Customize

Marty: Anti Scientologists are friends of Dave..... WTF

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Nah, you do it. After all, you probably have one of those camera hats.
  2. Anonymous Member

They're staying with an Independent in Glendale.
  3. Anonymous Member

Marty was spotted with Mike in Old Town Pasadena exiting a Sex Store. Marty was carrying a black dildo, Mike was sucking it. Pix coming soon.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Diablo Member

DOX or stf....ah, forget it, we believe you!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Par for the course
  7. Anonymous Member

Gosh, I read excerpts from his bloooog which were posted here on another thread, and the comments.......
    WHAT NUTJOBS! It hurt my brainz, and then i felt an overwhelming sense of Pity for them and the hellish world he inhabits.
  8. pedrofcuk Member

Dear Marty,

Sorry to disabuse you and all but the Tone Scale is a crock of shit.

Yours,

Pete

xxx
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Who's paying for M & M's trip to LA?
  10. Anonymous Member

Sure is troll in here.
  11. The point Marty is trying to make is at least debateable, but it takes effort to work out what he means. He's still thinking in scienobabble, and won't be out of the cult mentally until that stops.

Let me have a try:
    At times in their history religious organisations become more concerned about their own heretics than other religions. During the Reformation for example Christians expended far more effort attacking each other than say Islam. In part of course this was because the heretics lived next door and muslims in far away lands.

This is true in Scientology. Before the Church attracted the interest of the media and the Internet, it was busy suppressing breakaway groups. In the 1990s attention switched away from them, they started to grow and now the Church has been forced to react to them again.

If getting Scientology 'back on track' is the goal then obviously Independent Scientology is the biggest threat to Miscavige, given the assumption that Scientology was ever 'on track' in the first place. Marty is a Scientologist, he thinks it is important in a theological sense, the last best hope for mankind.

Our goal, to suppress the Church because it is a nasty cult, is not his. He wants to suppress the Church because it is no longer Keeping Scientology Working. It so happens that most of what we do furthers his aims and vice-versa.

OSA wants the factions that oppose DM to expend more effort attacking each other and less pursuing their goals. Obvious attempts to fan flame wars are usually obvious! While being united and coordinated is important in conventional warfare, that's not where we are at. This has always been an asymetric struggle, and the tools we use such as the Internet and the Anonymous meme are well suited to that.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Herro Member

See. Here's where you go wrong. You're trying to look at things critically and rationally on WWP.
  13. See, here's where you go wrong - you think I'm an idiot. "Obvious attempts to fan flame wars are usually obvious" means exactly what it says!
  14. Herro Member

I understand why you'd think that but I was honestly just trying to compliment you, in my own special way, for what I thought to be a great post.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

True of some Scientologists but not likely in Marty's case.