Customize

Mark Bunker - Scammer or salt of the earth good guy?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TerapinEd, Nov 1, 2014.

1. They either lead to non relevant places or they don't work.

When someone makes a display about not being anonymous in the process of going on the attack towards someone who has made a major positive difference in the efforts against the cult, and that person is called on it, and then posts a link to a ten year old thread that leads a bunch of ten year posts, none of which appear to be by the person in question, then what?

Recommend getting some bullshit-aroma air-odorizer to remind yourself of the smell of bullshit. I think you've forgotten.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. amaX Member

The bullshit aroma seems to be coming from your general area. Try checking the bottom of your buddies' shoes.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Did you get that from a book of snappy comebacks or did you make that up yourself?
    What is your purpose?
    This message by What is your purpose? has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. amaX Member

And what are your crimes?

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your bartenders and wait staff!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. It's interesting that you equate "What is your purpose?" with "What are your crimes?"

Inquiring as to some one's purpose is not an attack or an accusation.
    What is your purpose?
    This message by What is your purpose? has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. TerapinEd Member

Uh Huh wrote"They either lead to non relevant places or they don't work.
    When someone makes a display about not being anonymous in the process of going on the attack towards someone who has made a major positive difference in the efforts against the cult, and that person is called on it, and then posts a link to a ten year old thread that leads a bunch of ten year posts, none of which appear to be by the person in question, then what?
    Recommend getting some bullshit-aroma air-odorizer to remind yourself of the smell of bullshit. I think you've forgotten."

I think both links are relevant.
    One shows I have been in the critic movement over 10 years.
    The other shows that due actions I took on my own to observe Flag, scientology called the police on me.
    I have a face and its been on the internet in a big way.
    Check the underground bunker and the 1st picture posted of flagdown, that's me, 1st row right side.
    How can I be anonymous when the police, scientology and protesters know exactly what I look like.
    I am on the video asking Sweeny a question he didn't appreciate. If given the opportunity, I am not going to toss softball questions.
    I actually was a little taken aback by the rah rah nature of this conference in later days.
    A lot of people want scientology to be shut down by the authorities. I find that scary, any power to shut somebody down is a power to be abused.
    Anyway I thought it best that this type of thread is started by a long time critic.
    No doubt Bunker has done a lot in his early years in the critic community but its ancient history.
    I was shocked at his actions at flagdown. Lurked a ton here and saw a lot of posts regarding this guy.
    I read about the documentary.
    Its almost 2015, I think its a valid question regarding why the documentary has not been completed when he has posted earlier years as a completion date.
    Just wanted to get the ball rolling on just a thread devoted to Bunker.
    My title had a question mark so I am seeking feedback.
    Bunker is welcome to post his side.
    If Bunker wants to meet with me, I am open to that. I prefer a round of golf but lunch or drinks is also good.
    I am 20 min from Flag, my understanding is he lives pretty close to Flag also.
    The silence from him speaks a lot by the way.
    People change, maybe he has changed.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

My purpose is to confuse and annoy. You don't seem to serve any purpose. Sucks to be you.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. TerapinEd Member

"I'm not anonymous"
    "Uh Huh"
    "What is your Purpose"

Interesting posts from these people with unusual handles , Mark Bunker ?
    Is that you Mark?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Mark only comes to visit when he needs money. This must be one of his fanboys. I don't know why any of them even bother with coming here now. Don't fret, they go away as fast as they come.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. i think mark is a good guy. if he's going to make a buck out of these dumb cult chumps then thats all good

it'll troll them all to hell if he makes more than they do

amax has problems with anyone she can't control

the rest is just bitches and snitches

keep up the good work mark, you still run this and you still have the lulziest videos on the interwebs
    not mark
    This message by not mark has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. amaX Member

fify, bunkie's buddy.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. it's true... when things go bad you stomp your feet and get mad

i know you're a force against the cult, and you got balls of steel

but there's room for more than amax in clearwater sweetie

he does it better then you on video too and that's what matters in this century

sorry but have to be honest
    not mark
    This message by not mark has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  13. bAnon Member

'the critic movement' really? cool story and all that bro, and it seems you've acclimated quite nicely to the WWP playground here, but 'the critic movement'? more like Troll Feeding Frenzy in this thread
    meh
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Anonymous Member

You seriously need to get out on the internet more.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

ikr?
    • Like Like x 2
  16. What links? I couldn't find them.

