Customize

Marty Bawws About Making Tony Ortega's List

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Squirrel King Member

Wait? Mart-ay's butthurt? Stop the presses!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Newer Era Dianetics?

Join the Neddies!
  3. Anonymous Member

you mean the NERDS?
  4. Miranda Member

Thus enhancing TO's credibility.
  5. collegehumor.1f74f94da75970bbeb1a52d414da6be7.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AnonLover Member

too late, lulz ensued.

7. Anonymous Member

Another Baww incoming:

WindWalker | September 28, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Reply

Ingrid
    Nope, I do not think so… Look at the header of the VillageVoice page. It shows LRH as #1, and DM as #2. In the list he gives at the bottom of the post, he also has David Miscavige as #2.
    It is going to be an interesting post as Tony gives his reasons for LRH being #1. I truly hope his wisdom prevails and he doesn’t go down the road of full blown LRH smear.

We shall see…
    Eric S

8. Anonymous Member

Pop all of the corns. :D
  9. Anonymous Member

I love the fact Tony O saved his sharpest sword for the fat lying son-of-a-bitch paranoid madman LRH.

I'd love to see Martay explain the bullshit fake war and injuries and all the other lies pointed out in the VV article.

Opening old wounds on butthurt ex-OSA clams is delicious caek.
  10. Clamosaurus Member

How the phuck can hubbard be smeared when the facts show him to have been a lying, criminally convicted piece of human excrement?

Yeah Martay, it's not going so well for scientology as a subject
  11. Anonymous Member

I don't think it's a buzz kill. I always have a good laugh at Scientology, cheers me right up.
  12. DeathHamster Member

On the LRH article, it's fun to see the Freezoonies filling in for the missing CoS team of trolls.
  13. Marty, you know very well what LRH said about talking to reporters, don't you?! He clearly states in HCOPL "PTS Sections, Personnel & Ethics" from December 26, 1966:

"[...] In all the history of Scientology no interviewing reporter ever helped. They all meant the worst when they acted their best and we are always sorry ever to have spoken. Even if the reporter is all right, his newspaper isn't and will twist his story. We have done best when we have blocked off reporters and worst when we've been nice. So the moral is, a person from an SP group will eventually make an org or some part of it PTS regardless of the agent's conduct.

"These words may seem harsh and unreasonable, yet truth is truth and only when we ignore it do we get fouled up. Agents from SP groups lead to PTS staff, units or sections, leads to noncompliance, leads to a mess.

"It isn't just imagination that SPs attack Scientology. The evidence has been around in plenty for 16 years.

"We began to prosper the day we cut public SPs' correspondence off the org lines and sent it to dead file. Our executives began to function, policy began to be followed, and we began to grow. [...]

"[...] L. Ron Hubbard - Founder"

These are the words of LRH, Marty. You are consciously violating the "tech".

You are a squirrel, Marty Rathbun!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

One of the Marty bots comments on the 4 month waiting list to get auditing by Marty.
    and Marty's reply below. What an unbelievable dork he is

FerrisK |
    Can I pay extra fee to expedite the
    “FOUR MONTH WAITING PERIOD” [IMG]

Love,
    Ferris

• [IMG] martyrathbun09

This ain’t your Daddy’s Scientology, kid.
  15. Anonymous Member

FerrisK is not a Martybot. He's most likely an OSAbot.
  16. Sonichu Moderator

You know, if new age dianetics or whatever Marty is calling it, doesn't require an emeter, or pc folders.... why doesn't he just deliver auditing via skype? That would be easier, and he could see more clients that way.
  17. Anonymous Member

whichever...
    Marty's reply makes my skin crawl
  18. Anonymous Member

shhhhh!
  19. Xinjifar Member

He calls it 'Scientology'. That's a big issue on MartyWorld; preservation of the brand.
    And, 'easy' isn't the problem. In fact, in 'reach and withdraw' it would defeat the purpose.
  20. Sonichu Moderator

Wat about USB device E meters, and e-PC Folder. MArty can take down notes via typing, and his client would not be able to see the emeter readings....

Actually, we should develop the technology ourselves and put a patent on it so Scientology can't.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Funny, because poor Martyr talking about Daddy's Scientology only reminds me of the time Little Daddy Davey made him beat up on his old buddy Mikey, and he fought tears in Germany for the cameras remembering this.

