Customize

Mark Bunker goes for a second try for funding

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Paging Anonybank........
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ZeroC Member

I'm actually running out of money (not the next Bob Minton yet - sorry) but do have a paypal message awaiting verification on one of my credit cards.

This latest feature by Wise Beard Man has re-inspired me to sort out the faggotry I've been experiencing with my bank.

Mark - I'll be looking into this before the week is out, you have been an instrumental help to thousands, if not 10's/100's of thousands +, of people around the globe and I certainly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your work over the years.

You have fucking balls and despite your modesty, have helped bring about the eventual demise of the CoS more than you take credit for.

I will be donating USD 1,000 within the next few days (all being well) and want nothing in return.

Whatever you produce, or however you use the money, I look forward to the end result.

I encourage all Anons to give what they can, I remember in early 2010 that "thelastanon" produced a great video showing recent successes against this cult and since then, we've had win after win. It's hard to believe how much correctly applied attention the CoS has got by the media since that time, with the New Yorker article being the latest blow.

I will post a screencap of my donation once I sort out my banking issues, for those who don't know me, rest assured - I do deliver.

How this production will be disseminated once it is complete is a further matter of discussion.

But however things work out, WE WILL PREVAIL

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE
    WE DO NOT FORGET
    EXPECT US.

(premonitioned epic video by thelastanon below)

• Like Like x 7
  4. CarltonBANKS Member

Have you gone temporarily crazy? ;)

Seriously though, good on ya, even if you donated $100 I'm sure he'd be extremely grateful. Hope you can comfortably afford it.
  5. ZeroC Member

I've always been crazy boss, I just hide it well.

Goodnight.
  6. RightOn Member

ZeroC = zexy cool
  7. Anonymous Member

Time to reg the ex-clients of the Scientology enterprise.
    If they were able to give away tens or hundreds of thousands to the criminal corporation, they should be able to give a few hundred to WBM to atone for their sins.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

A second try? The second sentence of the main page reads " Our two previous fundraising campaigns were wildly successful and have allowed me to gear up and start the process of interviewing people around the world about what Scientology is and how corporate Scientology behaves. "
  9. peterstorm Member

It says in the New Yorker article that P. Haggis is good at finding monies.
  10. Anonymous Member

That's in exchange for a piece of the movie he makes.

In the highly unlikely event that WBM's movie makes a prophet profit, I hope it's enough to buy us all a beer.
  11. Herro Member

He should shave his beard on cam and take donations. Seriously. People love that shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. an0nim0uz Member

Are we talking about beard pr0n here? If yes, then that's quite a magnificent idea, fine sir.
  13. Anonymous Member

Whoops. Oh well. Think of it as a second try after he set up Wise Beard Media.
  14. Anonymous Member

Done.
  15. ZeroC Member

• Like Like x 6
  16. ZeroC Member

Word to the wise, be careful leaving a comment.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. CarltonBANKS Member

Incredibly noble of you, ZeroC.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is, that you killed/raped someone last week, and now you're doing a good deed, to balance it out.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. CarltonBANKS Member

They joined the cult in good faith, they don't have any sins to atone, but I know what you mean. Even standing up in public is tremendously courageous. I'm sure people like Jason Beghe & Larry will/already have chucked a few pennies to good causes. Their donations might just be anonymous.

They were victims, they were deceived. I'm being pedantic, but it's important not to blame $cientologists, they are themselves victims.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

I trolled a n00b last week.
    How much money should I give?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Victims? Yes most definitely. But some (most?) of them were not entirely blameless. Clients of the Scientology corporation are quickly taught to become perpetrators too and victimize others by applying Scientology methods on SPs (discconection/fair game), on the general public (finding the ruin of raw meat/front groups), on other "homo novii" (regging/KRs). Many clients of the Scientology enterprise are aware that OSA "beats up SPs" and tacitly approve through their contributions and fees.
    What is a hundred or two for a movie to warn people about Scientology as compared to the small fortune they poured into the cult, some of which was used to hire PIs, lawyers, to harass and "utterly destroy" people?

And the nice thing about it is that they can donate anonymously if they are worried about the cult retaliating.
  21. Anonymous Member

Over 9000
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. XENU TV Member

Thanks for your incredibly generous donation, Zero, and to everyone who has been supportive financially and spiritually to the project. It will get made and it will get distributed and the work we've all been doing will continue to help those victimized by Scientology. It amazes me to see how much Anonymous has helped in this fight and with all the free speech efforts throughout the middle east. It is a new world and Anonymous is finding new ways to change it for the better.
    • Like Like x 10
  24. CarltonBANKS Member

Not just donation-wise, ZeroC trolls hard and deep
    (random vid from his YouTube channel)

Can't find my fave video, atm
    • It's at Queen Victoria Street. A cult victim is sent out to photograph him. Zero is like 'Oh hi, Charlie Wakley!' [Zero has seen leaked photos of the East Grinstead & London Staff] and then Charlie gets really embarrassed and does a rapid U-turn, straight back in the org)

He's one tenacious mother fucker.

PS - WTF is this "spiritually" nonsense? Hope none of that koolaid is getting through to you. ("Man is a spiritual being"). It's just a moral sense of right vs wrong.
  25. CarltonBANKS Member

PPS - here's the real reason Zero does his thing:

5439202362_a188e5f278_b.jpg
  26. subgenius Member

As I posted on your blog, I'm of two minds about your project.

I want you to be a success.
    I want the cult of Scientology gone sooner rather than later.

My suggestion there, and here, is that you be prepared to alter your approach so that all of your hard work isn't in vain when our goal is achieved.

In that happy event, you may wish to consider making it a documentary about how the authorities allowed this evil to continue for so long without acting. Along the lines of "Why England Slept".

Cheers, best wishes, and many thanks for all you have done.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. subgenius Member

One of the nicest bits of protesting I've ever seen.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Won't you at least accept the Anonymous Pro Meritus Award™
  29. As I used to repeat in the old threads, be sure to click the tiny pink/purple link under the list of perks that says "Feature It!"
    It takes 3 seconds and might get the project slightly more exposure.

Also, for those who plan to donate $20 or more and feel like taking a bit of a risk, perhaps you can consider buying some cheap advertising space with it. I'll just leave this here:

http://www.reddit.com/ad_inq/

It's a risk, but if you make the link to the indiegogo page sound appealing enough then you could potentially bring in more money than your planned donation. Plus then you're spreading the word. Something to consider...
  30. COREarg Member

I will see if I can donate at least five bucks for this...I hope this accepts paypal,though.
    Can't donate any other way possible. :C

We,argies, don't haz monei
  31. Anonymous Member

Who is this "Mark Bunker" Troll ?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. ravenanon Member

m8o09v.jpg

So I see you have an extra ticket ;)

I'm tapped atm, but soon i can toss in something soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I wonder if he'd have some success with other sites like Kickstarter. They require you to raise the full amount before releasing anything, so it's risky. But if he requests only a small amount like $5,000 then it might be worth a shot.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Cheappassion Member

I may be able to contribute soon . . .Finally, finally making some money.
  35. Cheappassion Member

Zero, you are a glorious bastard!
    Thanks for stepping up!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

bump for bunker
  37. Anonymous Member

There's a new website for the movie:

http://www.knowledgereport-themovie.com/

I don't think it's completely finished yet, since the FAQ link at the bottom leads to a couple of paragraphs in Latin, and the Terms link leads to what appears to be a chapter from a Mark Twain book or something. Other than that it's pretty good though.
  38. Anonymous Member

this
  39. an0nim0uz Member

40. Anonymous Member

Second.