Customize

Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Ok. I have to ask am I reading this right.

Is Marty saying he can offer full immunity from prosecution and any civil action? How can he do that? He speaks for law enforcement now?

Marty - you are not authorised to give immunity from prosecution. Despite being the King and Divine Ruler of your Crapshack this is beyond your super OT powers.

The nonsense that this guy talks gets even stupider every day. Flourishing - God I hope not.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Marty Rathbun: Scientology's Steven Seagal.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

4. Anonymous Member

correction....The Indie's Steven Segall
    Scientology's Vanilla Ice
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

word to you your motha!
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

So my guess is that (notice the word guess? that means I have no dox so don't ask) anyway, my guess would be that Marty is trying to make ol Davey think he is working with the FBI with the immunity from prosecution thing.
  8. Anonymous Member

Directly from Marty and Mike?!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I thought he was talking about immunity from being denied auditing by himself and he friends. It didn't occur to me that he was talking about anything legal.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Taken literally by a wog, the answer is yes. However, Marty is a tricksy word twister. Note that he is talking directly and only to the OSA bots and is promising " . . . complete immunity and complete protection of any type of liability . . . " He doesn't say "protection FROM any type of liability" and, for a Scilon, "liability" has a special meaning. It is one of those perfectly good English words L Ron Hubbard redefined so as to shape his slaves' thinking. Via such devices as Ethics, the Tone Scale and KSW, Scilons are taught that wog laws and government are for the low-toned who, ultimately, will be destroyed and replaced by the high-toned homo-novis. Accordingly, there is no law other than L Ron Hubbard's Law and the punishment for breaking His law is that a Scilon will be put into an"Ethics Condition" and the one below "Non-Existence" is "Liability".

In essence, Marty has resumed his role as Inspector General and assigned every Scilon to "Liability" and, as such, it is now their duty to complete the "Liability Formula":

1. Decide who are one's friends.
    2. Deliver an effective blow to the enemies of the group one has been pretending to be part of despite personal danger.
    3. Make up the damage one has done by personal contribution far beyond the ordinary demands of a group member.
    4. Apply for re-entry to the group by asking the permission of each member of it to rejoin and rejoining only by majority permission, and if refused, repeating steps 2-4 until one is allowed to be a group member again.
    . . . so, the Scilons must realise that the M&M Show is actually their friend, they must deliver an effective blow by handing over DOX, doing this will help make up the damage, and, at that, stage Marty has promised that they will, in fact, be deemed to exist. Yep. I'm not making it up. You can't can't make this shit up.

TL/DR: Marty is saying that any Scilon who brings him DOX will still have their Eternity.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sonichu Moderator

That's nothing new. The Scilons promise being clear and Super Powers all the time. What's a little empty promise of "no liability" to people who can be suckered into anything. It's just a woo phrase they need to hear to think Marty is legit.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

MOTHRA!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Even if what Ratburn means is that OSA who go apostate won't have to wear a grey rag, it's really not up to him to decide what a given person's condition is... that is, unless they accept him as the sole Loyal Officer.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Here's the deal, though. FBI doesn't offer immunity from prosecution, either. It's the Department of Justice/Federal prosecutors/AUSAs who authorize it.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. That is excellent. TY. Context is everything. And your explaination was not TL/DR.

Now we wait for 500 "way to stick it to OSA" and "go Marty put their ethics in" replies on his blog.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. me need moar marty bashing plztks ... that was fun as hell!!
  17. OMFG, these people are fucking insane!! they jump at each others throats like little kids fighting for a toy, for the mula of older women that have nothing better to do. lulzy
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

tl;dw

"Hi. You might remember me from beatings I delivered. I can deliver the same mindfuck to you now, without the beatings. Oh, and I'm the boss of wiping your "ethics slates" clean. Don't try cleaning it youself. I am the one with the power to forgive your sins in the name of L Ron Hubbard."
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. "And should you dare to disagree with anything that comes out of my mouth expect to be childishly berated and given 50 "dislikes". That is if you aren't deleted, edited or straight banned from my blog. I am now the Inspector-General of my new cult"

Everything you need to know about the groupthink mindfuckery of Scientlogy is in full evidence at Marty's blog.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mr. Magoo Member

All for the low introductory price of $2,400! Hurry -- this offer won't last! Rate increases are coming soon!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. DeathHamster Member

The next thing you know, Marty will be setting up a Free Stress Test table at the end of his driveway.

I have to laugh: Scieno slap-fights between Indies and Freezone over the rights to CoS's dirty bath water, and it's not like CoS has much fresh bath water itself. (And that's why they all stink.)
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

For inducing brain freeze on a Scilon, ask to see the LRH HCOB that describes Stress Tests (there is no HCOB for Stress Tests as they are currently performed).

Stress Tests used to be called Pinch Tests.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Yep. All while they tell you how free they are and what a high level they operate at.

Its either laugh or cry.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Ogsonofgroo Member

Or both, with so much *facepalm* and fappin' gonna need a wrist support and a bigger towel.

This latest Fz/Idie slap-down reminds me of a bunch of jackals squabbling over a bloated rotten corpse. brb/popcorn...
  25. "A bunch of people who split decades ago to do their own thing are being dumped on for not doing enough to fix CoS. And this is being done by people who were in CoS until relatively recently, some in the highest positions of power?

