Customize

March 27 - Nashville, TN - Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Mar 27, 2010.

1. juche Member

March 27 - Nashville, TN - Postgame

Awesome protest today during their DeeDee O'Malley songwriter thing. Eight of us showed up including a new protester! Two of our new protesters from last time also showed up in addition to Baby Xenu, and we had a great time despite no music and no Festivusanon. Lots of video was taken, so it should be up soon!
  2. MuffinKat Member

Re: March 27 - Nashville, TN - Postgame

BABY XENU ILU
  3. ZeLyt Member

SOOOO Much win. LOTS of honks, including a 7-something car honk marathon, while a couple of scilons were milling around trying to get in the building.

Got flipped off yet again by random guy in car, many lols.

Had some awesome biker guy pull into the org parking lot, get off the bike, give us thumbs up, and come over to talk us. We were VERY confused initially. Turns out, he was going to the writers conference, but was going to see what was up. There is video of his convo coming later. After talking to us, he went in for a moment, came out and had a conversation with someone dressed as staff for a good 20-30 minutes. He then drove off on his bike, but returned some time later with a spare motorcycle tire wrapped around him, and went back in.

Seemed to be a Christian, was very cool, and was very aware that they were a cult. I could probably write an entire thread about him.

We noticed at absolute maximum 3 or 4 people that went to this conference that weren't dressed as sea ogre or staff.
  4. AceOfSpades Member

The Good Reverend Lucha approves
  5. RightOn Member

ZeLyt-
    "He then drove off on his bike, but returned some time later with a spare motorcycle tire wrapped around him, and went back in."

wat?
  6. ZeLyt Member

wat? Exactly. We still haven't figured that shit out. My only guess is they told him the seminar was going to last awhile and he needed to get his spare tire before the place closed? Thats just about the ONLY thing that I can think of that makes sense. But saying that it makes sense is a bit of a stretch.

I'm 90% sure this guy wasn't a scilon though.
  7. Buddhakyle Member

Biker dude was awesome. What about that guy who came out of the Org with that blue thing (shirt)? I didn't hear anything he said. what was he talking about?
  8. anonsparrow Member

He retired.
  9. RightOn Member

ha! I guess that can be the reason. strange
  10. juche Member

I got over there late, so Zonker might have more to say on that.

I did just get word from my parents, however, that the VM tent was NOT at the Flea Market today, so yay!
  11. RightOn Member

bazingo
  12. desudesuchan Member

i did hear someone tried to sell ya'all explosives AGAIN.......
  13. Buddhakyle Member

THE SAME PEOPLE, in fact.

Then they rode off in the same direction they came from.

HURR DURR WE ARE NOT SUSPICIOUS
  14. Anonymous Member

We have some delicious video of the guys trying to sell us explosives coming soon.
  15. juche Member

Reverend Lucha preaches about Xenu:

16. Anonymous Member

Post it soon. The quicker this makes the rounds, the sooner the ATF can come a knocking.
  17. juche Member

Editing it right now.

EDIT: Explosives video:

18. Buddhakyle Member

Oh man lucha is HILARIOUS.
  19. Buddhakyle Member

Now I have heard these biking dudes...

Totally work for them. This is the second time they have done something like this.

He even said he douted our comittment to the cause. Wow, just wow.

Conspiracy to destroy property, conspiracy to commit murder, selling illegal explosives... these guys are trying TOO HARD.
  20. juche Member

Now presenting Reverend Lucha's famous horn choir:

21. Anonymous Member

That was some weird shit. The guy at the end started saying something about You Tube and that XenuTV guy. They obviously know the subject. Same guys that trolled us before plus one.

Next time you men folk deal with them. I am now officially bored with them.
  22. juche Member

Yeah, it's seriously the same thing over and over with them. Mad lame.
  23. Anonymous Member

Except last time he told me that he knew a place in another county by the fair grounds where I could buy dynamite.

At least they've brought the script screaming into the 80's.

Douchebags.
  24. juche Member

And another video, this time of us speaking to a guy who came from Chestnut, but we're not sure if he was in the Org or not. Regardless, really nice guy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMWQP-HywQU"]YouTube- Talking to passerby[/ame]
  25. Anonymous Member

So you's guise had a biker dude and biker guys? Am I the only one confused about this? Lol.
  26. Anonymous Member

Sorry, different stories. First a man pulled up into the org parking lot on a motorcycle. We waved, then he waved and walked across the street to talk to us. He was not a scn, was attending the class and was very entertaining. He agreed to keep the scns away from any young people they may have lured in with this class. He left us, went back in, then after a bit came back out and talked to a guy in a suit for a while. We figured they were throwing him out since he talked to us because he left. A little while later he comes back on his motorcycle with a motorcycle tire draped on his arm. He pulls back into the org and goes in. We have no idea wtf that was about.

The second biker guys were the three idiots on bikes who once again tried to get us to do illegal things to the org.
  27. ZeLyt Member

Yeah, damn English and its similar terms.

We had awesome motorcycle guy(vroom vroom), and team of bicycle (mountain bikes) dude bros.
  28. twistedpuppet Member

Aren't those the guys we used to see cutting through the alley between those houses on 16th and going to either their car parked in front of the old org or heading through the old org's parking lot? For some reason they look very familiar. :/
  29. juche Member

All dude bros look the same to me.
  30. MuffinKat Member

Preach, Rev. Lucha!!
  31. Anonymous Member

Been thinking about it and wondering if we should at least talk to the police about stupid explosive scilon boys. I don't think they can do anything and that isn't the purpose. I'd just like to have it on record.

Hivemind?
  32. ZeLyt Member

It wouldn't hurt to let them to know imo. If they are dumb enough to try something, we've attempted to help. Cops may actually be interested.
  33. Anonymous Member

It wouldn't hurt just to get these episodes on record. They do seem to have an agenda beyond simple trolling. Maybe just sci's. Maybe working for PI's trying to damage 44's case. Whatever it is, they're up to something and just having knowledge about a "conspiracy" to commit violence against the org without reporting it could be interpreted as incriminating.
  34. xenubarb Member

/b/tards maybes?
  35. Belladonna Member

Yes! Document, document, document. It's how you protect yourself. If the cops aren't interested, then you document that.

Creepy guys were creepy; do not want.
  36. amaX Member

Always, always tell the cops when shit happens like the explosives guys coming around. Tell then you have it on video even if they don't want to see it. Document it. Cop's name, time and date of call or contact, etc. Post that you've contacted the cops on your post game thread here on wwp and on your own site if you have one. Always cover your own asses.

Well done on the protest! LOL @ Rev. Lucha!
  37. AceOfSpades Member

I'm a bigger idiot than I thought, HAH!
  38. Anonymous Member

It was a thing of beauty Lucha. Truly!
  39. Anonymous Member

The proper authorities have been informed.
  40. lokimotion Member

In this circumstance, it's better to CYA. Forward a copy to the Metro and let them know that these guys are not associated with the Nashanons and you've been approached more than once.
    In cases like this, Metro will pass it on to the feds, most likely ATF.