Customize

Marty: Anti Scientologists are friends of Dave..... WTF

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Fuck you, Marty. Wanna trade FBI case numbers? I've got one. Do you? Yeah, didn't think so.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Kanonimus Member

Wait, so Sparrow has been getting kid glove treatment?

This post by marty is written for his sycophants to wipe the slate clean, isn't it?

(slate = frontal lobe)

EDIT: Another question: hard ball activity is Squirrel Busters Productions, kid glove treatment is "wog" court appearances?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

inB4toughguymartycriesathisownfbiarrest
  5. I believe Marty has previously said that most "anti-Scientologists" (read Anons) are 1.1. Now he's saying that indies should beware of 1.1's as they are potential agents of Dave. So indies shouldn't talk to anons. Wonder why he's saying that? :)

Personally, I think the idea that Miscavige is afraid of people practicing real Scientology is laughable. If Miscavige is really concerned about Marty (and I'm far from convinced he's seen as public enemy #1) it's more likely because he gets media coverage and generates bad press or because he actually is sitting on some damaging info still, though I doubt he has anything that can put Davey in prison.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

The "Rise and Shine" reminds me of someone...

But I can't get my finger on it. I swear I heard it somewhere else and...

[IMG]
    Mister Freeman...
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Triumph Member

haz to keep the cult Fear Machine in high gear....

ah Martyr you sure don't disappoint you manipulative prick

1,1 oh no! Duck and Cover!

Martyr is feared about his Koreshaean's reading the comments posted by low toned Anons....in the Village Voice
    tighten the reigns ...put on the blinders...and whip the fear into the nags...

Agents of McScabbie! duck and cover!

Martyrs sycophants need to read Jeff Hawkins Thought Stopping Blog Post
    and apply it to Martyrs silly games ..hes pulling the same scam...
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Marty, Thank you for all of your contributions to the demise of Scientology, please post more........

ALL Scientology is Radical Scientology, my condolences on the sad effects way too much L.Ron Hubbard processing / mindfuck has had on you and all other adherents to this greedy, lying abusive fraud's "Exact Science of the Mind", imean errrr....ummmm...oh yah...... "Religion".

It's painfully obvious. Ever wonder wtf mi talking bout, perhaps 2 many solo-nuts Marty?

Take your talents to the private-sector, Marty, there's a big market for Quack-Auditors who fight Squirrel-Busters while Squirreling.......

LRH needs an assistant researcher on incident 2 in the van-allen belt, unlike incident 1,this time it's for real not science fiction batshit insanity like the Xenu story you bought and attempt to re- sell, not nice to scam mindfucked exes, you're an abusive fraud just like your herro, LRH.

9. Anonymous Member

I suppose that Marty didn't appreciate the Village Voice blog yesterday as it pointed out that many aren't so trusting of him.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. AnonyVix Member

Goddammit Marty done figured it out.... we're Davy's best friends for ever.

Yes OSAbots reading this, your lord and master David Miscavige, lil' Davy to his closest friends, is actually bestest friends with us leaders of Anonymous, why do you think we're still here...

It's all part of the game. Lil' Davy needs an enemy to keep you the members of Scientology focused and get you donating more; reg. reg. reg. as they say.

A few years back forward thinking Lil' Davy realised that thanks to his awesomeness the psychs are practically beat; the super sekret plan to install scientologists in key positions within the psychiatric industry around the world is practically complete so by 2012 the psychs will no longer be a threat - the speech is already written for the New Year 2012 event in early December 2011 - it's going to be the biggest yet, you must be there and bring your wallet, check book and credit cards of course.

What Davy realised a few years back is that he needed a new enemy to take over from the psychs and it was best to phase it in rather than reveal it all of a sudden - "the psychs are dead, OMG who is this? the new enemy, Anonymous!" just lacks credibility - so he came to us, the leaders of Anonymous, on our covert /SekretLeadersofAnonymous/ chan board with a proposal. The rest as they say is history.

Some facts even Marty is not aware of: It was Lil Davy who "leaked" the Tom Cruise video and Lil Davy who created the first Message to Scientology video, something he's quite proud of and justifiably so it being a masterful work of art; we had a good laugh at Tom Cruise when Lil Davy called us over for a pre-screening of his edited version (boy what a hoot - we wanted more of the woosh, psssfft noises but Davy was right, it's all about balance), the camera click effect and the "kinda like Mission Impossible music" was inspired and we were dead impressed with the mechanical "David" (the clue is in the name) voice that he'd created for the Anonymous video; it's impressive how one's voice can be changed by smoking a few cigars and huffing on some helium; at one point we just creased up when Lil' Davy said in his new voice hey guess who I am, Eat My Big Fat Butt Shorts, of course we all knew he was impersonating Nancy Cartwright, it sounded just like her, not like Bart Simpson. The scotch on ice flowed freely that night I can tell you - it was awful nice of Davy to get us each a Limo to take us home the next day.