You give an internet moniker and then boast about NOT BEING ANONYMOUS then launch into an attack on a valuable critic and historian.
    What is your purpose?
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

You said that already. U mad bro?
    • Like Like x 4
  18. No, that wasn't said exactly that way.

Sometimes it's necessary to emphasize a point.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. ravenanon Member

So if we stop asking questions and keep tossing money at something we will be good little protesters? I'm thinking that sounds more like good little cult members.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. bAnon Member

trolling, trolling, trolling, keep them doggies rolling

DOME THIS CRAPTASTIC THREAD NAOW!!!
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. Thanks you for the sanity and for the adult perspective.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. amaX Member

you got one thing right: i'm definitely not the egofaggot that needs to be on film all the time promoting myself.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  23. amaX Member

it's not enough for them to have clambake, esmb, ortega, the newspapers, multiple youtube channels, multiple funding pages, and gushing fans everywhere who are willing to forgive them anything they do even when there is zero in the way of remorse. they want to control where chanology still works.

it's not cool for us to still be here because these people are re-writing history so that chanology is nearly negated. there is a mad scramble for these people to be on top of the heap when the cult falls and some of these people are crossing lines that would make jaws drop if people only knew...
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. Oh, now I get it.

Mark Bunker moved back to Clearwater, and amax feels territorially threatened.

And the person who started this thread is from Clearwater. Ah so!

Do I smell a panicked amax clique activating e-skunk stink?

It's funny how simple these things are sometimes.

There's no competition. Everybody please relax.
    Now I get it!
    This message by Now I get it! has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  25. amaX Member

I know it's hard for you to see the truth when you've got your lips gorilla glued to Bunker's backside.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Fer fucks sake dude, do you really think that Bunker moving to CW is the issue? Its funny how simple people are sometimes.

The big picture, look at it.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. TerapinEd Member

"Now I get it" interesting handle, Mark Bunker?

Its interesting that critics advise scientologists to doubt.
    Doubt is good.
    I totally support doubt in all aspects in life, especially if you are in scientology.
    But we as critics are not allowed to doubt?????????????
    That's absurd.
    We need to practice what we preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a straight shooter. Even though this is an internet board where the truth gets muddy.
    People can post what ever they want.
    I have been truthful.
    Some doubt I am terapined from the Clambake board.
    Do some research.
    There were pictures taken at the protest 10 years ago.
    Search and they are somewhere on that board.
    Compare the picture to the Underground bunker of 1st nite flagdown.
    Check with somebody like darthhamster who I have met and spoken.
    Get somebody's opinion of somebody you know on this board, darthhamster, and ask him if I am real.
    Arrange a golf outing with me, the guy that shows up is the same guy in the protest pictures 10 years ago, same guy in the flagdown picture.

As to Amax, I have seen her but have never ever spoken to her.
    I saw her manning the door at flagdown. She saw me walk in. That's it. Never ever had a conversation with her.
    I actually think she is the one that gave me a thumbs down on my 1st posts, flagdown was going on and it psyched me up to join the protest.
    She posted that the original Clearwater cell was not protesting.
    I posted that real original Clearwater protest cell, that clearly predates her cell, was going to join the protest.
    I don't think she appreciated that post, regardless, I have been nothing but honest on this board. Look for hidden posts just prior the flagdown protest, they are there.

What is wrong with DOUBT.
    its good enough for the scientologists but not good enough for us.
    DOUBT IS GOOD.
    I doubt Mark Bunker.
    We are trying to get scientologists to doubt yet we are not allowed to doubt.
    WOW..
    • Like Like x 4
  28. "The big picture"

You're funny.
  29. Anonymous Member

What else could I say? It isn't like I could tell you to look at Bunker's movie.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. bAnon Member

who is 'We'? the 'critic movement'? Chanology? Anonymous?

I say double WOW if you feel you aren't 'allowed' to do things based on harmless letters on a computer screen.

