Customize

Marty Busted (?)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Xinjifar, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Xinjifar Member

new from MartyWorld:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/a-letter-from-the-san-patricio-county-jail/#comments

I am spending this evening in the San Patricio County Texas jail.
    I have been falsely imprisoned for several hours and our constitutional rights to free speech have been infringed under color of state law (a serious Federal civil rights violation by definition).

I was arrested at 5:40 p.m. on a Friday evening at my home. In front of my wife and the pre-OT whom I audited all week completing OT preps only moments earlier.
    Radical Corporate Scientology agents clearly knew in advance of the timing of the arrest, as one of them alluded to the impending service of a warrant upon me to my wife just an hour earlier; and RCS camera crews positioned themselves to covertly capture the event.

Clearly the arrest was timed so that I might sit in jail all weekend long without a clue as to why I was being held; and possibly even more surprises were in store for me. However, upon arrival to jail I found Sheriff's Office personnel who knew all about what has been going on in my neighborhood and with me, and who were appalled to see me hauled in in cuffs.

I learned the following:

a) The arrest was for an alleged assault with bodily injury that occurred on 1 September.
    b) The complainant one Jim Moore from Austin Texas had on three earlier occasions visited my home and terrorized my wife - while refusing to identify himself, and fleeing before police could arrive - while I was on trips out of town.

Moore was brought in and out of the "busts" on me in my neighborhood, his role was to continue to leer at my wife with his creepy smirk despite my repeated requests he not do so, especially given his history of stalking her while she was alone here. On the day he alleged that I did bodily injury to him, I had asked him yet again to stop leering at my wife on the apron of our driveway, when he ignored me and continued, I removed his sunglasses to look him in the eye and ask "did you get that?" Only then he say "yes" and stop leering. I never touched his body.

Moore continued to hang with his pack of RCS thugs and harass us in front of our own home.
    c) The RCS had Moore make a complaint to the Sheriff near the time that the event occurred. The reporting Officer, despite lobbying from four RCS lawfirms retained in Texas for the specific purpose of pressuring law enforcement to come after me, refused to file charges.
    d) RCS lawyers then had Moore go swear a complaint to a friendly Justice of the Peace (JoP). The office of JoP is a quaint little 19th century notion that nobody ever got around to abolishing after several law enforcement agencies made the operation moot. Largely the JoP handles restraining orders in domestic violence cases and heasr small civil claims. The JoP in question did not even have jurisdiction on our side of the county.

e) When I was arrested an immediate hue and cry arose from the prosecutor's office and Sheriff's Office and the JoP who signed the warrant was forced to come magistrate me out the same evening I arrived. On questioning I found her to be clueless as to the background of what has now been going on with the "complainant's" 152 days of terroristic stalking. She actually thought Moore was part of a legitimate media operation. Or she was playing Mickey the Dunce. Should this charade move forward to its scheduled December trial, the truth will out well before then.

This is the thirteenth criminal charge the RCS has attempted to press against me. I know for a fact that the previous twelve were declined for any prosecution either by police agencies or prosecutors. In fact, I had just confirmed with the San Patricio County Attorney (responsible for prosecuting all misdemeanors in the county) that there were no such complaints pending against me in San Patricio County in a phone call one hour prior to my arrest.

Even though David Miscavige revels in a scotch stupor tonight, when the dust settles on this one, Miscavige and his RCS agents will rue this day.
    Monique and I have been informed by RCS private detectives that the incessant harassment against us will end only when I cease to speak to the media. If I go quiet then no more persistent, 24/7 attempts to have me put in jail.

