Customize

Mark Rathbun declaration for the Headley lawsuit

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Mark Rathbun declaration for the Headley lawsuit

Good to hear people talking sense instead of paranoia about Rathbun. We'll just have to see what he does.
  2. Re: Mark Rathbun declaration for the Headley lawsuit

You mean we run this?
  3. AnonyMary Member

^^^^
    THIS
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

You teasing, or just being egotistical?

Either way, his treatment of Gerry Armstrong and other Hubbard whistleblowers is my litmus test.
  5. Anonymous Member

Good point.
    My litmus test,is his treatment of small mammals and homersexuals.
  6. Anonymous Member

Case in Point: Marty is now giving his "blessing" for all to write up their declarations (KR's) and submit to a (wog) court of law. Imagine if 100 declarations are added.

Remember the key method of Cover Up in sci structure is to only give 1 or 2 pieces of the puzzle to an individual. That's why they are imprisoned or stalked, fairgamed into silence. A few like Marty were high up enough long enough that they have collected many pieces.
  7. Kha Khan Member

Source: The Headleys

Declaration Of Mark "Marty" Rathbun in U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Case No. CASE NO. CV09-3987 DSF (MANx)

Declaration Of Mark “ Marty ” Rathbun Submitted In Support Of Plaintiff’s Opposition To Defendants’ Joint Motion For Summary Judgment:
    [/SPOILER]

Marty's post on the subject: The Headleys:
    Perhaps someone would want to add the text of the declaration to the OP?

/
  8. Anonymous Member

By submitting a declaration on Marc's behalf, it opens the door for Moxon to do discovery, meaning that he can subpoena Marty to deposition.

If Marty refuses, Moxon can have the declaration tossed.
  9. Zak McKracken Member

You honestly think Marty is afraid of Kenny?
    Or that he hadn't considered that possibility?

lol
  10. Kha Khan Member

Falsified Board Minutes?

Falsified Board Minutes?

A comment from Marty's blog:
  11. Kha Khan Member

Karen De La Carriere / Jentzsch Joins the Fight

Karen De La Carriere / Jentzsch joins the fight.

From a comment on Marty's blog:
  12. Triumph Member

Moxon and Co..will have to spend considerable resources because of Marty's.deposition.

Cheers to the Mountain of paperwork dumped in Moxons lap...
  13. DeathHamster Member

He'll be too busy to read every IRC and Anon forum, looking for remarks to take out of context for a frame-up.
  14. Anonymous Member

Popcorn time.
  15. Triumph Member

he was up to his eyeballs in the Lisa Mcpherson Case..

as much as Miscarriage is mentioned...almost guarantees he will get involved and try to micro-manage this case...from behind his Iron curtain.

hopefully his ego,..narcissism won't allow him to to otherwise.

imagine the rage that will course through his veins while he reads this deposition
  16. Kha Khan Member

rathbundeclarationclair.jpg

.[SPOILER]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

.[/SPOILER]
  17. Kha Khan Member

.[SPOILER]

rathbundeclarationclairv.jpg

rathbundeclarationclairn.jpg

[IMG]

rathbundeclarationclair.jpg [/SPOILER]
  18. Kha Khan Member

[IMG]

19. Anonymous Member

Are you watching, Cwazy Widdle Davy Miscarriage?
  20. Anonymous Member

gee thanks KK but don't you think you're taking your cross-posting archivist responsibilities just a bit too seriously?

that gave my computer a headache ;)
  21. TinyDancer Member

You're trying too hard.
  22. TinyDancer Member

KK, there's a button with a + sign in the middle. It's the spoiler button.
  23. Schizomuch Member

I can hardly wait
  24. Anonymous Member

[SPOILER]testing spoiler button...
    [/SPOILER]
    ah, now I see what the spoiler button does.
  25. Anonymous Member

Nope. Not as far as the U.S. federal court is concerned.
  26. Re: Mark Rathbun declaration for the Headley lawsuit