That's funny shit!"

All these fuckers cannot stop running circles around themselves.
  26. Anonymous Member

But when Anonymous does it, it's just to keep in shape!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Indeed. The inevitable scilon blame game... classic example of why Scientology Ethics is such a warped mind fuck to live by. Anything you do wrong - you pulled it in. Yet they constantly need someone to blame, someone to label suppressive, someone to take the fall for things going so far off the rails without anyone doing a damn thing to stop it.

What did you do for the 3 years before you studied the scene Steve? Seems like you went about your business and NOT go to authorities, same as what you blame the FREEZONE for doing. And how convenient you waited until December 2008 to speak up after Anonymous had a full year into protesting the Church of Scientology, alleviating the fear of the coming forward for people like you and cultivate mass media interest.

No. Executive level Sea Org members who utterly failed to put "Ethics In" on Miscavige from the very start sold out those who were in the still in the church. What's worse, all those top level SO members that fled and did not go to the authorities IMMEDIATELY proactively condoned the abuses and protected the abusers by failing to do the right thing. Plus lets not forget that all the OTs who witnessed the vicious Mission Holder take-downs and utterly failed to see the writing on the wall and stop Miscavige from becoming the monster he is today.

Now granted, if anybody is an authority on sell outs it is likely you Steve. Especially since word is you were the one who sold out Debbie Cook by blasting out her e-mail to the masses and letting her take the fall for it.

Sell outs. Every single one of you. And even now, by perpetuating the us vs. them black-and-white thinking and thought-stopping techniques that the tech instilled in you to lash out at the FREEZONE, you are once again selling out the people who are doing exactly what you are doing - keeping the faith going outside the confines of the mother church.

Way to go Steve. Nice example of a KSW footbullet that proves some things never change.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

It's quite possible that Hubbard knew the little shit that Miscavige was, and intended for the balloon to go down, despite assurances to the contrary. It goes with his "fuck you all, I got mine" mentality. Anyone in Hubbard's life who helped him when he was down got fucked, so... why not.
  29. [IMG]

and
    [IMG]

let the lulz continue
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Fuck Michael Hobson, Marty Rathbun, and all scilons in the ass.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  31. BLiP Member

32. Woo Hah Member

Please post more screen shots, this is funny stuff.

P.S. I'm an OSA sockpuppet and I approve of this.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

I think, above all, that Marty is mostly concerned with influencing public opinion about his revered leader, L. Ron, and about Scientology, pre-DM "hijacking' and "reversing" it.

He wants to shift public opinion so that people generally "accept" (as OK) Hubbard, etc.

Marty's mostly doing a PR thingie. That's his "stat."
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

You are right !

Marty Rat Ass is a big a moron as the other delusional idiots !
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. Rathbun is the #1 delusional idiot
  36. thesneakster Member

I'm very sorry to disappoint you, but I'm just not gay. Even if I were, I'm sure I would not want to be your "bottom".

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Funny Funny x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

Marty Rathbun is not only a delusional nutter. He went from one to another. Making money from his shit books. He is just as mad as the corporate morons believing in Hubbads evil shit ! omg when are they all going to wake up ? Marty acts like a victim ! Marty if your reading.... Your a sad twisted human being ! Your money making scam with your auditing and your books.. Your next one should be... not whats wrong with Shitiology ! Whats wrong with Marty Rathbun ? Now where do I start !!
    • Like Like x 1
  38. leafs Member

The more I read about the independent movement, the freezone and organized Non-CoS-Scientology in general the more I shake my head, because it seems so far gone from reality. By that I mean the wog world where more than 99% of humanity lives all the time. You know, the insignificant rest of us, the raw meat.

which translates as "you didn't do your duty as Scientologists". I always find that funny, because it sounds so solemn, when essentially, in my opinion, it's just a bunch of crap a sci-fi writer made up to get rich. Quite successfully. At least it made some sense for Hubbard. But now that he's gone they just keep going and what for? CoS, Freezone, Independents... what's the point? The guy who created it to get rich is dead. There's no point in throwing your ressources at him anymore. You can stop the nonsense and do something useful now or something that actually helps you. If for you that is Scientology then fine, but please don't act as if it's going to save the planet. Putting ethics in on CoS? Miscavige is doing it. Scientology ethics is a method of control. Miscavige is controlling so where's the problem? Human rights violations, true, but Scientology ethics never had a problem with that. He doesn't do what Hubbard wanted? That's not a problem, as Hubbard was sadistic and created the culture that made Miscavige and abuses possible. There's really not that much of a contrast between the two men when it comes to human rights. Maybe Miscavige is a bit more extreme, but he didn't create this monster, L. Ron Hubbard did.

What does that statement say about the way he thinks about when a person qualifies as human? I find that mindset pretty scary. We are all part of the human race, there's no need to qualify.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

When OSA plays at being anonymous in this thread, I'm guessing they still have to report doing so uplines which means David Miscavige is probably reading this very post.
    Tick-tock Davey.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Mr. Miscavige is far too busy opening Scientology Ideal Orgs worldwide, he has no time to waste on the internet.
    • Agree Agree x 1