Customize

Marty: Anti Scientologists are friends of Dave..... WTF

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Don't forget that Marty sees spies everywhere. His wife Mosey is so paranoid that she sees dicks everywhere, wait, or is it cocks??
  2. Anonymous Member

This is not dull, this is actually lulzy (warning, anti-marty website):

Warning, Scientology site:

http://martyrathbunblog.com/spy-corner/

i lol'ed, srsly.
  3. CarltonBANKS Member

That's a Scientology site. I really don't care what schoolgirl Miscavige has to say about Farty.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. exOT8Michael Member

Oh, I can believe that. LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

This site is 26% better then RFW.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Smurf Member

From an ex-Scilon point of view, it is reflective of the same old mindfuck & monumental retardation that takes place when a horde of Scilon gossip queens gather together. They're so pointlessly deluded to think their off-the-wall comments are affecting public opinion and positive view of the cult. Most people would read a few of the comments (made by the same flack using multiple socks) and walk away shaking their heads in disbelief that people could be so mentally wasted.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. The funniest part is that they seem to take themselves SO SERIOUSLY. Do they realize that the majority of John Q Public see them as crazy, shroud-wearing kool-aid drinkers? Rinderburn may be able to manipulate some parts of the media but the underlying truth to this cult prevails in the long run, so they are doomed to forever take the short bus while talking this garbage.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. amaX Member

heh.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. "Rinderburn" is the dripping ass-crack burn you get when you have explosive, burning diarrhea and you don't wipe on a hot day wearing no underwear.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Scatman Member

Until Marty owns up to all the federal and state crimes and other nasty things he did while a tool of the cult, HE is the friend of Davey Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

He's the orange just doesn't go with his complexion . . .

[IMG]
  13. Anonymous Member

But at least he looks happy.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Scatman Member

"Ignorance is bliss".
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Smurf Member

Hell, no. Look at the current crop of "Independent Scientologists". Same mindfuck using the same tech & Scilon-speak to get their points across. As long as these Scilon dickheads are immersed in the cult mindfuck, they will continue to chatter amongst themselves like a pen of agitated hens and make no sense to anyone but themselves.
    • Like Like x 5
  16. exOT8Michael Member

Sad, but true.
  17. Anonymous Member

Anonymous will never be happy until the last Miscavige is strangled with the entrails of the last Rathbun.
  18. COREarg Member

Squirrels have to die in boiling nutella.
    Almost like a fondue, but with a lot of screech,blisters and pain.
  19. Anonymous Member

But when one of them blows a cognition in their programming, there won't be KRs and Ethics to report to or Disconnection orders. It's much easier to drift away from IS than CoS.

It's still shit, but the mushy kind rather than a solid toilet-clogger like CoS.
  20. While I mostly agree, given how quickly Martyites join in on attacks on "OSA" comments and react in the way he wants to stories about spies and plants, I don't think Disconnection orders are impossible -- at least for people wanting to stay friends with ex-Martyologists.
  21. Smurf Member

The difference between a hardened pile of shit vs. diarrhea. It's still shit & it stinks.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Keep in mind that posts that Marty considers "entheta" usually don't get posted. He will only let them through if he has a pithy reply or is certain his followers have a pithy reply to as well. So while his followers post OSA OSA OSA replies...others who might disagree as less likely to have their posts accepted.

I had posted recently a query if Jon Atack would be considered OSA as well, as he was critical of Hubbard and scientology. Never was posted. It would be bad for indies to read his book, as Miscavige is not the only bad guy in it, and Jon goes into the made up history that Hubbard presented to his followers.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Smurf Member

All polite requests from various parties requesting information about people subject to black ops that Mike & Marty had helped orchestrate are not accepted on his blog. All comments asking M & M to come clean in general, and on specific incidents that they are very aware of.. are not accepted on his blog. Mike & Marty have very real issues when it comes to integrity & personal accountability. I guess my calling attention to this makes me a Miscavologist, too.
    • Like Like x 6
  24. Anonymous Member

Yep, a flock of squirrels fighting over left-over nuts. Marty's ego-bloated blog is soooooo fucking painful at times it counter-acts much of the unintended humourous.
  25. Diablo Member

Has anyone ever thought that maybe anonymous should go after M and M until they come clean? After all, they are still promoting the ridiculous cult and have not uttered a word about their crimes nor have they apologized for causing pain, disconnection, black ops, framing people, cover ups, destroying evidence, etc.

I say FUCK THEM and if we put pressure on them and DM puts pressure on them they will CRACK!! Isn't that what they intended to do to "critics" over the past several decades??????
  26. Anonymous Member

Nah, his blog is too much fun troll.
  27. Anonymous Member

As much as i would love to troll mahty.
    I think it's best to leave them to their fail.
    I don't want to do OSA's work for them.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. subrosa Member

My reply to this was deleted, of course, but I have been accused of being OSA, even widdle DM himself, and yet I have never set foot in an org or taken any of the cult classes. Marty is an idiot.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. veravendetter Member

Anti Scientologists are friends of Dave

I'd rather be a friend of Dorothy. Dave can SCOHB.
  31. Smurf Member

A large number of "independents" have realized this. Two couples, who had their stories highlighted on his blog last year, want nothing to do with him anymore. It seems that the headliners (Amy Scobee, Jason Beghe, etc.) are sticking around because they believe their alliance is going to bring down Miscavige. Marty has become a legend in his own mind and more & more people are recognizing he's bad news. Won't be long before Mosey has to go back to working at nursing homes to bring in the couple's only paycheck.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Scatman Member

I posted a couple polite questions for Marty, and he deleted them. I think that if Miscavige were to die, Marty would hurry to rejoin the cult, with all its lies, crimes and abuses, as organized scientology is his comfort zone.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Smurf Member

Precisely. It's been said before. If the FBI or the Justice Department came knocking on Mike Rinder or Marty's door demanding answers, they would flee back to Gold Base in an instant and beg DM to let them back into the cult so they would be back under the umbrella of the cult's highly paid attorneys.
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Scatman Member

So much for the claim that scientology makes people more responsible. All the evidence that I have seen points to the opposite.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. subrosa Member

At least now that Marty has proven that he CAN post docs, he can now post his SP declare, and all his certs for his auditing skillz.
  36. Optimisticate Member

I'm beginning to wonder if Marty's posts are indicators that HE is a friend of Dorothy Miscavige, is working with him closely, and is providing him with names and contact information of people who have left behind Miscavigology for Rathbunology.

If I were a Marty follower, I would be not just worried but greatly concerned about what this man is really doing. Something, as most know, just simply isn't right about all of this.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Natter Bored Member

Too much tin foil for me. I doubt Scientology has the true believer + illegal pc desperate flunky manpower to pull off this kind of complicated, covert op anymore.

All indications are that established orgs are hemorrhaging previously true believers over the last few years.

Aaron needs to chill out a bit more, no offense to the guy. He's still too obsessed with the cult think.

Take a walk, Aaron, relax. Scientology is a tiny cult, with maybe 1/100th of the 8 million members it claims.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Optimisticate Member

40. Anonymous Member

While I'm largely inclined to agree, Jesse Prince's recent information about how they run stuff makes it seem that they could do a lot just by throwing money around.

CoS money flowing via lawyers to PIs with connections. How much manpower does it take to bribe people?