle that.

38. Alpha Bates Member

I am a deviated prevert but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
  39. Blue Goo Member

This "documentary crew" that was filming out there.. They actually TOLD Anons that they are filming for an attorney?

Sounds like a variation of a Noisy Investigation. The film crew with no ID's or anything to back them up was there to create fear and paranoia, and to make Anons scared that their image and personal info was now in the hands of a Scilon attorney.

I guess when the local Anons' reaction to them was LoLtrap! and nothing else, they just had to make sure that their clever plot of intimidation was actually getting through to them.

Or.. maybe I just don't get it.
  40. Optimisticate Member

I wonder if the film crew got enough footage to use for their rebuttal film in Germany?

Excellence. You faggots has it.