I usually always "Lurk Moar" and never post! I have one fact troubling me. All of these people witnessed abuse from Wavy Davy of the Scieno Scilon Navy, for decades. I also commend all of the people that have blown, litigated, have written books, and supported all of youtube with videos. All of the hours of protesting, literally putting their lives at risk. Yet in this declaration this man doesn't address any of the deaths, especially Lisa McPherson, whom I knew personally nearly her whole life. Nor her mother, father, or brother, whom I knew as well. For me it has always been about her life. It has also been about the corruption that existed at the time between the government (IRS) and COS. One of the still existing trustees or who knows what was Meade Emory, he was not only a Scieno, but the Assistant director of the IRS, and lets not forget about Greta Van Susteran, and her husband John Cole attorney at law, who's firm lobbied the Reagan administration, the Bush adminstration, and Clinton administration, respectively for that tax exempt status. Or the other directors, Steven or Sherman Lenski, Lymon Spurloc, or Misterek. All directors. Google veritas, you will have to dig. Or the nearly one third of the House of representative and Senate that are Scienos seeking campaign contributions from Hollywierd. Rush Limbaugh lighting the Scieno on fire last week in one of his usual segues. Or Harry Reid going after Angle for talking about Narconon in Nevada even though he has been involved with the Scienos for decades, because he is one of them.
    Rabbit
  27. Anonymous Member

from Marty's blog comments. so Rinder will testify on the stand, per this:

"Barry Van Sickle // July 14, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Reply

Yes, MJR offered to fill in any holes left after Marty spoke. I decided to save MJR for trial.

Thanks to both of them"
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

OK, that looks like "going legit" to me. I'm very interested to see what comes of this. I hope everyone takes her up on that request.

Paging all the OG who suffered/witnessed those things before DM could even shave......

Niiiiice.
  29. Triumph Member

this was the big mid July Bombshell announcement Marty eluded too..
  30. Random guy Member

Now, this could be interesting...
  31. jensting Member

Well, someone will be busy.

From http://forums.whyweprotest.net/299-...ate-marc-headley-deposition-45522/#post865105

which also contains

Which I always took as Marc revealing something that made David Miscavige unhappy (suc as MR^2 being willing to testify, but that's easy to say now :) )

Best regards

Jens
  32. TomVorm Member

Dox, PLEASE!
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm not holding my breath (but that would be awesome/horrifying/lulzy, if true).
  34. eddieVroom Member

Legacy. They've had it since DOS 3.1, if not earlier, and have a HUGE investment in writing macros. I used to make a lot of money supporting it.
  35. eddieVroom Member

We always said that the first ones to talk get to play Let's Make a Deal. Looks like Marty finally cog'd. He should have firsthand knowledge of Moxon's many misdeeds.

Be afraid, Mr. Moxon. Be *very* afraid.
  36. Smurf Member

I don't see Rick being afraid at all. He won't be very happy because it's alot more work in trial preparation.

Now, that the M & M have made their intentions know, OSA-Legal and it's merry minions will now go into overload creating a defense against M & M. First up, they will draft dozens of frivolous declarations attesting to M & M, personally, beating and abusing them. I wouldn't be surprised if they add some titillation to the accusations & assert M & M involved in sexual abuse.

Second, they will assign specific staff to be the victim of said declaration who will be prepared & drilled for hours on end to lie in deposition and in court to deliberately paint M & M as the abusers.

It's happened to me many times in the past, and to other exes. A dedicated Scilon has no bones whatsoever in signing & assuming a role in a legal case in a wog court and signing notarized documents and swearing under penalty of perjury that they witnessed something.. that actually never occurred.

I've had false "sworn" declarations filed against me by female SO & staff whom I've never met, and in a couple of cases, shown later not to exist.

M & M are in for a wild ride. But, they shouldn't complain. They both know precisely what I'm talking about, how OSA-Legal works, because they were front & center in many of the black ops that deeply hurt alot of people.
  37. DeathHamster Member

And it's all good. (From where I'm sitting!) Because M&M surely have dirt on the organization from Davie on down in overkill quantities. Press them hard enough, and they might push that launch button. (Or talk to the feds like they should've in the first place.)

I don't see a down side.
  38. Triumph Member

they all have quite a history of this...facepalm.

its amazing how they have thumbed their nose at the legal system...

sling mud and see what sticks legal approach.

too bad their reputation doesn't follow them into the courtroom...from case to case..

the way the legal system works at a snails pace...this has the potential to drag on and on...

feel bad for the Headleys..this will turn into a real pissing match...
  39. OTBT Member

I must begrudgingly admit, Marty's affidavit alters my opinion of him, for the better. Not something I say lightly.
  40. Re: Mark Rathbun declaration for the Headley lawsuit

Ya, I have to agree with this statement although I still won't be convinced he's a real human being with a soul until I 1) hear that he's personally apologized to EVERYONE he's harmed, and 2) revealed all he has to the feds.

I may be waiting a long time to get confirmation on these two items but I'll wait.

And I'm a little disappointed that this is the big "Mid-July" surprise. I was hoping for something a little more lulzy. I'll take it though.