I have been falsely imprisoned today and our constitutional rights to free speech have been infringed under color of state law (a serious Federal civil rights violation by definition).
    I would rather speak freely from a jail cell than be muzzled on the outside.
    And as Mexican freedom fighter Emiliano Zapata said:

I would rather die standing than live on my knees.
    -------------------------------------------------

I'm assuming he's still in, to go by his 'A Letter From the San Patricio County Jail' and 'I am spending this evening in the San Patricio County Texas jail.' But, I don't know how he's posting this. Maybe Texas jails has internets.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Marthey posted he has been arrested. Finally Marthey met Bubba. Fuck you Marty. You gonna get what you deserve.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

he he, you pulled it in Marty
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

...and nothing of value was lost.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

LOL!! Notice Marty asking mosey if she has ever seen him hurt anyone and she answers "no". Lying sack of shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Rheinländer Member

• Like Like x 7
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

He did a bad bad thing, now he is in the slammer, gonna have to face the hammer.
  12. Anonymous Member

The "victim" in this case is Jim Moore, who heads CCHR in Austin, Texas. Marty has posted previously that Moore has consistently stalked Mosey and leered at her through the windows of the home. Yet, they took no action. Now this. Yup, Marty.. you pulled it in big time...
  13. Anonymous Member

MC Hammer's in jail, too?
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

If you're going to gloat over MR being arrested, at least it should be for a real crime, not for this made-up nonsense.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Anonymous Member

Dox or STFU.
  16. Anonymous Member

yeah, he was arrested for the pants he wore back in the '80's.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Stop trying to downplay the crime that was committed.
  18. Anonymous Member

Read OP again.
  19. Anonymous Member

Oh hai mike rinder!
  20. Anonymous Member

OP is Marty's subjective version of events, not the facts.
  21. eurekanon Member

Marty, how does it feel to be at the other end of fair game, motherfucker?
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

But, but he assaulted someone! /sarcasm

Yeah, karma's a bitch. How many times do you think Marty ordered an OSA operative to do this to someone?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Wishful thinking?
  24. Anonymous Member

I enjoy seeing that asshole arrested
  25. Anonymous Member

LOL. She even hesitated when she said it. Beautiful.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

Sorta like when someone constantly screams "cult"?
  27. Anonymous Member

Inb4Zhonjianren err kha khan
  28. Zhongjianren Member

There are at least two different perspectives on this type of thing, and the COS harassment of Marty generally.

First, that Marty deserves it. Karma. I get that. I understand. But it is not my perspective.

Secondly -- my perspective -- is that whether Marty deserves it or not is irrelevant, or at least relatively unimportant in the larger context. The issue is not whether Marty "deserves" it -- Lord knows it is not for the COS to mete out "justice" -- but whether the COS deserves to get away with it.

The other critical issue is not the effect on Marty, but the chilling effect on others. Others who would leave. Others who would speak out. Others who, having lost their families and COS "friends," don't want to be completely alone -- who want some community. And, yes, those Independents who have fled oppression but still want to practice Scientology -- and don't believe it is impossible to practice Scientology (or an auditing focused version thereof) without oppression.

I don't applaud the COS harassment of Marty because I'm not primarily concerned with Marty.
    • Like Like x 12
  29. Anonymous Member

That couldn't possibly be vivisected by a halfway-decent trial attorney.
  30. Anonymous Member

A cult is a cult. Don't like it, don't join it.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

ITT: schadenfreude
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Well, dad gurn it, if the good ole boys in Texas LE haven't turned into pussies, when a man can't protect his woman from a buncha no-good, hornswogglin' varmints oglin' and messin' with her.

Is this Texas or New Jersey, people?

• Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Hmm

Will it be Marty or Martha from now on?
  34. Anonymous Member

Hahahahahahaha!!!! You ONLY post Marty's articles!! Martylover, pls diaf.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

More like California drama.

Oh, wait...
  36. Anonymous Member

Hey, middle-school dropout...

S/he's doing us a FAVOUR by culling out the fucking spew from Marty's blog and posting only the news.

May you receive all that which you wish upon others, tenfold.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

38. James Spader Member

Hey guise, if you're going to be stupid can you at least be funny? Try, I know you can do it.
    • Like Like x 7
  39. Anonymous Member

ITT: a Mod who doesn't care for its lack of humour value :)
  40. CarterUSP Member

Oh no poor mahty! Arrested at the behest of evil people!
    And nearly his entire communication is aimed at discrediting his attackers... where have I seen that before...?
    • Like Like x 2