Customize

Marcia Clark: 'Memba her?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by subgenius, Apr 25, 2011.

1. subgenius Member

She blew OJ Simpson('s case)
    Weird that both Greta VonScilosteren and her shot to fame from OJ case, but whatever happened to her (Marcia Clark)
    If you want to know how badly she handled that case Vincent Bugliosi wrote a great book about it Outrage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Bugliosi.

I remember thinking at the time that no way she's gonna be able to handle this case, because as a $cilontologist she has no critical thinking skills.

http://www.altx.com/interzones2/gregory.html

If you look at Marcia Clark. Her first husband was on the Israeli air force, and he's a lightweight alcoholic and gambling thug. So she divorces him. Her second husband is Gordon Clark who comes out of the church of Scientology, and they were married by one of the high priests in the church of Scientology, named Bruce Roman. Bruce Roman, for some unknown reason, ends up shooting her first husband in the head. And as we talk he lays somewhere in LA a vegetable. None of that is important except that Bruce Roman's lawyer for that case was Robert Shapiro. So when does conflict of interest kick in? So when you're armed with all this, you start to see this whole manipulation.

[[it is also true that Clark was at that time in some messy situation, divorcing and having custody battles with Clark, IIRC, but she tried to downplay the Scientology connection in spite of the background]]

I would just like all these fuckheads to know that
    Anonymous does not forget
    and all that other stuff....

I should and have googlyed her but haven't found what's up with her currently....maybe insider ex's can help....and provide more juicy insider type shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

What's oh-so-weird about this for me is: first time I laid eyes on the TV screen showing her, I thought "...bitch looks and acts like a freakin' $cientologist..." and now you report that she is!

Thanks for the details and background!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Weird that both Greta VonScilosteren and her shot to fame from OJ case, but whatever happened to her (Marcia Clark)
    If you want to know how badly she handled that case Vincent Bugliosi wrote a great book about it Outrage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Bugliosi.

I remember thinking at the time that no way she's gonna be able to handle this case, because as a $cilontologist she has no critical thinking skills.

http://www.altx.com/interzones2/gregory.html
    If you look at Marcia Clark. Her first husband was on the Israeli air force, and he's a lightweight alcoholic and gambling thug. So she divorces him. Her second husband is Gordon Clark who comes out of the church of Scientology, and they were married by one of the high priests in the church of Scientology, named Bruce Roman. Bruce Roman, for some unknown reason, ends up shooting her first husband in the head. And as we talk he lays somewhere in LA a vegetable. None of that is important except that Bruce Roman's lawyer for that case was Robert Shapiro. So when does conflict of interest kick in? So when you're armed with all this, you start to see this whole manipulation.
    [[it is also true that Clark was at that time in some messy situation, divorcing and having custody battles with Clark, IIRC, but she tried to downplay the Scientology connection in spite of the background]]

I would just like all these fuckheads to know that
    Anonymous does not forget
    and all that other stuff....

I should and have googlyed her but haven't found what's up with her currently....maybe insider ex's can help....and provide more juicy insider type shit.[/quote]

Holy smokes, Batman! Now it all makes sense.

I had heard some things about her previous husband at the time but I was in the dark about all-things-Scilon in 1994-1995. She pops up from time to time as a talking bobble-head on news oriented shows but mostly stays quiet. I started to read the Bugliosi book but it made me so mad that I gave the book away. I lived near the murder scene at the time so it was all hard to read about, and this makes me rage harder at Scilon influence and the LA Court system ineptitude. I really wish someone would name names with those that have Scilon influences in the Los Angeles County courts and make sure to include police and sheriff's names. It would be nice to have it available to the press.
  4. Anonymous Member

Bruce Roman, for some unknown reason, ends up shooting her first husband in the head. And as we talk he lays somewhere in LA a vegetable.
    Is this like Johnny's a boy named Sue? Slow down please. I'm still digesting Marcia was a scillon.
  5. Orson Member

No shit. Having devoted a lot of free time on this topic for 3 years, I foolishly thought there was nothing left that could surprise me.

I'm surprised at this. WTF?

Although, with due respect to OP, that link reads like moonbat central. Is there other verification on her scientology ways?

Going to check the completions database now.

Supplement:
    Ok. Gordon Clark being married to Marcia is confirmed on Wikipedia. Gordon Clark's service completions are listed (3 of them plus Clear) in the database.

