Customize

Mark Bunker - Scammer or salt of the earth good guy?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TerapinEd, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Eye fucking is adultery?
  2. Anonymous Member

I'm sure he'd like to be, but the injunction would prevent him from actually being able to walk freely around his
    kingdom. Bunker needs someone to challenge that injunction, he doesn't have the cash to do it. Good thing
    he PA'd anons so they'd get served with that piece of shit.

Bunker's 15 minutes were over. He fucked up Flag Down and got 2.5 of them back by whining "they don't want me"
    He and his little high school clique can kiss my ass.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Your anger makes you even smaller.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Ouch. That hurt. I am wounded. Debased. Demoralized. Dehumanized. Descended. Defrocked.
    You have dealt me a mortal blow.

i

am

defeated.

btw, Bunker is still a scab on the buttocks of anonymous.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. You should try thinking about something other than buttocks.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Can't, too many people have their heads up their asses. Need a flashlight? I heard it is dark in there.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. BLiP Member

Explaining why the injunction exists would serve WBM well on the hustings. Great talking point and great example of why Scientology needs to be reined in. If nothing else, a Mayoral election featuring a "No To Scientology" platform would help raise raise awareness of the issues and provide hours of lulz for the voters and highlight some of the other politicians' apparent lack of resolve. Seems like WIN/WIN regardless of electoral outcome, to me.
    • Like Like x 8
  8. Anonymous Member

I don't see it that way. Once the full on retard of the videos surrounding the LMT are seen by the voting public WBM and all of those associated will be subject to ridicule. The CoS would love to prove what evil bigots the LMT gang were. He wouldn't get the support of the CWPD because they have told WBM they support the injunction. Why wouldn't they? Retarded protest management isn't in their job description. This would clearly be a win for the cult who would make themselves out to be the victims. Poor poor pitiful cult.

OTOH Bunker could use his campaign as yet another ruse to raise money.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. RightOn Member

this just in...
    Clearwater is still the COS's mecca. How can we change that?
    The very tired argument of whether "I like WMB", or "I don't like WBM" is counter productive to the cause IMO.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

You can discuss that in another thread. This one is devoted to WBM. Discussion is part of the process. Say what you think but don't
    stop others from discussing things that are pertinent to the fight against CoS. WWP has stopped the free exchange of ideas in favor
    of becoming PC. Anons were making an impact because there was actual discussion on WWP. If you don't like this thread ignore it.
    Don't stop the flow. Too much of that has happened here and it has caused the death of this place. I am not going down without
    a fight and fuck it I am still going to voice my opinion.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. RightOn Member

stop the flow? stop others from discussing things?
    surely you jest?
    I was voicing my opinion on this thread. And as you argued, I have the right to do so.
    Please feel free to add on another 40 pages of whatever you please to this thread if you think it helps ANYTHING.
    peace
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

This was your post. What you said was that it was counter productive. I claimed it was not. TBT what you want is a hug box where no one is criticized. You weren't voicing an opinion you were requesting that I stay on target. Bunker is my target. Deal with it or get out of this thread.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. RightOn Member

"A hug box where no one is criticized"? yeah, that is what I meant, that makes total sense.:rolleyes:
    "Bunker is my target". well then, by all means rock on! :confused:
    "Deal with it or get out of this thread" adorable
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

then I should assume you'll be stfu now?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. RightOn Member

who died and made you queen?
    I will leave this thread, so as not to add any more "no u" posts to this thread.
    If you feel bashing Mark Bunker is what you want to spend your time on and you feel it helps the cause, that is your right.
    Maybe you should have some "Bunker Busters" t shirts made up then?
    Maybe the COS can tell you were to get them printed up.
    • Like Like x 5
  16. rof Member

This is getting rilly ghey.