I'm just a troll, so by all means, please don't feel that anything I say dis-allows you in any way. And I mean that.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. TerapinEd Member

Outside of Mark Bunker, there is one person that could easily clear this up.
    Tony Ortega.
    Tony did Mark a huge gigantic favor by allowing him to whine on the Underground Bunker about not being invited to Flagdown.
    I was pretty shocked Tony allowed this person to whine on his website. (love your website but this was a real poor decision)
    Cmon Tony. Would you show up to a party when told you would not be allowed in. Of Course not. Sorry but only an a-hole would do that.
    A real real a-hole would then complain about it.
    A real real real a-hole would then gloat about it on this very board when finally let in due to the conference at a public restaurant.
    All Tony has to do is call Mark and ask details about the progress and give us an update.
    Obviously they have each others numbers.
    Tony has to come up with something new everyday (really amazing, every day something new), why not a Knowledge Report update?
    Are you listening Tony?
    You did Mark a solid, how about doing us a solid and get an update, if anybody can do it, its you.
    You Can do it :)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Don't hold your breath, TonyO has little love for this place.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. The Clearwater based attack on Mark Bunker, on this thread, has failed. So let it be.

No one is threatening you. There is no contest. Be happy.

Here's a little advice: If you want love, perhaps you should give some love.
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good lord, whenever threads like this 'deygood/nopedeybad/asshole/angel' shit craps up the forums you just know its gonna be a fun time in the barn...

train-wreck-o.gif

Seriously, the OP's concerns are not just his/her/it's, but fer crying out loud people, has anyone simply contacted WBM (not that hard to do for most of the brains here) and asked a few straight-forward questions evunnnnn? Maybe explain that there are some concerns, some questions that'd be nice to have answered just out of consideration to the donors, a simple update on progress, all that sort of thing?
    Hey, there's a warped cult of abuse and fuckery to expose, taunt, piss on, and mock, and a shitload of players from all walks of life who help in many different ways, and we ain't gonna loves everybody (or anyone for that matter) or all get along, but bitching/moaning/grousing tends to be mostly counter-productive imho. Mark may have/be an ego/gut/hemorrhoid of galactic proportions, but he has also been on the front-lines more than a few times, pisses the Dwarfenfuher and his merry henchmen off to no end, has kept his camera rolling where others have failed, and must have one of the biggest interview collections going that is regularly posted on YT etc.
    I, for one, am not sure of anything as far as this is concerned, but one thing I am fairly certain of is that DM and his minions love to see any sort of divisionary bickering, and I'm sure will do their very best to fuel any fires of the sort too, counting it as 'wins' or some such culty crap, it empowers their level of stupids.

bah. blather over.
    • Like Like x 12
  35. Anonymous Member

Why would I want that kind of love? I need a condom for that kind of love.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. amaX Member

Doubt, questioning, and transparency are good things except when they pertain to certain people within the anti-sci movement. Bunker is one of those people who has minions that protect him no matter what he does or does not do. Although I do have to say that I was contacted after FD by some people who are considered his buddies because they wanted to tell me they were sorry that he had chosen to do what he did. I did have to laugh because most of the messages started off with something like this: I don't like you, but Mark blah blah blah...

The Clearwater Chanology Cell was what we chose to call our protest group in Clearwater. I believe I made sure to differentiate between any previous protest cells and the Chanology Cell when I posted that disclaimer before the FD May 10th protest by specifically stating it was the original Clearwater Chanology Cell who would not be in attendance.

There is a solid and logical reason why I posted a disclaimer that our Chanology Cell would not be protesting on May 10th of this year: protection. I wanted to make sure that it was completely understood that there were no people who had ever called themselves members of the Clearwater Chanology Cell in attendance at that protest just in case someone listed on that injunction decided to attend the protest.

I hope that you will understand why I disliked your post about the original CW Cell----I didn't want the cult to think any Chanologists from CW would be there. Other Chanologists from out-of-town also chose to not attend the Saturday protest because of the injunction. I hope that clears it up why I disliked your post.

TerapinEd and I are not in cahoots with each other. His recounting of seeing me at Flag Down, but not speaking to me sounds about right. I didn't speak to that many people on the two nights I attended. Partly because of the bullshit going on all around me and partly because I was running a high fever so I was contagious. I didn't want to be Typhoid Mary at FD.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. [IMG]

ps: Gumby says hello
    • Dislike Dislike x 2

38. I would love to discuss all the ways gumby is incompetent!
  39. Anonymous Member

What happened to all of gumby's vids?
    • Like Like x 1