Nothing on completions for Marcia. She was married to Gordon from 1981 to 1995. Of note, there are no completions for Gordon after 1980 in the database (which has holes, we know, so a grain of salt there).

Links:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcia_Clark
    Gordon Clark goes Clear in 1979
    Gordon Clark Service Completions
    No "Marcia Kleks" (maiden name), "Marcia Horowitz" (1st husbands surname) or "Marcia Clark" in the completions database.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

nope she ain't there
    maybe she used a different name
  7. Orson Member

google: marcia clark scientology

Lots of hits, lots of speculation. Digging in now out of curiosity.

If someone comes along with hard dox on this, please deliver. Thanks.
  8. Anonymous Member

Someone with an account at esmb might want to ask the exes there to see if they know anything about this.
  9. Orson Member

A repost of an Washington Post article on ARS subsequently reposted at Holy Smoke about Clark includes this:

The Dauber person quoted is Rosalyn Dauber who has known Clark since she was 10.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. subgenius Member

Oh yeah the site is very moonbat. Just threw it in there.
    No one who's married to a high level $cilon is not a $cilon.
    But I remember this being more commonly known at the time.
    Internet black hole?
    Edited to add as always I reserve the right to be completely wrong.
    She did blow the case though.
    I note that the above article is very kissy faced about her.
    She was incompetent.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Bruce? female?
  12. subgenius Member

Hmmmm, the $cientologist Bruce Roman, who married them ended up shooting her ex in the head.
    According to Marcia herself.
    http://www.bkgm.com/books/GabyHorowitz.html
    Nothing strange there.
    Bruce Roman's lawyer for that case was Robert Shapiro
  13. subgenius Member

I'll shut up now and die in a fire.
    Looks like she differed with ex about $cilontology:
    If Cruise and Kidman face off over Scientology's controversial practices, they won't be the first celebrities to do so. Others include O.J. Simpson prosecutor Marcia Clark and movie actor Tom Berenger.
    Clark's successful battle with her ex-husband, computer programmer Gordon Clark, coincided with the opening of the Simpson trial.
    http://www.primechoice.com/philosophy/shelp/cruise.htm
    • Like Like x 2
  14. subgenius Member

Did Marcia Clark lie to the media during the O.J. Simpson trial by saying she wasn't a Scientologist. You don't marry someone in Scientology's intelligence division unless you are a security cleared Scientologist. Her husband is one of the heads of the Citizens' Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) which is one of the intelligence division's main front groups attacking psychiatry.
    http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/celeb1.htm
  15. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

OP:

What I am about to say may get me raped six ways sideways and beaten to death then thrown into a fire alive, but I have to say it.

I really never thought Marcia Clark or the prosecution blew the case. The case was a huge clusterfuck from the get go. I think in an attempt by the LAPD and the powers that be wanted to make up for the LA Riot and wanted to get OJ before he had a chance to flee.. but in the process goofed the floof and made it easier for the Satanic Trio that OJ had as lawyers to get him found not guilty. At the same time I felt the Three Fuck-A-Mi-Gos Shapiro, Cochran and F Me Lee Bailey was setting up a win-win scenario for OJ: Either he was going to be found not guilty or there was going to be another riot in LA. Look at how they were whipping up the race issue during the trial and the reactions of the community leaders and morans like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Had he been found guilty there is no doubt in my mind there would have been LA Riot 2: OJ's Stabbin' Moar!

Now, ever since the OJ Clusterfuck Donkey Show On Ice Capade, she pretty much fell off the radar. I don't know if she became a full blown Scientologist, but I feel maybe she became a "Not a Scientologist Butt". That makes moar sense since Orson can't find any complete dox yet.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Orson Member

Like, you, I reserve the right to eat a bag of dicks on this, but the only reference to a Gordon Clark and CCHR that I can find is several instances of a Dr. J. Gordon Clark of Harvard Medical School going after the cult's credibility.

If someone finds a Gordon Clark affiliation to CCHR, please post it.
  17. That circus could have all been avoided if the LAPD didn't talk OJ out of blowing his brains out in the white Bronco, seriously WTF were they thinking?
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

Many thanks to the OP. I think this thread oozes lulz.
  19. subgenius Member

fking life saving bastards....srsly never stop a murderer from killing themselves....they prolly just wanted an autograph...
    love chris rock's riff on it
    if he wasn't a celebrity he'd just be orenthal the bus drivin' murderer
  20. Optimisticate Member

Vincent Bugliosi wrote Helter Skelter.