Who's the Daddy now Marty? If you had any "confront" with all your pissy powers you'd have knocked that little motherfucker clean out and owned the whole empire like a Boss.

You didn't, and now you got a bunch of old ass clams rolling up on your property in a freaking golf cart, wearing hats and t-shirts, and every single bit of this pathetic bullshit, every time you baaawwww about the cult being mean to you, you pulled it in alright, because ALL this shit is ALL LRHs FAULT.

So fuck you Marty, and more importantly fuck L Ron Hubbard.

You need to wake up and realize the only reason your life is shit is because LRH was a cunt, and you have yet to prove yourself any different Marty-boy.

This ain't your Daddy's internet, son.
  22. Anonymous Member

Great idea! Anyone already namefagged wanna do this? LULZY enturbulation would ensue!
  23. PodPeople Member

and there's no shortage of battle tactics in Marty's toolbelt. He knows them all so well. It's been funny watching him using them, one by one, knowing which manipulating mind weapon he was weaving, and then his wtf? when it doesn't work in the wog world. His solution is not to peel back another layer but to pick up another Hubbard sanctioned tool. Warped thinking, logic, methods, diagnostics, evaluations, analysis, all gets warped the longer you're in, and especially for those who had the job of "enforcer", like Marty, when projects failed, which they did, often. Marty works for me as evidence tech doesn't work inside or out.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Sonichu Moderator

I can see it now:

Hot out of the "Cyber Terrorists" den is technology that could revolutionize the field of auditing.

Anonymous has so thoroughly destroyed the Cult fo Scientology, that they have even been making leaps and bounds in their R&D department to ensure that Scientology will forever stay mirred in the past.

For example, they recently generated software and hardware that turns any computer into an emeter, not only for use at an auditor table, but when combined with skype technologies, allows the same procedure of auditing to be delivered without having to drive to your org. Planetary dissemination is so easy now!! Purchase of the system comes with a free DVD tutorial to help you introduce dianetic auditing to your friends and family!.....

Well that's what we WOULD be saying, if Anonymous hadn't beaten us to the punch. The patent is held by an independent Anonymous person, who is refusing to part with the patent of this device.

Further more, if Scientology copies their process of skype auditing, they are liable for a lawsuit.

Good luck getting out of this one Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. xenubarb Member

Well, maybe no shortage but definitely limited and predictable. It is fun to watch, and he comes off as weird to people unfamiliar with Scientology mindfuck. I know, because I've been showing them lots of videos lately and the consensus is
    THAT BOY AIN'T RIGHT.
  26. Smurf Member

Ferris is a PI that worked for David Lubow to befriend ex-Scilons in Nevada, particularly Mark Fisher, under false pretenses.

[IMG]

Meet Ferris Khan. He was born in Pakistan, but was raised in the US in Long Island, New York.

[IMG]

Mark Fisher & David Lubow.

[IMG]

Mark Fisher at a raid at the HGB - 2008.

http://freezone-tech.info/blog/2011/08/21/spies-among-us-–-life-after-leaving-scientology–-mark-fisher-part-2/

*You have to use your arrows to move back & forth to read the full page.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. DeathHamster Member

28. AnonLover Member

29. DeathHamster Member

Some tablets have hosting USB ports that could work with that.

An Android Rondroid meter, heh.
  30. Anonymous Member

I leik the cut of yer jib
  31. subrosa Member

I am going to take all the LRH crap available on the interwebs and compress it by a factor of 1000, so you can listen to it while you sleep, and when you wake up you will be OT10! Only 10,000 dollars US, far cheaper than the crap Marty is selling, and a helluva lot faster! Also I will include at no extra cost how to pick up women! Gigabytes for Kilodollars! What a deal!
  32. vaLLarrr Member

Make it happen, and Anonymous will be forged upon the sands of Titanium discs for a billion years, and Xenu himself will look upon our dauntless, defiant and resolute tech, and yea verily he will do the boogaloo.
  33. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  34. vaLLarrr Member

Wise Anon is Wise.
  35. DeathHamster Member

Pfffft!

trfrak.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

Cool. I'll pay you in my sleep.