Customize

Marty and Debbie Cook My take

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by anonanchovie, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Xinjifar Member

Hell, even Mirele thinks Marty is an asshole, and, her sole claim to fame is assisting in getting the court documents in the Lisa McPherson civil case sealed and opposing the broad release of a miserable movie.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Xinjifar Member

What's *supposed* to happen here is that, since we can't get warm with Marty, we decide that Mike Rinder is a pretty cool dood :) Let me know when that works.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTR: I want Marty and Debbie to cook my take, too.

Just sayin'.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Hey Martyr, you slagged all over Xenophon and tried your hardest to put the kybosh on the hammer being wielded in Oz. Well, fuckface, all you have done is outline how david miscavige is just another messenger of hubbard's mind-fuck and Indies leik you are never liekly to deviate from hubbard's original goals and can never be trusted.

Eat shit you dirty CUNT
  5. Xinjifar Member

For those asking themselves what the hell is going on; thanks to Ladybird for spotting this illuminating exchange:
    ------------------------------------
    Mickey | January 23, 2012 at 7:29 pm |

Marty, just a housekeeping note on donations. If for some reason Debbie and her team do not wish to utilize the funds you are collecting, the funds will be quickly returned to the donors, unless the donors say otherwise. Yes?

----------------------------------------------------------------
    martyrathbun09 | January 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm |

Not quite. We are putting the defense (offense) together now, and paying for it. This message alone in today’s post was worth 50K in defense impact. Anything unused can be returned. But, the chances of that are slim.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. bollox Member

Now whose censoring speech? Full accounting for Montalvo was provided - or did you miss that post? Convenient.
  7. Sponge Member

Her team, his team.
    Slim pickins, fat chances.

• Like Like x 2
  8. grebe Member

OMG Incident 2:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  9. telomere Member

LOLOLOLOL
    Funniest post of 2012.

Marty is such a kidder!
    (wonder how much my post is worth?)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Is there a Scientology policy somewhere that tells you to hire lawyers first and ask questions later?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

So far, the funniest, and not funny in the LOL way.

Your post could be worth a lot :) and not to you alone.

We need a taxlawfag to tell us if Marty's broken any tax laws with his... Thing-Shack (sorry, Frank), plox.
  12. Anonymous Member

It's in a confidential LRH Advice, no doubt.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

So true, right out of the horse's mouth ---- i want money, ktksbye!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

ROFL we want an exact breakdown :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Yes, DOX:

Marty Communications Office
    The Shack, IOB, Texas
    11 January 2011

Hire lawyers first and ask questions later.

Also, get donations to "help" someone that hasn't even asked, so I can keep money.

Mark "Marty" Rathbun
    The New Prophet

AH:MR:MR
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

no one is censoring your free speech, you are still able to post and it comes through ..... unlike at marty's blog. Marty gave full accounting of Montalvo's finances?? DOX or STFU pls.

Also, why are you here?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Marty is our friend, he is ethical and honest. Just ask Sam, Hobson or KKS.

/sarcasm off
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

The fuckery runs strong ITT.

I'm sure the lolyer billings are "Conference with client" with a "$50,000 impact" to boot. I'm sorry for all of those plods who hate "corporate COS" because it solicits money without providing service, and then give money to Rinderburn who solicit money without providing "service."
  20. Anonymous Member

Fuck Marty, fuck Amy's husband and fuck their fucked up spy stories. They fap to their stories as they get off to their own bullshit. I am raged and I am ready to play chess with Marty and Amy's husband.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Did I get this right that Marty and its brainwashed kool-aid drinkers give him money but if Debbie Cook doesn't want it he will not return the money? Man these people are beyond fucked up and Marty is a conman.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Marty is a cocksucking, attention whore, brother's killer, money grabber, self serving mother fucker.
  23. And he is hiring the laywers whether Cook wants them or not?? WTF
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

yeah, and he “paid” them 50K LOLOLOL!!!! ssssuuuureee!!
  25. Anonymous Member

fify
    • Like Like x 2
  26. I stand corrected.
    I must say this is bizarre behaviour. I really think I have misread something because this seems odd even for Marty. Is he losing his mind?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Sponge Member

Yeah, he's already figured that whatver he's going to do will likely use up all the funds, whatever they amount to.
    Sounds completely transparent and totally legit. Where do I sign? :confused:
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Anonymous Member

FFS!! Marty decides to hire himself a lawyer. To get funds he charges Debbie Cook $50k for a post he writes immediately after another post telling people to stay the fuck away from Debbie Cook!!!111!!! The only possible scenario where for this and Marty not be insane is if he and Debbie are working together. From a PR perspective, Marty could never front the L Ron Hubbard mind-fucking cult . . . but Debbie???? They's gotta be in cahoots . . . or Marty is insane and his KoolAid slurping minions are tagging along for the ride. Sam for ED at St Hill . . . crazier shit has happened in Scientology. and nuttier people appointed to bigger roles.
  29. The lawyer came highly recommended. He used to have a high position in the Nigerian government and Marty's 50K will allow him to get at some money he has stashed away.
    • Like Like x 9
  30. Drookish Member

So I'm just curious.

Can either Marty or Debbie Cook provide me with continuous and on-demand capabilities of being Exterior with FULL PERCEPTICS (all 57 perceptics as specified by Elron on Super Power), with knowing and willing cause over all 8 dynamics, and able to operate with or without a Meat Body (my causative choice) at my discretion, and able to knock hats off at 50 paces for laughs, like LRH promised?

Or are Marty and Debbie just cultie true believing idiots?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. subrosa Member

Lets see...on the one hand, you have a cult that says 'give us money, we are building a new idle org, no we don't have to account for it.' On the other hand, we have a cult that says 'give us money, we need it for lawyers for someone who has no connection with us, no we don't have to account for it.'
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Marty's actually using the money to build himself an oiliness table.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

As slimy as he is I would say he can provide his own oil. What a cost savings that will be!!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

Marty doesn't need oil, his small Peen doesn't need help getting into Mosey. I am sure she cannot feel him.
  36. Anonymous Member

Pics or GTFO.
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

2012 is starting off as a year of Marty Hard!

...wait, that's not what I....... ugh.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

lol
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

8==) ( __(_)__)