And we know who did it: Scientology
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ^^^^^^OSA!OSA!^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^OSA!OSA!^^^
    This message by ^^^OSA!OSA!^^^ has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. RightOn Member

ha ha ha love you all
    peace out
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

RO, you are a keyboard warrior, I get that. I should excuse your lack of real life understanding of what it is like to have feet on the ground. Bunker threatened that. Knowingly. It may not matter to someone who sits around making lists that no one else looks at but there are people who give a shit about being able to take action IRL. Rof, that is a lame response even for you.

Bunker crossed a line. Over look it if you like, but I won't. Kind of in the mantra. Don't forgive, don't forget.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

WAT?????? nobody looks at the Big List?
    RAGE QUIT!
    My life is over!
    What a cruel world. Cue in the end scene from the Wizard of Oz where the witch melts.
    • Like Like x 13
  21. Anonymous Member

/r/ mods move this off topic derail shit before I die of boredom.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  22. rof Member

Dude!

Let's mod you into someone that matters!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

So something that doesn't include you?
  24. rof Member

you're mama
  25. BLiP Member

Hardly. I can only assume you have not seen many or any of the LMT videos. Clearwater residents would fall about laughing at, say, "The Mad Picket" video but would sober up pretty quick when they realise just how crazy people turn when they have endured sufficient Scientology processing. Scientology would have a very hard time proving its members were not the bigots. The issue with the Clearwater Police would also be an interesting aspect to explore and, again, another of the LMT videos exposes that for the corrupt scam that it is. Overall, what you describe as the "full on retard" of the LMT videos would be "EPIC WIN" if they were to receive wider viewership amongst the people of Clearwater and within the political context.

It would seem that the making of WBM your target has impeded your cognitive functioning in that what you say is 100% wrong. Carry on, the lols you are delivering are, finally, becoming apparent.

• Like Like x 8
  26. Kilia Member

amaX, you're completely in the dark, sweetie! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  27. rof Member

• Like Like x 3
  28. I think that's the idea.

The two or three emotionally undeveloped people who are pushing this are being played by the cult.

Pawns, patsies, dupes.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. Sorry, but that's an old gimmick used by Scientology Inc., and its knowing or unknowing helpers, to stigmatize those who spot Scientology Inc. stink.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  30. Time for a little Epic Beardman:
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Very clever, you win the snort the coffee out my nose award for the day.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. afternon Member

WBM was fighting the cult when it was far more dangerous before we Anons (the Annony come lately) turned up en mass and masked up and for that, he has my respect and, yes, i havedonated to hi indiegogo account. I also like his videos- smart, funny and show the cult wackjobs for what they are!
    • Like Like x 11
  33. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Yep;

his home picketed by Scilons
    attacked by a Scilon with a hammer
    arrested in Chicago for simply videotaping ex-Scilons trying to get a refund
    spoke at Clearwater city commission meetings trying to wake up the town (even recently!)
    made a video about how the Clearwater police were in the pocket of Scientology. Still pisses off the CWPD to this day.
    working on a full-length documentary about Scientology

and a lot of stuff I'm forgetting. The dude has cred. More than his critics.
    • Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  34. I remember WBM when this all started up and how he helped steer this movement away from hacktivism to irl peaceful protests. People change, motivations change who knows where his head is at now, but even currently he does way more than post on a forum. Even if his movie is a scam, he has done so much I can't judge him on this one thing, though I haven't been convinced one way or the other.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

you are mama too
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

Three? WBM, Pedro and Operating Satan? Did I get it right?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  37. FSOS Member

Mark Bunker is a HERO in the anti $$$cientology world and anybody that disagrees is probably a closeted $cientologist.
  38. FSOS Member

TerapinEd - are you a closeted $cientologist - you sound like one...
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

1. I would word clear "hero" if I were you.
    2. Old timers in these parts do not use $ signs for the S in Scientology.
    It keeps search engines from directing people who search for the term Scientology
    to relevant posts here. Since there is nothing relevant in your
    post I see no need for you to change your habits.
    • Like Like x 1