Sorry folks, I guess you can all go home now, the game's up. NOT.
    • Like Like x 9
  11. This is just so retarded I can't comment.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Nice cover.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. So wait?
    Is he mad that were trying to defeat scientology?
    Or is he mad that we're doing a much better job at it than he is?
    Also: I still hate your fucking guts.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. sallysock Member

Okay-cat's outta the bag. Can we all have cupcakes now? Preferably with squirrel sprinkles.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Random guy Member

Can someone remind me why this is even remotely relevant to anything?
    • Like Like x 2
  16. From one of my favorite threads:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/fallacies-that-scientology-uses.79885/#post-1498449

6. BIFURCATION: (either-or, black or white, all or nothing fallacy) assumes that two categories are mutually exclusive and exhaustive, that is, something is either a member of

one or the other, but not both or some third category.

example: Either you believe everything Hubbard wrote is true, or you are against Scientology.
    explanation: You can believe that some things Hubbard wrote were true and still be against Scientology, or you can believe that some things Hubbard wrote were false

and not be against Scientology.

example: If you criticize Scientology you are a criminal.
    explanation: You can criticize Scientology and not be a criminal or you can be a criminal and not criticize Scientology.

13. TAUTOLOGY: (a sub-category of circular argument) defining terms or qualifying an argument in such a way that it would be impossible to disprove the argument. Often, the

rationale for the argument is merely a restatement of the conclusion in different words.

example: Hubbard is never wrong. We know this because he told us so.
    explanation: This is assuming that Hubbard was never wrong to prove he was never wrong.

example: You are evil because you speak against Scientology. If you disagree with me on this, it will only further prove what an evil SP you are.
    explanation: You have to assume that anyone speaking against Scientology is evil to prove that SPs are evil.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

"anti Scientologists are friends of Dave"?????
    huh?
    I know who all my friends are, and DM is certianly not on my Christmas card list. lol

The more Marty yaps about dilusional babble, the more the Indies will hopefully say WTF?
    Imagine being screwed over by COS and then thinking you found the true answer for yourself with the "correct" tech being delivered (well, according to them of course)
    only to find out that "hey wait a minute, Marty is off his freakin' rocker too, and this is not making a lot of sense, and Marty is just as nuts as DM. Damn it!"
    Unless these Indies want to go for round three and try find yet another suitable Indie group to get their Scientology fix.
    But if I was them, I would be feeling a lot more lost, a lot more fucked over, and a lot more hopeless and perhaps suicidal. Thanks Marty, you are really helping people.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

That is one giant bag of scion-techno-babble bullshit. He's F'n nutz.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Triumph Member

wizfe.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  20. CarterUSP Member

"It takes a lot more courage to do something about the state of Scientology than to contribute to its demise"

Well Mahty got one thing right: The demise of scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. RightOn Member

So is Marty now turning on his own because there is a little ripple within the Shack?
    Has anyone left the Marty party and spoke out against him? and if so, what was/will be his reaction? just curious
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Triumph Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 10
  23. an0nim0uz Member

Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

I think mahty has accidently his blog.
    Hardly anyone's posted on this topic.
    Oh and humility much mahty.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Interesting, the snippet posted here is misleading I think. Reading the rest of it, seems like ol Marty is doing a little fear mongering sure with a bit of "of course if you know your tone scale you got no worries" sales pitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

O shi- they told me those were raisins. I thought they tasted funny. Like clowns. Burning clowns.
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

What made me capture the jpg was his claim to have exposed more osa spai's then all who have gone before.
    One post upset me though and that was sam's.
  28. Anonymous Member

I have not seen this list of doxed OSA spies, also, what do you mean by warrants me kid glove treatment by Dwarfie?
  29. Natter Bored Member

Dammit, now I so confused that I can't remember if we are for or against Scientology. Marty is cunning linguist.
    • Like Like x 6
  30. COREarg Member

He forgot to say that he was a motherfucking OSA before... not willing to accept you're just a squirrel fighting with another squirrel, don't you?

...They really deceived you into believing this kind of crap.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. COREarg Member

...So,wake up Mr. Freeman. Wake up and...
    Smell the ashes.

<3 I just wet myself.
  32. Zak McKracken Member

being distributed back-channel. Many pants, many shat.
    Skype me (or Kerd) for more info.
  33. exOT8Michael Member

Don't expect logic or sanity from a brainwashed Marty, folks. Just enjoy the LULZ of such a failtard.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Yes and the Village Voice blog from yesterday...NO- NOT ONE Scilon Sock- nor anyone from Martys camp posted in the comments. "Scientology Thunderdome" comments had only ex's :)
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

parahp.jpg

Kiss my shiny Ultra Violet ass.
  38. Anonymous Member

Marty is a paranoid, self-centered, eggotistical, asshole. I can't belive this moron is spewing the crap he is typing.
  39. Anonymous Member

Marty sees everyone that doesn't agree with him as OSAOSAOSA. I am sure he will think soon that we are paid by DM because we fuck with him here and dont agree with his shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. CarltonBANKS Member

Wow, do people actually read Marty's tl;dr posts. I've tried to force myself to read it , but it's so dull. (Some UK people have 'blown' and they recommended his blog to me).

I'm glad that people liek Tony O at Village Voice (or whoever) do a synopsis of all the key points.

Reading between the lines, this stuff is like high school girls who have fallen out. (Girl 1 = Miscavige, Girl 2= Rathbun). They're forever making catty remarks at each other. And each is on their period.
    • Like Like x 3