Customize

Mark Bunker - Scammer or salt of the earth good guy?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TerapinEd, Nov 1, 2014.

1. xander meehan Member

I for one am happy about Remini... its about the only thing keeping the freaking Scienos in the cross hairs
  2. xander meehan Member

I can really honestly understand your anger and WHY!!! WBM should have kept his word long ago. Thanks to The Wrong Guy posting this we can remember, and we can revisit that part of Anon history. WBM seriously left out some facts in his narrative. I know this factually. Regardless... His video at that time allowed Anons to not only be momentarily still themselves,. but helped the movement to coalesce around the message, with a very substantially greater, and more solid footing for the work ahead. I will be forever grateful for the young people involved with ripping off the original Scieno made video of cunny cruz. It allowed the movement to rework and release the truth about ithe Cunny Cruz's very demented thinking. Don't get me wrong, I understand your anger, and I feel your anger is wholly justified. Please remember this, Remini keeps the light on the movements of the Scienos. We have someone that has enough Market Visibility to get many people oriented to the real truth. The big question for all Anons is this... What do we do now?

3. xander meehan Member

True enough, so have many others. Funding Anon operations has alway been hit or miss... Its why Anon has nearly completely fallen off the map. That.s reality. Anon was always Truth Talking to Power. but at what Price... and what Cost.

4. xander meehan Member

Thats the Price of the endeavor, The cost is what happens to you personally.

5. xander meehan Member

Very well said... and BOY DO I UNDERSTAND... You have a good heart and you're honest... WBM needed to think outside the box long ago... maybe the Remini gig will allow him to actually make so money for once.

6. xander meehan Member

I hear you... so what should we do... thats the real question.
  7. Because Xander Meehan keeps applying the kiss of life to it.
  8. OP here
    Cant sign into my original acct
    weird
    anyway, we passed the 4 year anniversary of this thread.
    Decide to pop in here for updates
    Interesting thing about Bunker Bankruptcy.
    He drives a nicer car then me.
    Anyway
    Pretty obvious
    Knowledge Report is dead
  9. Karen#1 has an affinity for con artists and is easily conned by her own kind, she still gives him money.
  10. Leah Remini Season 3 is out now, which means that Bunker's now been lapped twice in the Scientology documentary game.

She has gone around the track 3 times now, Mark.

You're still on your first lap. Please get with the program. Or post an update. Or something. Anything. Let your donors know you are accountable.
  11. keep on fighting each others osa operators do love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:)

12. OSA!!!!! OSA!!!!!
  13. Absolutely OSA loves this thread. So what.
    Absolutely Putin loves that Trump is President. So what.
    If there is corruption on the critic side. We must remain on the high ground and call out corruption
    Its not a black and white world. Its shades of gray.
    Corrupt critic, corrupt scientologist. Corruption needs to be exposed.

Take sexual assault
    I never voted for that sexual assault creep Bill Clinton
    I never voted for that sexual assault creep Donald Trump

I am against ALL sexual assaulters regardless of party
    I am against all corruption regardless of scientology or critic