I bet he'd love to write a little something something about David Miscavige once the trial is over.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Smurf Member

Marcia was never a Scilon and never took any courses, though there was pressure being applied on her to do so. It's one of the reasons she left Gordon. One of the benefits of being a prosecutor in the O.J. trial is that alot of book publishers came knocking and she signed a book deal worth $4.5 with a hefty advance which allowed her to quit her DA's job. There was alot of media attention after that when she underwent plastic surgery. She is now a legal commentator for TruTV and Fox News, makes oodles of $$ at speaking engagements around the country, and has written a new book. Thanks to the O.J. case, she's become a very wealthy woman.

http://www.milorambles.com/2011/04/11/art-reflects-life-by-marcia-clark/

http://www.amazon.com/Guilt-Associa...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303253543&sr=1-1
  22. Anonymous Member

Thank you Smurf. At least she's not another freakin' $cientologi$t.

I can now go to bed and sleep better knowing this.

Nevertheless, a lulzy thread.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Marcia Clark explains the lure of Scientology.

Hollywood Reporter: A Conversation With Marcia Clark: Rape, Scientology Flirtation and When She Last Saw O.J.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/marcia-clark-her-rape-scientology-878889

Referring to her rape:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The incident came flooding back when she was working as a prosecutor and met a young woman who also had been raped.

“Chris was immovable,” says Clark of Darden’s decision to have Simpson try on the glove. “He was my co-counsel. I couldn’t say, ‘I’m your boss.’ Or I could say it, and he could tell me to go f— myself.”

"She told me her story, and literally within 10 minutes of her leaving, I got violently ill," says Clark. "Violently. It was really weird. Scientology, they're right about that: They say that negative emotion and rekindling old negative memories can make you feel ill, physically ill, and it did. They say, 'Release the charge, confront it and deal with it.' And I had to go home within an hour. I had a fever of 102. It was around 1981, and my then-husband said, 'OK, so what just happened?' And I wound up telling him."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

In 1997, she relocated to Calabasas in search of good schools for her sons, both in their 20s now and living in the Bay Area. She's close to them; one works for a legal support firm, the other at a start-up. Twice divorced, she has no contact with her former husbands — the first, a professional backgammon player; the second, a computer programmer and systems administrator whom she met when he worked for the Church of Scientology.

She left Scientology in 1980 without repercussions. "I never got past the very low levels," she says. She praises its early classes, though not its more abstruse theology. "It's actually really instructive at the beginning because it's the greatest hits of the best of meditation and all the best of psychology. It melds it all together, and it's very helpful. Once you get past that and you start talking about the mythology …" She shrugs. As to founder L. Ron Hubbard's writing: "Bad, isn't it?" she says. "It's so amateur hour."

• Like Like x 1
  24. subgenius Member

Thanks for resurrecting this thread.
    Although the claims are that she was "never a Scientologist", it at least confirms that she blew the OJ case because she was stupid enough to become involved with one. And the perm didn't help....toxic chems and all.
    Vincent Bugliosi (RIP) is still the definitive source on the subject.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. subgenius Member

"Scientology, they're right about that..."
    She's still a fucking morong.
    Yeah, they're right about that, if you don't know all the others that have said the same thing and aren't evil mind control cults.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. One reason I resurrected this thread is that I am sometimes chastised for creating new threads when there is a previously existing thread that is related... or remotely related.

I also thought it appropriate to reply to this thread when I saw Smurf's statement that, "Marcia was never a Scilon and never took any courses," Marcia admits she took lower level courses, and indeed found them beneficial. I don't know if that makes her a "Scilon," even if briefly, but the fact she "praises its early classes" indicates she did, in fact, take some courses.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. subgenius Member

Yeah, beware of Donald Trump/Ken Moxon/Smurf-like definitive smug certitude.
    Everyone's shit stinks.
  28. Derail/
    I love ongoing threads and Subgenious
    Same
    Good old times and peeps
    Derail Over?
  29. The Internet Member

How do you accidentally marry two Scientologists when you aren't all that into Scientology?
  30. RightOn Member

so...... married two Scientologists, did beginning courses. If it smells like clam, it is clam.
    Question is, she is now out correct? and she dissed Hubbard. Should we add her to the list?